Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-23-2013, 08:23 PM   #126
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was getting ready for bed and I felt cute.

Anyone wanna cuddle?
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 08:25 PM   #127
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post

Anyone wanna cuddle?
pigtails eh?

Old 12-23-2013, 08:31 PM   #128
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Anyone wanna cuddle?
Very nice picture
Old 12-24-2013, 12:30 AM   #129
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Anyone wanna cuddle?
Cute in deed
Old 12-24-2013, 08:29 AM   #130
Treach

Treach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
You weren't wrong. These pictures are great.
Treach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:57 PM   #131
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Anyone wanna cuddle?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
pigtails eh?
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
Very nice picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
Cute in deed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treach View Post
You weren't wrong. These pictures are great.
Ok so Im thinking an over the top battle royal, winner get the cuddle. Its only fair.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #132
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Ok so Im thinking an over the top battle royal, winner get the cuddle. Its only fair.
I was a wrestler in high school. Lets do this!
Old 12-24-2013, 03:21 PM   #133
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
I was a wrestler in high school. Lets do this!
Its on!

Its so on!
Old 12-24-2013, 03:22 PM   #134
Treach

Treach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch
Sorry bro; I'm a lover, not a fighter.
Treach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 04:06 PM   #135
biglynch

Settling in for a night of ufc. C'mon cupcake!

And yeppo my ability to hold a can of coke with my body is a skill.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1388271775527.jpg (230.2 KB, 376 views)
Old 12-28-2013, 05:20 PM   #136
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Settling in for a night of ufc. C'mon cupcake!

And yeppo my ability to hold a can of coke with my body is a skill.
A bunch of people from my dojo are getting together to watch tonight. I unfortunately have no TV and so will be missing it. -pout-
Old 12-28-2013, 05:29 PM   #137
biglynch

Quote:
A bunch of people from my dojo are getting together to watch tonight. I unfortunately have no TV and so will be missing it. -pout-
Bad time's. I do hope Miss Tate kicks Rouseys arse. Can you stream it on a laptop or something.
Old 12-28-2013, 06:06 PM   #138
lille

Quote:
Bad time's. I do hope Miss Tate kicks Rouseys arse. Can you stream it on a laptop or something.
I may have found a way to stream it free. I'll find out.
Old 12-28-2013, 06:15 PM   #139
biglynch

Quote:
I may have found a way to stream it free. I'll find out.
Good stuff, make it happen this might be the best card this year.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:09 PM   #140
lille

A little choppy but watchable. Makes me miss being on the mat.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:55 PM   #141
biglynch

Quote:
A little choppy but watchable. Makes me miss being on the mat.
Hope it stays glitch free and clear.its been good so far.
Old 12-29-2013, 02:09 AM   #142
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

couple selfies I took in Portland. Being awesome as usual.

Giant Hot Dog from a street cart

And a Miami Vice Berry Voodoo Donut
Old 12-29-2013, 08:01 AM   #143
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

*wants a coke, a dog and a donut NOW*

Aaaaanyway....

behold my beauteous new neck-lace!

Snapshot_20131229_2.JPG
Old 12-29-2013, 08:27 AM   #144
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Aaaaanyway....

What a gorgeous lady!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:36 AM   #145
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Aaaaanyway....

Attachment 112085
Very sweet and beautiful picture
Old 12-30-2013, 09:33 AM   #146
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

For TBBT marathon with friends...turtleneck under shirt like Wolowitz!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1022.jpg (38.9 KB, 310 views)
Old 12-30-2013, 11:32 AM   #147
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You're too cute, chickie.

Quote:

Aaaaanyway....

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:33 AM   #148
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

And you, Mr. are ridiculously cute as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
couple selfies I took in Portland. Being awesome as usual.

Giant Hot Dog from a street cart

And a Miami Vice Berry Voodoo Donut
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 06:01 PM   #149
biglynch

all wrapped up nice and warm with my favourite blankey.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tmp_rsz_tmp_img_20131231_0049522003134663934480347.jpg (134.6 KB, 292 views)
Old 12-31-2013, 02:56 PM   #150
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

My NYE selfie.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pictures, selfie