Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-22-2016, 02:01 PM   #1126
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Have we previously established if you own a kilt? (and being Canadian, I have to ask about that other great Scottish export: do you curl?)
No kilt, It would just bunch up and ruin the line of my overalls ;P

Curling I could probably enjoy, but we never had facilities here.
Old 02-23-2016, 12:31 AM   #1127
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I sent this to someone today with the caption "you make me wet." I'm really clever.
Old 02-23-2016, 05:39 AM   #1128
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I sent this to someone today with the caption "you make me wet." I'm really clever.
And I really did appreciate the ego boost.

It was certainly a lot less confusing than the picture Dwes sent me. Dude, what is wrong with your thumb? and why was it dressed up like an italian waiter?
Old 02-23-2016, 05:53 AM   #1129
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
And I really did appreciate the ego boost.

It was certainly a lot less confusing than the picture Dwes sent me. Dude, what is wrong with your thumb? and why was it dressed up like an italian waiter?
Well someone had to serve my penis pasta and breadsticks and you refused to help with the photo shoot. (1)

References:
1- Dwesterny. (2016, February 21). Re: where can I find a female feeder? [Online forum comment]. Retrieved from http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...25&postcount=8

Take note gentlemen, APA format references are how you get the ladies all moist and dewey-like.
Old 02-23-2016, 07:17 AM   #1130
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I'm digging the closely cropped beard. It's a good look for you.
Old 02-23-2016, 08:51 AM   #1131
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I'm digging the closely cropped beard. It's a good look for you.
Thanks man! It's something new in kind of trying out.
Old 02-23-2016, 04:39 PM   #1132
canadianbbw4u

canadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 clubcanadianbbw4u is a member of the 500 club

Here's a new one of Moi!!

me.jpg
canadianbbw4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:37 PM   #1133
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Thought I should grow out my beard and see how it looks.
Very handsome.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 02-24-2016, 05:37 AM   #1134
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbbw4u View Post
Here's a new one of Moi!!

Attachment 123638
Ah, you are wearing that most alluring thing a Canadian can have on them in winter ..... Sunshine!

(Granted you get more Sun out your way, may not seem like a big deal. Been pretty cloudy in these parts though)
Old 03-12-2016, 07:18 PM   #1135
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lookin' all scruffy.

EDITED!!!!
Pic removed! It's in my picture album now. PM me if can't see it on my profile.
Old 03-12-2016, 07:26 PM   #1136
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I see kitty in the back!!!!!!!!!!

Nice pic btw
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 07:31 PM   #1137
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
I see kitty in the back!!!!!!!!!!

Nice pic btw
Thank you, though I like the one I posted of you better.
Old 03-13-2016, 04:57 PM   #1138
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Lookin' all scruffy.
Cuteness

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 06:52 PM   #1139
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

uploadfromtaptalk1458093005671.jpg

Got my hair chopped off! Kinda love it! I hope the pic isn't massive!
Hope everyone is well. I haven't been around lately... been busy working two jobs, preparing for my move back t the east coast next month! Super excited about it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 03-18-2016, 03:52 AM   #1140
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My new uniform at the new job comes with the worst hat ever. Also good beard day pic for free.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20160314_001.jpg (164.0 KB, 223 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20160316_002.jpg (119.1 KB, 223 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 12:31 PM   #1141
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like the hat.

Would totally get on any train to let's say ... Hogwarts or any other British fantasy place if you ask be to in that attire.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 01:01 PM   #1142
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
My new uniform at the new job comes with the worst hat ever.
This is how I imagine your life....

Old 03-20-2016, 01:21 PM   #1143
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
My new uniform at the new job comes with the worst hat ever. Also good beard day pic for free.
I worked at KFC back in the mid eighties. Brown polyester uniforms--with a polyester hat...with a pom pom.

I got to wear that awesome get up my last four months of high school

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 04:43 PM   #1144
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
I like the hat.

Would totally get on any train to let's say ... Hogwarts or any other British fantasy place if you ask be to in that attire.
I work about 2 minutes from platform 9 & 3/4.

Quote:
This is how I imagine your life....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpckOsftaP4
97% accurate to what I tell people. 16% in reality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I worked at KFC back in the mid eighties. Brown polyester uniforms--with a polyester hat...with a pom pom.

I got to wear that awesome get up my last four months of high school
Grim, that sound less than cool. Some ofmy casino uniforms have been horror shows too.
Old 03-20-2016, 05:10 PM   #1145
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Good to see ya back around for a minute. What are you doing for work these days BL?
Old 03-20-2016, 05:25 PM   #1146
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Good to see ya back around for a minute. What are you doing for work these days BL?
rail enforcement. Its basically travelling from station to station and dealing with antisocial behaviour. Its actually very peaceful, plus in a few years it gets me an easy in to become a driver.

They get paid real nice. Hows you been?
Old 03-21-2016, 07:38 AM   #1147
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Still alive...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20151018_190209.jpg (105.0 KB, 167 views)

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 08:23 AM   #1148
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
Still alive...
Cute pic, nice camera angle too.
Old 03-21-2016, 08:38 AM   #1149
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
rail enforcement. Its basically travelling from station to station and dealing with antisocial behaviour. Its actually very peaceful, plus in a few years it gets me an easy in to become a driver.

They get paid real nice. Hows you been?
That sounds like a pretty cool job to have. Almost like an action movie, "Big Lynch: Train Enforcer."

Same old stuff here. Just chugging along.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:38 AM   #1150
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Since I always compliment the "camera angle" on women's selfies I thought I might post my own camera angle selfie. (1)

References:
1- Dwesterny. (2015, August 11). Re: F/FA Confessions [Online forum comment]. Retrieved from http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...8&postcount=34

Tags
pictures, selfie