Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Plus-size Paysite Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2013, 07:42 PM   #1
Plump_Princess
The Princess.

Plump_Princess carries a lot of weight on this boardPlump_Princess carries a lot of weight on this boardPlump_Princess carries a lot of weight on this board
Default ~✝♡♔PLUMP PRINCESS♔♡✝~ Is Gaining Again!!!

Hello all my lovely darlings! ^_^ I am so so happy to announce that I am, in fact, GAINING weight again! I have updated two lovely, sexy videos on www.PlumpPrincess.com focusing on my new weight gain - I know, I'm excited about this something fierce, too! <3

"Gaining Again!" is a 7 minute video where I discuss the weight I lost over the past year - the rumours surrounding it, what really happened and why, etc. Then, onto happier, sexier news - that I am gaining again! Make sure you watch this video as I talk all about my new, growing body and my plans for current and future weight-gain.

"My New Gaining Body"
is a 5 minute video filled with fat talk, gaining talk, talk about my growing body and what I love about it, how heavy it feels, how big and swollen I am getting, my new eating habits, etc. I also show off my new big, fat gaining belly and body - grabbing and shaking my big growing belly, slapping and clapping my huge-as-ever thighs and legs...such a sexy, wicked, naughty little video I know all of you are going to just *love*.

And I know this because I am so, so in love with my new body - I missed being this big, and I couldn't be a happier girl knowing that I am growing and gaining again.

Oh, how I've missed being a growing girl...

Two new "Gaining Again!" videos up only at www.PlumpPrincess.com!

KISS <3
~✝♡♔Khaleesi♔♡✝~
Plump_Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:48 PM   #2
Judge_Dre
Master Member

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

You look even more gorgeous than ever! I 'm looking forward to seeing MORE of you. Good luck on your weight gain. Keep eating!
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:05 PM   #3
extra_m13
Executive Member

extra_m13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default again!!

that is the best news of this year. ill start arranging the 400 party and well who knows, maybe next year well be celebrating 450 congrats and welcome back my dear
extra_m13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:26 PM   #4
sarahreign
The Marshmellow Kitty

sarahreign does more than just post hot picssarahreign does more than just post hot picssarahreign does more than just post hot pics

Can't wait to see! And you're friggin GORGE no matter what! We need to meet up n go kill some buffets! You're not far!

Last edited by sarahreign : 11-06-2013 at 09:31 PM.
sarahreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:58 PM   #5
froggykiller12

froggykiller12 has said some nice things

Your "My New Gaining Body" video is currently not not working as a heads up. Looking as beautiful as ever. Looking forward to this WEIGHT GAIN!
froggykiller12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:01 PM   #6
ClutchingIA19
Never Follow

ClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityClutchingIA19 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Your looking very lovely and sexy
Old 11-06-2013, 11:52 PM   #7
Devil's Subjugate
Rad Moniker

Devil's Subjugate can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDevil's Subjugate can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Style -

You're gorgeous as always...and your hair is just awesome. The end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plump_Princess View Post
Hello all my lovely darlings! ^_^ I am so so happy to announce that I am, in fact, GAINING weight again! I have updated two lovely, sexy videos on www.PlumpPrincess.com focusing on my new weight gain - I know, I'm excited about this something fierce, too! <3

"Gaining Again!" is a 7 minute video where I discuss the weight I lost over the past year - the rumours surrounding it, what really happened and why, etc. Then, onto happier, sexier news - that I am gaining again! Make sure you watch this video as I talk all about my new, growing body and my plans for current and future weight-gain.

"My New Gaining Body"
is a 5 minute video filled with fat talk, gaining talk, talk about my growing body and what I love about it, how heavy it feels, how big and swollen I am getting, my new eating habits, etc. I also show off my new big, fat gaining belly and body - grabbing and shaking my big growing belly, slapping and clapping my huge-as-ever thighs and legs...such a sexy, wicked, naughty little video I know all of you are going to just *love*.

And I know this because I am so, so in love with my new body - I missed being this big, and I couldn't be a happier girl knowing that I am growing and gaining again.

Oh, how I've missed being a growing girl...

Two new "Gaining Again!" videos up only at www.PlumpPrincess.com!

KISS <3
~✝♡♔Khaleesi♔♡✝~
Old 11-07-2013, 12:52 AM   #8
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Purple haired hotness!

Hugs

DEnnis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:32 AM   #9
JMCGB
I've got a regular shift.

JMCGB makes people happy simply by logging inJMCGB makes people happy simply by logging inJMCGB makes people happy simply by logging inJMCGB makes people happy simply by logging inJMCGB makes people happy simply by logging inJMCGB makes people happy simply by logging inJMCGB makes people happy simply by logging inJMCGB makes people happy simply by logging in

You are gorgeous no matter what and to be quite honest I hadn't even noticed the loss. I do approve of this new you though!
Old 11-07-2013, 11:47 AM   #10
Rotwang

Rotwang has said some nice things
Default Such GOOD News

Be prepared to gain WAY past your previous highest weights. Chow down !!!
Rotwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:34 PM   #11
Weirdo890
Master Member

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Congratulations!! I'm glad you're looking forward to gaining. I know your fans are.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote