Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-18-2013, 05:57 PM   #1
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile My "fat stuff" blog. :)

I figured I should probably make an official post about this, since it's something I'm definitely pursuing now.

http://kushycurves.blogspot.com/

I just posted an entry there with some photos and measurements. Join me on my fattening journey?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4768.JPG (129.8 KB, 2090 views)
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #2
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Looking very sexy, its nice to see you come back
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 12:20 AM   #3
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging in

Very nice
Old 11-19-2013, 03:03 AM   #4
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Very nice to see you back! You are as beautiful as ever!

Brenda
Old 11-19-2013, 06:41 PM   #5
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4756.JPG (130.3 KB, 1944 views)
Old 11-19-2013, 09:44 PM   #6
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That is such a sexy pose
Old 11-20-2013, 12:00 AM   #7
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging inazerty makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Thank you!
Gorgeous, really cute
Old 11-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #8
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aww, you guys are so sweet. Here's one more. There's a link to the whole set in my blog. It's nothing special but I wanted to take some "before" pics as soon as possible. All I want to do lately is stuff food in my face but I can't afford to yet lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4797.JPG (121.6 KB, 1856 views)
Old 11-20-2013, 02:12 PM   #9
azerty
Life is worth living

Very nice picture again
Old 11-20-2013, 02:58 PM   #10
bigbootylover

bigbootylover has said some nice things

OMG! This is great news! I always loved seeing you post some of your sexy fatness, and now you're back! I can't wait to see much, much more of you in the future
bigbootylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 04:38 PM   #11
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Quote:
Aww, you guys are so sweet. Here's one more. There's a link to the whole set in my blog. It's nothing special but I wanted to take some "before" pics as soon as possible. All I want to do lately is stuff food in my face but I can't afford to yet lol.
So gorgeous Aurora
Old 11-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #12
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbootylover View Post
OMG! This is great news! I always loved seeing you post some of your sexy fatness, and now you're back! I can't wait to see much, much more of you in the future
Here's hoping!

Thanks everyone.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:39 PM   #13
Blackspots

Blackspots has said some nice things

Following your blog too. Should be interesting to watch the goings on.
Blackspots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:44 PM   #14
Aurora
Kushy Curves

I've always wanted to do a 10,000 calorie day, and video tape it. Gotta work up to it, but it's coming.
Old 11-21-2013, 02:15 PM   #15
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I wish you the best of luck. I hope you find your happiness with this.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:04 PM   #16
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Welcome back sweetie! You truly look amazing and have some awesome blogs so far. I just took a look at the blog and was reading a few of them! It is great to see you back and you definitely have my support! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:29 PM   #17
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Thank you so much!

Just added a free vid to the blog.
Old 11-23-2013, 01:32 AM   #18
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Glad to see you're back, Auro- Oh, I mean Kushy Curves!
Old 11-23-2013, 02:31 AM   #19
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Nice to see you. You're gonna get HUGE aren't you?
Old 11-23-2013, 02:48 AM   #20
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Glad to see you're back, Auro- Oh, I mean Kushy Curves!
Hehe, good to see you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASmith View Post
Nice to see you. You're gonna get HUGE aren't you?
I'd like to see 350 again at least.
Old 11-23-2013, 05:50 AM   #21
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Hehe, good to see you too!

I'd like to see 350 again at least.
Sounds good.How about a nice even number, like 400, instead? Maybe 500?
Old 11-23-2013, 11:35 PM   #22
Aurora
Kushy Curves

I set up a twitter today. https://twitter.com/FeedKushyCurves

If you want to see updates about what I'm eating, how I'm feeling and how the gain is going, follow me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASmith View Post
Sounds good.How about a nice even number, like 400, instead? Maybe 500?
If my health is good, I may consider 400. We'll see how things are at 350.
Old 11-24-2013, 12:29 AM   #23
JASmith
Godless heathen

That will do, aurora.
Old 11-26-2013, 12:00 AM   #24
Ilegalpat

Ilegalpat has said some nice things

Aurora, you look great.

Pat
Ilegalpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 02:18 PM   #25
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Thank you.

Weight gain update on the blog. I'm surprised how fast the pounds are finding me again!