Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-12-2016, 03:50 PM   #1251
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Also try Anjula!
You make her sound like a tasty drink.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 05:11 PM   #1252
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I repped those I could and for those I couldn't, here's my public nod. Thank you for sharing all your beauty with us.
Old 10-13-2016, 04:04 PM   #1253
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Suddenly outta nowhere...!
Attached Images
File Type: png tumblr_ocdbxhpG3a1qj43juo1_r1_500.png (459.2 KB, 211 views)
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2016, 12:03 AM   #1254
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfred View Post
Suddenly outta nowhere...!
Love the beard and love the shirt
Old 11-03-2016, 12:05 PM   #1255
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not actually a selfie, but the women's photo thread is no longer on the first page, and I can't be arsed to look for it.

I had no costume for Halloween, so I just wore some random stuff....and everyone still thought it was a great costume. LOL.
Old 11-03-2016, 12:09 PM   #1256
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Not actually a selfie, but the women's photo thread is no longer on the first page, and I can't be arsed to look for it.

I had no costume for Halloween, so I just wore some random stuff....and everyone still thought it was a great costume. LOL.
It is great, you look awesome!
Old 11-03-2016, 12:09 PM   #1257
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Jesus Christ you're amazing... I feel like a little girl looking at a magazine cover every time I see a picture of you. You kind of remind me of Angelina's Meleficent, especially in those clothes. Sorry if I sound like a creep
Old 11-03-2016, 12:11 PM   #1258
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
It is great, you look awesome!
It's not a costume, though! But glad you like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Jesus Christ you're amazing... I feel like a little girl looking at a magazine cover every time I see a picture of you. You kind of remind me of Angelina's Meleficent, especially in those clothes. Sorry if I sound like a creep
Awww. Thank you so much! And likewise - you're gorgeous. Mutual Polish chick creepiness.
Old 11-03-2016, 12:21 PM   #1259
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

I can't think of anything to say that isn't just a profane exclamation. Fucking Christ you're exquisite.
Old 11-03-2016, 12:30 PM   #1260
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
I can't think of anything to say that isn't just a profane exclamation. Fucking Christ you're exquisite.
Nothing wrong with profanity
Old 11-03-2016, 01:34 PM   #1261
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

So basically what you are saying is that Halloween is the one day a year where your look is considered normal?

(not that normal is good, or that you don't do you spectacularly well, or that this pic wouldn't be awesome at any time of the year. Because overated, you do, and it is and would be)
Old 11-03-2016, 01:41 PM   #1262
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
So basically what you are saying is that Halloween is the one day a year where your look is considered normal?

(not that normal is good, or that you don't do you spectacularly well, or that this pic wouldn't be awesome at any time of the year. Because overated, you do, and it is and would be)
Didn't need to qualify that first statement. Haha.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:13 PM   #1263
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dammit, I missed a very exciting picture by the sounds of it!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 03:50 PM   #1264
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Dammit! You pulled it too quick. But even and bough I didn't see the pic, no matter I'll still make a deposit in the old "bank" in your honor.
Old 11-03-2016, 04:57 PM   #1265
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Damn! I just told my bf I'm gonna show him a super gorgeous FFA and the picnis gone :///
Old 11-03-2016, 05:14 PM   #1266
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Really did look amazing, shame you guys missed it. Hey Mel, did it hurt removing that tape from your nipples? In the picture it looked like it was on them pretty good.
Old 11-03-2016, 06:23 PM   #1267
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Dammit, I missed a very exciting picture by the sounds of it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Dammit! You pulled it too quick. But even and bough I didn't see the pic, no matter I'll still make a deposit in the old "bank" in your honor.
I'm willing to describe it for the modestest of fees.
Old 11-03-2016, 06:57 PM   #1268
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Deal. But do it slow. Real slow. I like to take my time.
Old 11-03-2016, 07:18 PM   #1269
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Deal. But do it slow. Real slow. I like to take my time.
You're a sick man.....I knew there was a good reason to like you

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 09:24 AM   #1270
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I demand a reconstruction of this image.
Old 11-04-2016, 12:09 PM   #1271
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

LOL. I was logging off and didn't know if I'd be back on until later next week (didn't want to leave it posted for that long).

Here it is again, for however long I leave my work laptop on today
Old 11-04-2016, 01:19 PM   #1272
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Stunning. Very Victorian goth with a slight S&M feel. Super hot.
Old 11-04-2016, 01:43 PM   #1273
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Stunning. Very Victorian goth with a slight S&M feel. Super hot.
Now you can make your deposit.

And with that, I'm taking this down and it's vanishing into the abyss.
Old 11-04-2016, 01:59 PM   #1274
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Please, I already did yesterday from memory. This will be for today.
Old 11-04-2016, 02:31 PM   #1275
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Now you can make your deposit.

And with that, I'm taking this down and it's vanishing into the abyss.
Sonofabitch! xD Why do I always miss these things?

Tags
pictures, selfie