Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-06-2014, 12:52 AM   #301
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in
Default This technically isn't a selfie.

I just like this picture.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 01:14 AM   #302
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post

But it is technically awesome.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:28 AM   #303
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oh god....LOL. Love it!
Old 03-06-2014, 08:02 AM   #304
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Doh, can't rep you yet, but that pic totally deserves it!
Old 03-06-2014, 03:24 PM   #305
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

and to contribute.... yep, it's a selfie all right. Not sure what else can be said for it

Last edited by Tad; 05-22-2014 at 02:41 PM.
Tad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:06 PM   #306
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Molly View Post

intentionally grainy! I'm paranoid about being recognized for some reason.
I want your piggie!!!
Old 03-07-2014, 05:06 AM   #307
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
and to contribute.... yep, it's a selfie all right. Not sure what else can be said for it
Saint Tad is with us - don't you see the halo.....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 05:06 AM   #308
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Brilliant costume!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:09 PM   #309
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's my scruffy Saturday, just finished doing yardwork, having a beer and getting ready to fire up the smoker for some ribs, chicken, and sausage selfie! Tuesday was an ice storm and today I'm in shorts drinking beer and barbecuing.

Last edited by LeoGibson; 03-13-2014 at 08:02 PM.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:14 PM   #310
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^ don't look so excited about it
Old 03-08-2014, 12:17 PM   #311
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
^ don't look so excited about it
I am excited..... On the inside!
Old 03-08-2014, 12:27 PM   #312
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Here's my scruffy Saturday, just finished doing yardwork, having a beer and getting ready to fire up the smoker for some ribs, chicken, and sausage selfie! Tuesday was an ice storm and today I'm in shorts drinking beer and barbecuing.
Whew! My goodness.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:38 PM   #313
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I said I'd stop, but baby's first orgasm face cannot be contained.

Old 03-08-2014, 03:15 PM   #314
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Nice pics... but I can do without the Texans logo... lol.. but I understand I am a Giants fan and I have Giants gear everywhere...lol
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 05:05 PM   #315
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Nice pics... but I can do without the Texans logo... lol.. but I understand I am a Giants fan and I have Giants gear everywhere...lol
Thanks!

I have a really close friend who mostly grew up here, but was born in Queens. He has that same deficiency. (being a Giants fan) We just overlook his lapse in judgment. I see no reason why that courtesy can't be extended to you as well!
Old 03-08-2014, 05:46 PM   #316
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I said I'd stop, but baby's first orgasm face cannot be contained.
You should be the poster child for all things sweet
Old 03-08-2014, 11:41 PM   #317
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thanks!

I have a really close friend who mostly grew up here, but was born in Queens. He has that same deficiency. (being a Giants fan) We just overlook his lapse in judgment. I see no reason why that courtesy can't be extended to you as well!
lol. Thank you Sir.
Old 03-09-2014, 02:30 PM   #318
BrokenCassette

BrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot picsBrokenCassette does more than just post hot pics

found this lovely fur coat in the thrift store so I tried a glamorous selfie~

Last edited by BrokenCassette; 03-09-2014 at 02:34 PM.
BrokenCassette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 04:55 PM   #319
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Very glam!
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 06:50 PM   #320
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Default New hair cut selfie

Yeah me!!!!
Old 03-09-2014, 10:57 PM   #321
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

5:30 am, and I'm up and ready for work. Well bit tired but I'm dressed so close enough.
See you on the other side.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1394430938166.jpg (99.9 KB, 227 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:49 AM   #322
Tad
mostly harmless

Love all of the new batch of pics!
Old 03-10-2014, 12:37 PM   #323
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
5:30 am, and I'm up and ready for work. Well bit tired but I'm dressed so close enough.
See you on the other side.
Big L.. has anyone ever told you that you have a resemblance to Zak Orth. YUMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-10-2014, 03:34 PM   #324
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Big L.. has anyone ever told you that you have a resemblance to Zak Orth. YUMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope, but I googled him and I'm taking that as a bigtime compliment. Cheers Miss.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 03:59 PM   #325
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Nope, but I googled him and I'm taking that as a bigtime compliment. Cheers Miss.
I think he is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and so ae you!

Tags
pictures, selfie