Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-05-2013, 04:49 PM   #101
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Still very lovely, as usual
And as always...I thank you xo
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:30 PM   #102
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Gots any spare change! Change!
All my hobo glory.
That is an epic beard!
Old 12-08-2013, 07:40 AM   #103
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm going to attempt to grow a beard on my dumb baby face.
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:21 PM   #104
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
Aww, but it's a cute dumb baby face!
Old 12-09-2013, 06:12 AM   #105
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
Aww, but it's a cute dumb baby face!
Aw thank you for saying so :>
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:02 PM   #106
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep
Default Seasons greetings!

Winter wonderland, Florida style.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:41 PM   #107
SailorCupcake

SailorCupcake has super-sized repSailorCupcake has super-sized repSailorCupcake has super-sized repSailorCupcake has super-sized rep

ayeeee happy tuesday
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 2013-12-30 at 22.15 #2.jpg (97.3 KB, 573 views)
Old 12-11-2013, 07:35 AM   #108
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Did someone say selfie?

It's about time you guys found out why I was gone so long. You see, I'm Spider-Man.

Also, a little older, but, here I am at work. I love selling makeup for a living, I haven't had to pay for (what I consider to be) the best eyeliner in the world in 3 years.

Last edited by theronin23; 12-11-2013 at 07:39 AM.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #109
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

mmm tea... Ahhhhh spider! Oh and armpits that look like bum cracks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsz_sam_0649.jpg (104.1 KB, 533 views)
File Type: jpg rsz_sam_0648.jpg (107.2 KB, 529 views)
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:51 AM   #110
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Im doing an awesome zombie survival kit for my boyfriend xmas gift and one part of it required some pics, so here you have some hheheh
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pojedyncze, 13.12.2013 o 16.50.jpg (70.9 KB, 516 views)
File Type: jpg Pojedyncze, 13.12.2013 o 17.43 #3.jpg (78.5 KB, 513 views)
File Type: jpg Pojedyncze, 13.12.2013 o 17.29 #6.jpg (82.7 KB, 515 views)
Old 12-13-2013, 10:03 AM   #111
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Your hair looks awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Im doing an awesome zombie survival kit for my boyfriend xmas gift and one part of it required some pics, so here you have some hheheh
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:04 AM   #112
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You sir, are ridiculously cute.

Quote:
mmm tea... Ahhhhh spider! Oh and armpits that look like bum cracks.
Old 12-13-2013, 02:24 PM   #113
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
I could see him returning to your home town after you died and breaking into your zombie-infested house to cradle these pictures and get all misty-eyed. Fuck, that's beautiful.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 11:24 AM   #114
shantheman145

shantheman145 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesshantheman145 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

this is meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[ATTACH]25193_118477508177778_6709930_n.jpg[/ATTACH]
shantheman145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:39 AM   #115
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

SNOW!!!!!

Old 12-20-2013, 08:53 AM   #116
Surlysomething

How did I miss this cuteness? I should be fired from Dims!

[/QUOTE]
Old 12-20-2013, 08:54 AM   #117
Surlysomething

How did I miss this cuteness? I should be fired from Dims!

Quote:
Old 12-20-2013, 12:09 PM   #118
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Me being unusually happy about the steady progress of my hair growth.

Snapshot_20131220.JPG
Old 12-20-2013, 12:18 PM   #119
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love the expressions in all these latest ones
Old 12-21-2013, 12:06 PM   #120
Treach

Treach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going on

Selfie, complete with duckface, because yolo. (The most millennial of sentences)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20130116_112145.jpg (53.8 KB, 385 views)
Treach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 03:54 PM   #121
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post

Attachment 111936
Very nice picture
Old 12-22-2013, 05:08 PM   #122
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Look, a picture of me without an animal!
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 05:21 PM   #123
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Missed this statement, consider me your unofficial beard coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post

Attachment 111936
Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Look, a picture of me without an animal!
Cheeky grin central, next stop Happyfuntimesville... Real place by the way.
Old 12-22-2013, 07:19 PM   #124
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Quote:
Missed this statement, consider me your unofficial beard coach.
Beards, baby faces, brohood..... everything about this is so damn beautiful.

Quote:
Cheeky grin central, next stop Happyfuntimesville... Real place by the way.
*high fives lille!* We'll get you there
Old 12-22-2013, 07:27 PM   #125
biglynch

Good stuffs, you can't miss the place everyone rides gold plated camels, while singing metal classics in a barber shop quartet style.

Its great.

Tags
pictures, selfie