Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-21-2016, 10:45 AM   #1151
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Since I always compliment the "camera angle" on women's selfies I thought I might post my own camera angle selfie. (1)

References:
1- Dwesterny. (2015, August 11). Re: F/FA Confessions [Online forum comment]. Retrieved from http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...8&postcount=34
Saw Dwes's name as recent poster here so I came to stalk you all. I am impressed by everybodies efforts.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 12:18 PM   #1152
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenFromOC View Post
Still alive...
Good to hear! Miss you around here, hope life is treating you nicely.
Old 03-22-2016, 10:44 PM   #1153
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
My new uniform at the new job comes with the worst hat ever. Also good beard day pic for free.
Dude.
That beard totally makes the hat "work".
Now, the reflective safety vest needs to be replaced with something more 19th Century, and a pocketwatch and chain would set it off perfectly, but what can one do?
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 10:51 PM   #1154
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Since I always compliment the "camera angle" on women's selfies I thought I might post my own camera angle selfie. (1)

References:
1- Dwesterny. (2015, August 11). Re: F/FA Confessions [Online forum comment]. Retrieved from http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...8&postcount=34
Wait, that's not the APA citation format. MLA? Or is it just borked by the forum ripping out leading spaces on each line?

Can't rep, but props for providing a cite.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 07:00 AM   #1155
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

Havnt gone away just enjoying travelling and making friends! Hope everyone is well 👍

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk
Old 03-27-2016, 04:51 PM   #1156
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
My new uniform at the new job comes with the worst hat ever. Also good beard day pic for free.
I love this hat.
Old 04-05-2016, 02:53 PM   #1157
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Sweaty token fatty at the gym alert!

Note; I don't really have T-Rex arms, it just looks that way because my top is closer to a mumu than a shirt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12967311_123253908074071_7938476419556774763_o.jpg (139.7 KB, 215 views)
Old 04-06-2016, 11:58 AM   #1158
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
Sweaty token fatty at the gym alert!

Note; I don't really have T-Rex arms, it just looks that way because my top is closer to a mumu than a shirt.
Jebus, get out of the gym and buy some tighter shirts. What's wrong with you?
Old 04-06-2016, 12:12 PM   #1159
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Listen to Melian - she's right!

That's a clear case of tent alarm! Donate that to the UNHCR - it's about the right shade of blue...
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 02:05 PM   #1160
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I second that!
Old 04-06-2016, 06:56 PM   #1161
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Better? .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12957619_125120121220783_865333434593373247_o.jpg (122.8 KB, 193 views)
Old 04-07-2016, 12:53 PM   #1162
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Moar FFA anti-gym sentiment to bolster that motivation!

------------------
In contrast, here's proof that I spend far too much time sitting on my ass and solving sudoku puzzles. Exhibit A: fingerprint grid

Snapshot_20160407.JPG
Old 04-07-2016, 02:35 PM   #1163
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That is pretty funny, Odette! Clearly you need to .... get some screen cleaner to keep around
Old 04-07-2016, 03:23 PM   #1164
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Better? .
Cobra - you sure are an extremist! First a tent - now a wife beater ! Even though your physiognomy actually radiates more sensitivity than extremism.

But definitely better fit.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 01:33 PM   #1165
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Better? .
Oooooh....when did you start posting pics, anyway? I like this trend

And, for a very limited time, here's something in return.
Old 04-08-2016, 01:52 PM   #1166
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Damn babe, that's hawt
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 01:59 PM   #1167
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Damn babe, that's hawt
Hee hee. Thanks! So much better than work clothes
Old 04-08-2016, 02:20 PM   #1168
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Oooooh....when did you start posting pics, anyway? I like this trend

And, for a very limited time, here's something in return.
Holy constipated Christ on a cracker, that's a fine look for you

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 02:37 PM   #1169
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Lightbulb

Jesus Christ, Melian I....Jesus.
Old 04-08-2016, 02:54 PM   #1170
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
Holy constipated Christ on a cracker, that's a fine look for you
Better than my usual Brotherhood of Steel hoodie + black jeans look?

Quote:
Jesus Christ, Melian I....Jesus.
Old 04-08-2016, 03:11 PM   #1171
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Better than my usual Brotherhood of Steel hoodie + black jeans look?
I don't know...I'm a pretty big fan of tight black jeans too...so difficult to decide!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-08-2016, 03:26 PM   #1172
djudex
I'm out

In honour of Melian classing up the place with her fine-ass ensemble.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0066[1].jpg (46.7 KB, 170 views)

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-08-2016, 03:34 PM   #1173
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
In honour of Melian classing up the place with her fine-ass ensemble.
DO WANT.

Why do you always wear pants when you're in town?
Old 04-08-2016, 03:36 PM   #1174
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
DO WANT.

Why do you always wear pants when you're in town?
...because it's always January when I go to Toronto? Blame it on society dictating that the fiscal and business year starts then instead of a reasonable time for travel such as June or July. At home I rarely wear pants, usually only for company and even then not always. Fuck pants.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 04-08-2016, 03:42 PM   #1175
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Fuck pants.
Totally. Fuck them.

Tags
pictures, selfie