Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-12-2013, 05:37 PM   #1
leina2009

leina2009 can now change their title
Default Finally!!!

I'm able to start gaining weight again! I've always been really thin and then my boyfriend intoduced me to the feeder/feedee lifestyle. I absolutely love it!!!! I unfortunately had to lose some of the weight, but now I'm around 200 pounds and shooting for the stars! Just excited and telling everyone about it! <3 loving life!
leina2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:36 PM   #2
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by leina2009 View Post
I'm able to start gaining weight again! I've always been really thin and then my boyfriend intoduced me to the feeder/feedee lifestyle. I absolutely love it!!!! I unfortunately had to lose some of the weight, but now I'm around 200 pounds and shooting for the stars! Just excited and telling everyone about it! <3 loving life!
Congratulations and thanks for sharing! My girlfriend is about the same and just recently has been able to get stress/money under control enough to relax and start putting on some extra weight! With the holidays upon us it's an exciting time of year!
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:08 PM   #3
leina2009

leina2009 can now change their title

Thank you! I am just very excited! And you're right! This time of year is wonderful! With it being chilly, all I want to do is stuff myself with loits of goodies and cuddle with my boyfriend! <3
leina2009 is offline   Reply With Quote