Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-08-2016, 04:17 PM   #1176
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Hee hee. Thanks! So much better than work clothes

Yeah...boo formal wear!!....my favourite outfit it my birthday suit though!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 04:18 PM   #1177
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyantha reborn View Post
yeah...boo formal wear!!....my favourite outfit it my birthday suit though!
pics!!! :d
Old 04-08-2016, 05:45 PM   #1178
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Yeah...boo formal wear!!....my favourite outfit it my birthday suit though!
I can't say that I'm familiar with that particular tailor. Have you a sample of their work to share with us?
Old 04-08-2016, 07:51 PM   #1179
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I missed it, damnit!!!!!!!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 10:21 PM   #1180
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
In honour of Melian classing up the place with her fine-ass ensemble.
Sweet Jesus, fuck patience. Leaving enough food for the cat and driving to Alberta right now.
Old 04-09-2016, 05:44 AM   #1181
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Sweet Jesus, fuck patience. Leaving enough food for the cat and driving to Alberta right now.
<glances at his watch and starts tapping his foot impatiently>

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 06:37 AM   #1182
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Whoa, you are still alive! Long time no see! Hope life has been treating you well. What made you decide to come back? Did you miss us or just get incredibly, inconceivably bored?
Old 04-09-2016, 08:14 AM   #1183
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Whoa, you are still alive! Long time no see! Hope life has been treating you well. What made you decide to come back? Did you miss us or just get incredibly, inconceivably bored?
Life has been pretty great! Living the dream daily. Life events have happened that made me miss this board and want to lurk around a bit. Hope you've been well
Old 04-09-2016, 08:16 AM   #1184
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
<glances at his watch and starts tapping his foot impatiently>
Luckily when that day does come, I have a Nexus pass. Rabbit waits for man, and no car at the US/Canadian border!!
Old 04-09-2016, 05:40 PM   #1185
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Been a while since I posted one so here's an unblurred belly shot.
Old 04-10-2016, 08:48 AM   #1186
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Taken outside my apartment.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:39 PM   #1187
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Fat Jesus look and my favorite shirt.
Old 04-10-2016, 11:44 PM   #1188
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Omg Dwes, stop being so cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
Taken outside my apartment.
Nice to see you around again, it seems like it has been a while!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 05:06 AM   #1189
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nice to see your face again Ohio Lady!

Leo, I never really noticed you had tats!

Dwes - I think that is the ffa's fav shirt too
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 05:49 AM   #1190
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Thank you Loopy

Thank you Xyantha

It's nice to be back .
Old 04-11-2016, 05:50 AM   #1191
Ohio Lady

Quote:
Looking great there Dwes
Old 04-11-2016, 04:24 PM   #1192
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I missed it, damnit!!!!!!!
If you're good, I'll send it to you.

Quote:
That's a great shirt!
Old 04-11-2016, 06:23 PM   #1193
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
If you're good, I'll send it to you.
........fuck
Old 04-12-2016, 08:06 PM   #1194
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oooooh....when did you start posting pics, anyway? I like this trend

And, for a very limited time, here's something in return.
aaaand of course I missed this.

Quote:
In honour of Melian classing up the place with her fine-ass ensemble.
At least I got to see this one.
Old 04-12-2016, 10:10 PM   #1195
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Don't worry, me too.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 01:05 PM   #1196
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Don't worry, me too.
You snooze, you lose!! Muahaha.
Old 04-13-2016, 01:09 PM   #1197
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You snooze, you lose!! Muahaha.
Sleep hater! (mind you, usually when I miss your pics it is actually from not checking in during the weekends).
Old 04-13-2016, 01:22 PM   #1198
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Sleep hater! (mind you, usually when I miss your pics it is actually from not checking in during the weekends).
Busted. I am really just trying to mess with your circadian rhythm.

Come to think of it...I didn't even give you my coat!

Old 04-13-2016, 01:28 PM   #1199
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Damn it Melian.. when it comes to your pics...you are like a man with a small penis.. in and out before anyone notices...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 04-13-2016, 01:41 PM   #1200
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Damn it Melian.. when it comes to your pics...you are like a man with a small penis.. in and out before anyone notices...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
LOL. Learned that technique from a few ex-bfs.

Tags
pictures, selfie