Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-08-2014, 12:54 PM   #26
Macanudo

Macanudo can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by op user View Post
I was thinking about the topic recently. I has always been in favour of having my partner on top since I do go for BBW. I even try to have them sleeping on me. Recently a I become intimate with some thin ladies and a former BBW friend who become very thin. I realised I really like the way I lay on top of them and I would definitely like to spend a weekend with the former BBW to see if me like with all my weight on top her is as attractive as her lying on top of me.

Op user
I think it is really nice be on top, i am 220 pounds and my partner was abouth 140 pounds. And the biggest parter i had was 242, at the time i was 200, i wish a big SSBBW =(. And to answer the question i think the bigger parter must always be on top.
Macanudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 07:27 PM   #27
bigcutiesugar

bigcutiesugar can now change their title

I like to switch it up with my partner but bigger people can definitely be on top!

Even in cuddling I often lay on his chest with my legs thrown over him and a lot of my weight on his abdomen.

Depending on the position (say, cowgirl) your weight might not even really be on your partner. But even if it was, there are ways to make it comfortable and pleasurable.
bigcutiesugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:38 PM   #28
AbbyJoyful
On Timeout

AbbyJoyful can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAbbyJoyful can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 View Post
I think most men on this site would like a big girl on top, very heavy girls have felt a bit worried or embarrassed maybe with me sometimes but we are strong men. The weight feels nice and looks great. It may take a few attempts to slot in.. It's fun adjusting belly butt and vagina fat
What the hell is vagina fat?
AbbyJoyful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:24 AM   #29
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbyJoyful View Post
I am guessing he means the fat around the pubic mound.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 03:18 PM   #30
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbyJoyful View Post
For a second I was like... maybe it's like saturated fat?
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:24 PM   #31
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

the fat around your pubic area. DUH

Ive had a partner tell me he loves my "meaty pussy" Sounded kinda weird, but I got what he was saying and I took it like the compliment he meant it to be
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:41 PM   #32
ssbbwstormy

ssbbwstormy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesssbbwstormy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

my boyfriend is WAY smaller than me and hes just fine with me on top
ssbbwstormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 12:20 PM   #33
jafura

jafura has said some nice things

my definite favorite position. I have had women close to 500 on top with no problem
jafura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 05:36 PM   #34
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default yeah

as a skinny bastard i can say that it's absolutely marvelous being on the bottom.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:58 AM   #35
devinprater

devinprater can now change their title

I've always fantas,{{?@}}zed about larger girls being on top. I'm only withbaj pounds, so could take it quite well. :-)
devinprater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:46 AM   #36
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I really like the idea of the thread. Last month I went to bed with a normal weight lady and I loved being on top of her and as a matter of fact I was hopping she would complain about me being too heavy for her.

Op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 02:13 PM   #37
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

I love it when I can get my 320ish wife on top. I am about 150 and she has the crushing me fear. But I love her body on mine and for a short time being crushed feels good. But we don't stay that way for long because she has bony knees and no amount of cushion helps. She also does not have the stamina or the coordination. It's been a while since we tried so I think the next time I'll try to get her on top.
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 11:43 PM   #38
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

I love to have a big woman on top; it is my favorite position. In addition to feeling good (no, I am not into squashing, but the weight feels great and I love how a woman's fat belly feels resting on mine), it affords the best view of a fat woman in all her glory. About the only limitation I would say is how your partner rests on you; if she rests her weight in the wrong spot/sits too far forward, then it can make breathing kinda hard. But that is easy to avoid, and I would encourage bigger partners to try it out; no need to be afraid!

- Chris
Old 09-27-2014, 10:59 AM   #39
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

I think this is one of the best ways to do it. Very sexual
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 01:38 PM   #40
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have no idea what his actual weight is but I know he's about 5'10" and his pants are 29 waist. so. SKINNY.

and Im about 230 right now and he loves when Im on top.

I love it too, but DAMN do my legs get tired and sore fast. and then theyr sore for a few days afterwards.
Old 09-28-2014, 01:44 PM   #41
Saoirse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
I've actually had a BHM partner (the only person I've ever been intimate with) fall asleep on top of me..... I don't know why that always sounds un-romantic, but to me it felt totally lovely and meaningful. Anyway, I fell asleep too - if I remember correctly - and I was totally fine for quite some time.
Did he fall asleep DURING sex?

My fb has done this a few times. I cannot blame him though. When you've been up all night drinking and fucking, and it gets to be 3am... its actually kinda funny to me. We'll be in missionary and he'll start to slow down, and then eventually stop and start snoring. I'll try to move out from under him and he'll wake up with a grunt and resume the humping for a minute. hahahaha gotta love it!
Old 09-29-2014, 07:30 PM   #42
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The greatest weight disparity between me and one of my partners was about 200 pounds. I was 150 she was about 350. She was about 5'3" so her 350 was on a pretty short frame. She loved being on top. She was merciless too. She kept telling me to push myself deeper into her. I pushed my hips up and strained my back. The next night she straight up told me she didn't want any excuses and if I couldn't handle her weight I needed to go out and get a skinny girlfriend. Faced with that prospect I dug deep and gave her what she wanted. Eventually I got used to it. Of all the partners I had before my wife, this woman ranks as my favorite. Unfortunately we had to break things off after about 2 months when I learned she was still married.

I love being underneath my partner. I think it is probably my favorite position. My partner on top, pulling my face into her breasts...
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 10:37 AM   #43
Niteprince

Niteprince has said some nice things

I had a partner that did try being ontop and never liked it. At the moment I'm seeing someone who is a gainer and is over 550 lbs. She likes to be on top, lay on top of him after and squash him. After she is done, she like to lay there and fall asleep with him under her. She is big into the Squashing thing and keeping her guy under her for hours. I don't think I'll have a problem with that
Niteprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 11:41 AM   #44
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

At a 100 lb difference between me and my partner -

For me i prefer having BHM on top. At only 5'3 my upper legs arent long enough to reach the bed while straddling a big guy - so i cant get enough motion going to enjoy it. And if i crouch its fun but tiring; all i can think to myself is omg hurry up and do it, you are going to cramp up in a sec!!!

If he is on top, i like the breathless feeling of "body surfing" and being able to grab all the yummy bits of his torso...but i also like when a bhm is half holding himself off on his elbows or arms so i can feel the belly move and get better traction.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:08 PM   #45
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Tables have turned. When I met my wife she outweighed me by about 120 pounds. Now I outweigh her by about the same amount. She's almost delicate now and I have to make sure I don't put all my weight on her for too long (i.e. have to make sure she can still breath).
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 08:19 AM   #46
andotherstories

andotherstories has said some nice things

I have around 120lbs on my ex and he never minded me getting in top, he liked the boob action. From a practical aspect my belly does get in the way though. Oh well.
andotherstories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 01:09 PM   #47
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

I love BBW women on top! Having my face buried in their wet, sweaty, horny pussies while I lick them and give them a nice come.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 01:37 PM   #48
Niteprince

Well, the woman I'm with is 550 and gaining. She loves to be on top/squash me and me giving oral. Lets just say I'm lost under her
Niteprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 03:02 PM   #49
ChickletsBBW
Mostly a Voyeur :)

ChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this board

I dont necessarily like being on top, for a few reasons, im only 5' and have thunder thighs and a big belly so its hard for me to get the "riding" motion since my legs are so short. Plus, when I tend to bend over and support myself with my hands, it begins to hurt after a while and yes, I use pillows under my hands too which helps a bit. Sadly, I have carpal tunnel in my left hand which im trying to have surgery on soon, already had surgery abt 10 yrs ago on my right wrist for the same thing. I do enjoy the thrusting feeling when the guy hits my spot however, my main reason is I'm just more submissive in the bedroom, and I prefer my man somewhat in control. Im totally NOT into the BDSM stuff, I just like the guy more in control.

Now, on the flip side, every guy I've had sex with except one (cuz he totally always wanted to be in control) has Loved for me to be on top.
I'm not really sure why...yes I do enjoy feeling my partners body/weight (abt 140 lbs) on me and yes we have both fallen asleep with me on my stomach and him on top of me...romantic in one way, also made me feel good and protected I guess.

I'll probably never understand the fascination with the whole squashing thing that some men seem to really love but...I do realize we all have different likes. My partner wants me to sit on him and sometimes lay on him and sometimes wants me to sit on him so I can "pop his back" which THAT really bothers me but he says it helps him pop it and feels better...
my response to him is something along the lines of ... "great. ...and when I have to call 911 for an ambulance, they're going to want to know how he hurt his back and hell no am I'm going to be the reason you broke your back" lol
yes, I do indulge him, a good relationship requires giving and receiving
Old 02-03-2015, 02:08 AM   #50
Niteprince

I had a partner on top before and she was over 500lbs and it was great, but she was more of afraid of hurting me. She never did and it was fun