Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-09-2013, 07:17 AM   #1
Pauline

Pauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticedPauline never has a post go unnoticed
Smile Taboo USA: Extreme obesity

Hello all! As usual I am always interested in anything to do with weight. I'm still chasing that dream to be healthy but I am still big. I ran into this episode on youtube recently: Taboo USA- extreme obesity, a 44 minute long documentary..... and thought I would share it with you guys. It says it was posted October 8th 2013 but I don't know when it aired.
~Enjoy!
~Paulee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfxFn1IqHo4
Pauline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 06:25 PM   #2
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It was interesting to see four different views of the whole plus size community. Thanks for sharing Pauline.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 05:53 PM   #3
MistahSmooth_CT
Senior High 5'er

MistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMistahSmooth_CT can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I watched that show, it was pretty interesting, I saw both sides of the coin on that.
Old 11-10-2013, 06:49 PM   #4
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

I thought it was a reasonable and thoughtful presentation of issues often discussed here.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 01:24 AM   #5
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

That was an awesome documentary! I'm a big fan of Taboo and National Geographic, but I missed this episode. Thanks for posting it.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 02:47 PM   #6
fatmd

fatmd has said some nice things

This just makes me wonder what the hell happened to Gaining Gabi.
fatmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:11 PM   #7
Azrael

Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics

Wasn't too thrilled of it....
I disliked the assumption that EVERY feedee/feeder relationship goes to the god damn extremes when in fact extremes are the rare case and ofcourse some of the people on it just made me .

But yea...preferred MBFF over this
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:51 PM   #8
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Thanks for sharing! I hadn't seen this one before either.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote