Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-15-2017, 06:34 AM   #1
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Wardrobe advice

Question for the ladies: I'm going to a bbw/ssbbw/bhm bash this weekend and I'm curious as to what I should wear to catch some female attention while I'm there. Should I wear a shirt that fits tight or my 3X Dickies shirt that hides my size?
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 03:19 PM   #2
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A spandex thong monokini obviously. Duh!!

I'm not a chica, but I'd say something that fits properly and looks nice. Something that you really like and you know looks good on you because that will help in having a nice high confidence level and being confident is always sexy.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 04:05 PM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I agree with Leo for once very good advice.
Clothes that fit right if you are out on the town = confident sexy man.
Tee shirts that are too short/small are for wearing around the house and for pics to post here LOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 01:24 AM   #4
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Would you mind sharing your experience at the bash? Were there many BHMs there? What about FFAs?
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 06:49 PM   #5
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Would you mind sharing your experience at the bash? Were there many BHMs there? What about FFAs?
It was the 4th bash I've attended out of town in 2 years. Unlike previous ones, the turnout was kind of poor. Most of the women were about the same size at around 300lbs with only 2 real ssbbw. The largest lady there was with her husband who was the largest bhm there. As for bhm, I was among the few and we were around the same height & size at about 250lbs. There weren't many FFAs to speak of since I didn't know them to be introduced as such. From what I saw, most of the women there knew each other.
Old 08-25-2017, 06:52 PM   #6
biggirlluvher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
I agree with Leo for once very good advice.
Clothes that fit right if you are out on the town = confident sexy man.
Tee shirts that are too short/small are for wearing around the house and for pics to post here LOL
The theme for the party was black & white attire. I chose a black with thin white stripes buttoned shirt with sleeves and dark jeans. The shirt had gotten tighter on me with whatever gain I had since buying it, some washings and the meal I had prior to the bash.