Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-13-2016, 02:21 PM   #1201
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's cold up here. At least I got a hat.
Old 04-13-2016, 02:25 PM   #1202
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Someone give that man Jayne rep!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 06:58 PM   #1203
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
He'll be in his bunk.
Old 04-14-2016, 01:05 AM   #1204
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
It's cold up here. At least I got a hat.
Goddammit Dwes, stop being cute!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 05:36 AM   #1205
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Goddammit Dwes, stop being cute!
Never!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
He'll be in his bunk.
Thinking about a red pvc dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Old 04-18-2016, 07:28 PM   #1206
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yesss, loving the Firefly references.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 07:20 PM   #1207
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Removing my face pick after limited public exposure.
Old 06-11-2016, 07:36 AM   #1208
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'll be the first weigh in. That's a very good look for you. I kind a like the dashing look of the suspenders. Very sharp, very dapper.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:20 AM   #1209
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like it too!
Old 06-12-2016, 07:28 AM   #1210
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Suspenders are ways a good call!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2016, 05:31 PM   #1211
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Thanks for the kind words. Taking down the pic but it's in my profile for friends.
Old 06-13-2016, 02:30 AM   #1212
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Damn, I missed it and now I'm going to have to stalk your profile like a creep.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 02:40 PM   #1213
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This was not a happy face. I was soaked to the bone after getting caught in a massive rainstorm while loading my tank. This was the after effects once I got in the cab and got ready to leave.
Old 08-24-2016, 12:08 PM   #1214
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
This was not a happy face. I was soaked to the bone after getting caught in a massive rainstorm while loading my tank. This was the after effects once I got in the cab and got ready to leave.
It's ok. I like to watch you suffer a little
Old 08-25-2016, 11:27 AM   #1215
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
It's ok. I like to watch you suffer a little
Ha! Then you would have been absolutely giddy had you seen me the next day.

Dummy that I am, I forgot about my cloth seat in my rig being drenched from the day before so I put nothing down to keep myself dry when sitting in the truck the next morning so I got my entire ass and crotch wet all over again. Then proceeded to bump around and vibrate in the truck and climb and walk around the tank batteries while loading for about 12 hours. When I got off work I was so damn chafed I was waking like John Wayne. That is if John Wayne also had a massive butt plug inserted as well!! It wasn't the front or the backside, it was all of it. Undercarriage included. Half a tube of diaper rash cream and a night sleeping naked under the ceiling fan though did the trick and it wasn't too bad the next day.
Old 08-25-2016, 12:10 PM   #1216
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Ha! Then you would have been absolutely giddy had you seen me the next day.

Dummy that I am, I forgot about my cloth seat in my rig being drenched from the day before so I put nothing down to keep myself dry when sitting in the truck the next morning so I got my entire ass and crotch wet all over again. Then proceeded to bump around and vibrate in the truck and climb and walk around the tank batteries while loading for about 12 hours. When I got off work I was so damn chafed I was waking like John Wayne. That is if John Wayne also had a massive butt plug inserted as well!! It wasn't the front or the backside, it was all of it. Undercarriage included. Half a tube of diaper rash cream and a night sleeping naked under the ceiling fan though did the trick and it wasn't too bad the next day.
John Wayne with a massive butt plug. Got it. Hehehehe. This isn't getting any less hot.
Old 09-28-2016, 10:37 AM   #1217
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Time for my monthly dose of narcissism. Here's the obligatory bathroom getting ready for work selfie with the 70's 'stache in full effect once again.
Old 09-28-2016, 11:00 AM   #1218
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love your legs
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 11:18 AM   #1219
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

You do know those look exactly like the briefs the Italian anarcho-communist youth organisation wore as part of their uniform in the 1950's .....?

But very impressive shoulders.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 12:06 PM   #1220
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I love your legs
Thanks! They do like to make an ass out of themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
You do know those look exactly like the briefs the Italian anarcho-communist youth organisation wore as part of their uniform in the 1950's .....?

But very impressive shoulders.
I did not know that, but it makes sense as I have previously related that I have an anarchistic streak.
Old 09-28-2016, 12:08 PM   #1221
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
I did not know that, but it makes sense as I have previously related that I have an anarchistic streak.
Totally just read that as "anarchistic steak," but hey, hot pic
Old 09-28-2016, 12:59 PM   #1222
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I love your legs
Yup!!!!!!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 01:06 PM   #1223
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Totally just read that as "anarchistic steak,"
Normally I don't care much for steak - but if I found that on the menu, I would totally order it!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 11:12 PM   #1224
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bow chicka wow wow Leo.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 06:17 PM   #1225
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Time for my monthly dose of narcissism. Here's the obligatory bathroom getting ready for work selfie with the 70's 'stache in full effect once again.
Oh my....how strong you look

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, selfie