Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 11-22-2013, 04:49 PM   #1
KevinW91

KevinW91 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKevinW91 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default boudoir photoshoot

hey so i posted in the "sexiest pics with clothes" thread and i've posted in the glbt forum, but i'm a crossdresser. the other night i did a boudoir shoot and the pics turned out way too good not to share. soooo let me know what you guys think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SglVCYrl.jpg (31.7 KB, 713 views)
File Type: jpg bEHvKz2l.jpg (36.5 KB, 712 views)
File Type: jpg DeVEt0kl.jpg (32.7 KB, 710 views)
File Type: jpg 13cILarl.jpg (31.3 KB, 710 views)
File Type: jpg fy2eRN3l.jpg (40.1 KB, 710 views)
KevinW91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:36 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You look great, I love that black and white shot towards the end!

It is a shame we didn't get to see your lovely smile more though!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 01:28 AM   #3
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I agree, you did great! Nice job!
Old 11-23-2013, 08:47 AM   #4
KevinW91

KevinW91 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKevinW91 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
You look great, I love that black and white shot towards the end!

It is a shame we didn't get to see your lovely smile more though!
Awww how's this for you?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OK1npE3l.jpg (37.2 KB, 656 views)
Old 11-23-2013, 08:54 AM   #5
KevinW91

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
I agree, you did great! Nice job!
Thank you!!
Old 11-24-2013, 01:57 PM   #6
Sweetie
Where is the Love?

Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweetie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You look beautiful and sexy! If you hadn't mentioned cd, I wouldn't have thought you were anything but a gorgeous young woman. Great pics.
Old 11-24-2013, 02:03 PM   #7
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinW91 View Post
Awww how's this for you?
Lovely! What a pretty smile!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 02:10 PM   #8
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lovely shots Wish I had the guts to do boudoir shots.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 06:05 PM   #9
KevinW91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
You look beautiful and sexy! If you hadn't mentioned cd, I wouldn't have thought you were anything but a gorgeous young woman. Great pics.
aww that's so sweet! i always love getting that reaction!
Old 11-24-2013, 06:06 PM   #10
KevinW91

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Lovely shots Wish I had the guts to do boudoir shots.
Thank you! I felt like that for a while and then I was like screw it why the hell not!
Old 11-24-2013, 08:30 PM   #11
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I give you an A+ in the Adorableness category.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 09:05 PM   #12
KevinW91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
I give you an A+ in the Adorableness category.
awww thank you! you're too sweet!
Old 11-24-2013, 09:45 PM   #13
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
awww thank you! you're too sweet!
You're welcome, I like your creamy skin. You look fresh.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 09:55 PM   #14
KevinW91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
You're welcome, I like your creamy skin. You look fresh.
Thank you! I love my creamy skin.
Old 11-30-2013, 06:15 AM   #15
archivaltype
shake n bake

archivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized reparchivaltype has super-sized rep
Default holy crap!!

How gorgeous are you??!! I seriously love this shoot, but my favorite is the second to the last one too...so pretty!

:confused:
archivaltype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 08:51 PM   #16
KevinW91

Quote:
Originally Posted by archivaltype View Post
How gorgeous are you??!! I seriously love this shoot, but my favorite is the second to the last one too...so pretty!
Thank you so much! You're so sweet!
Old 12-02-2013, 11:22 AM   #17
krystalkeebler

krystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this board

your pics look great wish I could pull off red lipstick like you
krystalkeebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:52 PM   #18
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
hey so i posted in the "sexiest pics with clothes" thread and i've posted in the glbt forum, but i'm a crossdresser. the other night i did a boudoir shoot and the pics turned out way too good not to share. soooo let me know what you guys think.
You look amazing.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:01 PM   #19
_sugar_

_sugar_ has said some nice things

Wow!

You look so so beautiful.
_sugar_ is offline   Reply With Quote