Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-27-2013, 07:38 PM   #76
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Here's what happens when you decide to hit yourself in the face with a steel bar.
Dude, all joking aside, when I get older I want to look as good as you. My sister and I were just drooling over your picture here.
Old 11-27-2013, 11:22 PM   #77
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

my hair is bad and i should feel bad
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 12:04 AM   #78
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bremerton View Post

Your hair is fine!
Old 11-28-2013, 12:25 AM   #79
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

You shouldn't feel bad
Old 11-28-2013, 12:26 AM   #80
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am the one who selfies while the roommate tries to poop.

Old 11-28-2013, 01:16 AM   #81
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post

i love your facial piercings and hozay is a creep.
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:21 AM   #82
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebite View Post
I was away all week, I think the cats missed me...
Thats one huge kitty. Cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I ended up accidentally taking this pic while trying to get ready to record a video (for the "Dimensions Friends on YouTube" thread over in the lounge). When I saw it my reaction was pretty much " I hope I don't look like that too often!" So naturally I have to share it
I think its impossible to take a selfie and think itís a good picture. Everyone I've taken is always a stinker in my view.

Quote:

Wrong, and wrong again.

Quote:
ok so it is possible to take a great selfie.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 10:40 AM   #83
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Is your face lacking rugged definition, then you need...

Face Customization by LG Designs.
Hell yeah. That could be my new business. I'll pack up and move out to Hollywood and set up shop hitting all the pretty boys in the face with a steel wench bar. It will be awesome and lucrative, a real cottage industry! Hey Tobey, you and Harry Potter dude and a few others. I'll be there shortly! HMU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Dude, all joking aside, when I get older I want to look as good as you. My sister and I were just drooling over your picture here.
Sister you say? Why have we not been introduced to what surely must be the most awesome of female lady girls? If she's your hermana she must be cool!

Also, to look like this at 40, I suggest drinking heavily, lots of late nights, laugh a lot, stay sleep deprived for about a decade and a half, and squint through a windshield through thousands of sunrises and sunsets and storms and miles of empty highway! It will get you there in no time!

Thanks for the compliment fella.

Quote:
I don't know which is more disturbing. Are you just chilling in the shitter with him while he's doing his business or do y'all live in like a open, one room flat where the toilet is just right out in the open for everyone to use?

Either way though, I agree with BigLynch, it is an awesome shot!

P.S. I dig the hatchet man tat! More awesomeness!
Old 11-28-2013, 11:25 AM   #84
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
P.S. I dig the hatchet man tat! More awesomeness!
I'm a juggalo in recovery
Old 11-28-2013, 04:51 PM   #85
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

A wild cutie appeared!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:47 PM   #86
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I took a picture today that I felt was very flattering.

Old 11-29-2013, 03:42 AM   #87
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Stop taking pictures of yourself on the loo you weirdo!
Old 11-29-2013, 12:27 PM   #88
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I ended up accidentally taking this pic while trying to get ready to record a video (for the "Dimensions Friends on YouTube" thread over in the lounge). When I saw it my reaction was pretty much " I hope I don't look like that too often!" So naturally I have to share it
Holy shit, this is a rare one. You looked astounded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
He looks fucking awesome, right?!

Quote:
So cute! No feeling bad.

Quote:
I love you guys. Have a party and invite me over (and pay my airfare).
Old 11-30-2013, 03:50 AM   #89
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

*Posts something nonsensical after Melian as an act of altruism toward the wang-wary*

Abject, abject apologies to the wang-eager. Can't please everyone. Heh.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:12 AM   #90
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Im pic-whoring lately, but I like the way I look on these (almost identical, yes, I know ) two.

Amen!
Old 12-01-2013, 06:38 AM   #91
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging in

You look nice in deed
Old 12-01-2013, 08:48 AM   #92
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Im pic-whoring lately, but I like the way I look on these (almost identical, yes, I know ) two.

Amen!
Old 12-01-2013, 09:24 AM   #93
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You look confused, Anj.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:30 AM   #94
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
You look nice in deed
thanks
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
You look confused, Anj.
confused?
Old 12-01-2013, 08:09 PM   #95
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

Old 12-04-2013, 01:50 PM   #96
SailorCupcake

SailorCupcake has super-sized repSailorCupcake has super-sized repSailorCupcake has super-sized repSailorCupcake has super-sized rep

Meeeeep it's been a while since I was on here..... life got beyond insane but here I am again! So have a selfie.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3336.jpg (138.4 KB, 437 views)
Old 12-04-2013, 02:39 PM   #97
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

Attachment 111671

Well, there you have it.

Last edited by cakeboy; 12-18-2013 at 08:44 PM.
cakeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 05:27 AM   #98
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Gots any spare change! Change!
All my hobo glory.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsz_img_20131202_234919.jpg (107.9 KB, 412 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 04:44 PM   #99
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Me and my son

Recent selfies of my son and I
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 04:46 PM   #100
azerty
Life is worth living

Still very lovely, as usual

Tags
pictures, selfie