Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-28-2013, 02:16 PM   #26
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Thank you.

Weight gain update on the blog. I'm surprised how fast the pounds are finding me again!
Nice your blog. Can't wait to see you reasing the 350 and further
<3 Henk
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 02:35 PM   #27
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sweet jesus is this an incredible thread and like, the best comeback in recent memory. Welcome back! <3
Old 11-30-2013, 07:17 PM   #28
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I've always wanted to do a 10,000 calorie day, and video tape it. Gotta work up to it, but it's coming.
I've done this before! Its AMAZING! 10/10 would definitely recommend for every growing girl~
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 01:32 PM   #29
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by degek2001 View Post
Nice your blog. Can't wait to see you reasing the 350 and further
<3 Henk
Thank you! It's sure to be a fun journey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Sweet jesus is this an incredible thread and like, the best comeback in recent memory. Welcome back! <3
Thanks! I remember you from back in the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
I've done this before! Its AMAZING! 10/10 would definitely recommend for every growing girl~
Awesome! Yeah, it's been in the planning stages for years haha. Excited for it. BTW - you're local/SoCal yeah? If you ever want to get together some time let me know!
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:42 PM   #30
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

NOTE: My blog address has changed! You can now find me here: http://aurorabbw.blogspot.com

I'm going back to the name Aurora - juggling two names was just silly. Sorry for the identity crisis.

In other news, my thighs are escaping my pants.

Yep, I think I've graduated to a size 30W again.

The hole started small. I ignored it for a while, but when my thigh spilled out it demanded my attention. :P
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pantsrip1.jpg (131.3 KB, 518 views)
File Type: jpg pantsrip2.jpg (92.7 KB, 519 views)
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 08:24 AM   #31
indianmn
BBW/SSBBW Admirer

indianmn can now change their title

Quote:
I figured I should probably make an official post about this, since it's something I'm definitely pursuing now.

http://kushycurves.blogspot.com/

I just posted an entry there with some photos and measurements. Join me on my fattening journey?
You're very cute....thanks for sharing!
indianmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:31 PM   #32
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed

Aurora, you are super hot. ^.^
Fat Molly is offline   Reply With Quote