Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-02-2014, 06:52 PM   #276
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
You're beautiful and I love the lipstick color!

I splurged and bought Marilyn from LUSH, I love what it does to my hair. [Edit: And I have no idea why this is showing up sideways…]
so normally on my phone your pictures show upside down. This time on my phone it showed right side, and now on my computer it's showing sideyways...WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!
Old 03-02-2014, 06:54 PM   #277
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Attachment 113226
Peer pressure has made me put this up again.... I was home from a late night out when I posted and deleted within minutes.
I don't know who convinced you to post your picture again, but I'm glad they did. What a babe! Look at all that hair!
Old 03-02-2014, 07:52 PM   #278
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
so normally on my phone your pictures show upside down. This time on my phone it showed right side, and now on my computer it's showing sideyways...WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!
I have no idea. The upside down thing happens when you view pictures I uploaded from my computer that were taken with my phone to photobucket on a cell phone. Don't know why, but that's the pattern. This one was from my phone, to my computer, straight to Dims, it was right side up on my phone, in the email I used to get it to my computer, and when viewed on my computer. No idea what happened to make it sideways. I think technology just likes to fuck with me.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:01 AM   #279
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
You're beautiful and I love the lipstick color!

I splurged and bought Marilyn from LUSH, I love what it does to my hair. [Edit: And I have no idea why this is showing up sideways…]
The pic is fine on my computer. Your lovely face is the right way up for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Gorgeous! As usual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post

Very beautiful
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Thank you darling peeps for the compliments and Nat... vavavavoom! Beautimous

I must spread rep around before giving it to Aust99 again, hmph :/
Ta B!!! X
Quote:
I don't know who convinced you to post your picture again, but I'm glad they did. What a babe! Look at all that hair!
Hmmm I wonder who. And thanks for the compliment.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:19 AM   #280
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So many nice pics <3

(although, I missed Aust's, too)
Old 03-03-2014, 09:27 PM   #281
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Relaxing with a nice irn bru.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsz_img_20140304_042549.jpg (94.5 KB, 309 views)

Last edited by biglynch; 03-03-2014 at 09:31 PM.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:04 PM   #282
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Beard and nipple. I'm very ok with that. On you. Or other men. Not women.

I should shut up now. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Relaxing with a nice irn bru.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:11 AM   #283
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
WHY AM I NEVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU???
Old 03-04-2014, 06:34 AM   #284
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
It's probably the beard.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:48 AM   #285
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
It's probably the beard.
You're all a bunch of racists.
Old 03-04-2014, 07:09 AM   #286
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
You're all a bunch of racists.
Not going to lie, I'm repulsed by the pale nature of your skin. That delicious, milky, pale, porcelain kissed skin.

By repulsed I mean turned on.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:01 AM   #287
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default The most pun you can have with your pants on <_<

Quote:
Not going to lie, I'm repulsed by the pale nature of your skin. That delicious, milky, pale, porcelain kissed skin.

By repulsed I mean turned on.
Oh, that's true! There's that AND the beard. Two of your favourite things!
I can see why you're not merely pulsed, but re-pulsed. You race-ist.

That was lame as hell, but I had to.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:17 AM   #288
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wait until you get to your 40's. You don't want to rush that facial hair thing now. Haha

Quote:
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 11:37 AM   #289
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Wait until you get to your 40's. You don't want to rush that facial hair thing now. Haha
Oh baby!!!
Old 03-04-2014, 02:14 PM   #290
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Oh baby!!!
I am getting my thick, black, luxurious chin hairs lasered off on Friday.... Can I send them to you for a good home?
Old 03-04-2014, 08:05 PM   #291
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Gotta love Texas. Saturday was 80 and sunny and yesterday and today icy and in the 20's and 30's. For you Celsius folks that was 27 on Saturday followed by -3 to 2 degrees. March is where you can see all 4 seasons in one month here!

Last edited by LeoGibson; 03-13-2014 at 08:02 PM.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:01 AM   #292
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
I am getting my thick, black, luxurious chin hairs lasered off on Friday.... Can I send them to you for a good home?
It will be like receiving a bear in the mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Gotta love Texas. Saturday was 80 and sunny and yesterday and today icy and in the 20's and 30's. For you Celsius folks that was 27 on Saturday followed by -3 to 2 degrees. March is where you can see all 4 seasons in one month here!
Jebus...
Old 03-05-2014, 09:29 AM   #293
firefly

firefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this boardfirefly carries a lot of weight on this board

Although it's still cold outside most of the time, first 30 minutes on a park bench this year:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1000.jpg (87.5 KB, 242 views)
Old 03-05-2014, 10:45 AM   #294
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
Although it's still cold outside most of the time, first 30 minutes on a park bench this year:
I often wondered what you looked like m

Du bist sehr schön!
Old 03-05-2014, 03:06 PM   #295
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I should shut up now. Haha

Wait.. you mean I shouldn't post my pic of me with a beer between my breast? what a downer...lol
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 03:11 PM   #296
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Wait.. you mean I shouldn't post my pic of me with a beer between my breast? what a downer...lol
Now that you mention it, I think everyone should post one of those...
Old 03-05-2014, 06:38 PM   #297
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I'm not ready to be a trend setter!
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 07:09 PM   #298
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

intentionally grainy! I'm paranoid about being recognized for some reason.
Fat Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:01 PM   #299
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I have posted pics everywhere... in the naked thread.. in the cleavage thread...lol
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 11:46 PM   #300
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Another peek of my handsome visage. lol

Tags
pictures, selfie