Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-30-2016, 02:11 PM   #1226
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Time for my monthly dose of narcissism. Here's the obligatory bathroom getting ready for work selfie with the 70's 'stache in full effect once again.
Ooh a strongman
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 05:41 PM   #1227
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thank you to all you awesome and awesomely gorgeous ladies for the kind comments. Y'all sure know how to boost a man's ego!!
Old 10-02-2016, 11:29 AM   #1228
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 03:18 PM   #1229
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^^

Gorgeous! Love the "screw you" shades and mean girl look.
Old 10-02-2016, 03:48 PM   #1230
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Haha, thank you! Spot on interpretation.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 07:56 AM   #1231
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hello again everyone!

Old 10-09-2016, 09:14 AM   #1232
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellis10 View Post
Hello again everyone!

Omg, haven't seen you in forever! Looking handsome as ever!
Old 10-09-2016, 11:26 AM   #1233
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Omg, haven't seen you in forever! Looking handsome as ever!
Thank you very much! And yeah, I'm glad to be back around, hopefully I'll hang around
Old 10-11-2016, 09:45 AM   #1234
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Found a wireless signal out by the fire pit! Too bright to see if the pic sucks. Hai!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg qeerrty.jpg (307.1 KB, 189 views)
Old 10-11-2016, 09:52 AM   #1235
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh my gosh, that place looks gorgeous, Dwes! I'm jealous, you should take lots of scenery photos! =D
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 10:11 AM   #1236
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Found a wireless signal out by the fire pit! Too bright to see if the pic sucks. Hai!!!
Awesome beard man!

I haven't posted my face in a while so here it goes. It's almost a year old, but it's the most recent selfie and I haven't changed one bit (I have no idea why I pull such weird 'hot' faces, but since it's dims, I will post it for the sake of old times lol)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0010.JPG (125.0 KB, 187 views)
Old 10-11-2016, 10:29 AM   #1237
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

... and I think we have found Poland's next tourism marketing image! (at least, I think that if they used it, tourism would go up ...)

ETA: and reading further up thread, possibly also the next one for 'go outside into the woods.'
Old 10-11-2016, 11:03 AM   #1238
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
I haven't posted my face in a while so here it goes. It's almost a year old, but it's the most recent selfie and I haven't changed one bit (I have no idea why I pull such weird 'hot' faces, but since it's dims, I will post it for the sake of old times lol)
Oooooh, you're gorgeous!
Old 10-11-2016, 12:40 PM   #1239
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

*whispers* Pssst....hi guys...it's alive! lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blue.jpg (33.9 KB, 183 views)
File Type: jpg washedout.jpg (96.6 KB, 184 views)
File Type: jpg pjs.jpg (31.0 KB, 185 views)

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:55 PM   #1240
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
What beautiful pictures. Very nice. Thank you
Old 10-11-2016, 02:09 PM   #1241
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Happy National Coming Out Day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8530.JPG (288.9 KB, 180 views)
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 07:05 PM   #1242
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
It's great to see you- looking good!!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 07:18 PM   #1243
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Such beautiful men and women here!
Old 10-11-2016, 07:20 PM   #1244
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
What beautiful pictures. Very nice. Thank you
Thank you very much

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~
Old 10-11-2016, 07:20 PM   #1245
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
It's great to see you- looking good!!
Hey there doll! You're looking good yourself

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~
Old 10-12-2016, 01:41 AM   #1246
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
... and I think we have found Poland's next tourism marketing image! (at least, I think that if they used it, tourism would go up ...)
Oh Tad, you're always way to nice Thanks a lot for a sweet comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Oooooh, you're gorgeous!
Thanks!
Old 10-12-2016, 02:05 AM   #1247
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm happy to see so many gorgeous contributions pop up!

Here's one from a while back that I recently discovered. All moody & mysterious

Old 10-12-2016, 02:17 AM   #1248
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
I'm happy to see so many gorgeous contributions pop up!

Here's one from a while back that I recently discovered. All moody & mysterious
Super cute! I love the hair!
Old 10-12-2016, 01:14 PM   #1249
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hot mamas! You boys are ok too
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 03:43 PM   #1250
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

So much pretty! You all look amazing. Also try Anjula!

Tags
pictures, selfie