Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-28-2013, 10:23 AM   #51
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
I agree, harpsichords sound fine. If it ain't Baroque, don't fix it.
I think theremins are also underrated.
The theremin is interesting - but yeah, you never hear about it. I totally forgot about it until now. I think you should start making it famous

Here's one I forgot: I hate that George Harrison ever picked up a sitar. I can barely make it through most of the Beatles songs that heavily feature it.
Old 11-28-2013, 10:48 AM   #52
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
Ukeleles are creepy as fuck.
Ukulele's are not creepy as fuck!!

They are fine little stringed instruments. It's the people that play them that are creepy as fuck!! Just kidding, sort of.

P.S. I forgot one last one from my unpopular opinions post

7. Cats. I for one am damned tired of all the cat pics, and memes, and cute vids and any and everything cat. As far as I'm concerned cats can go screw.
Old 11-28-2013, 11:04 AM   #53
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
The theremin is interesting - but yeah, you never hear about it. I totally forgot about it until now. I think you should start making it famous
I wish I could say that I play, but, I've never touched the thing.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:27 AM   #54
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post

They are fine little stringed instruments. It's the people that play them that are creepy as fuck!! Just kidding, sort of.

P.S. I forgot one last one from my unpopular opinions post

7. Cats. I for one am damned tired of all the cat pics, and memes, and cute vids and any and everything cat. As far as I'm concerned cats can go screw.
I'm only creepy abut 85% of the time.
Old 11-28-2013, 08:34 PM   #55
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
I wish I could say that I play, but, I've never touched the thing.

Neither has anyone else, that's how it works.
Old 11-28-2013, 10:10 PM   #56
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

i'm going to join in on the theremin love here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PMxDi6N9KU
("i saw the bright shinies" by the octopus project)
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 01:23 AM   #57
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

I honestly believe that Nirvana weren't anything special and I would rather listen to Hole.

I have nearly been punched for saying this before.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 02:01 AM   #58
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookytwigg View Post
I honestly believe that Nirvana weren't anything special and I would rather listen to Hole.

I have nearly been punched for saying this before.
I think this is a good point, but it's not entirely fleshed out. I believe what they represented meant a lot, more so than what they produced? It's like loving the idea of someone as opposed to the actual person? Nirvana did some amazing things for a generation, but them as a musical act weren't that amazing? Something along those lines.
Old 11-29-2013, 02:10 AM   #59
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post

They are fine little stringed instruments. It's the people that play them that are creepy as fuck!!
I think the ukulele acts like a magic brain damaging ray. Just like reading too many stupid comments online can break your brain, so too can the ukulele morph you into a creepy fucker. Or maybe it attracts creepy fuckers?

I do like me some theremin.
Old 11-29-2013, 02:11 AM   #60
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

All ukulele players are creepy. One in three is the bad kind of creepy. The other two are probably just giggling dicks.
Old 11-29-2013, 03:06 AM   #61
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
All ukulele players are creepy. One in three is the bad kind of creepy. The other two are probably just giggling dicks.
bahahahaha!

Stop laughing at me ya dicks!
Old 11-30-2013, 01:20 AM   #62
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I think this is a good point, but it's not entirely fleshed out. I believe what they represented meant a lot, more so than what they produced? It's like loving the idea of someone as opposed to the actual person? Nirvana did some amazing things for a generation, but them as a musical act weren't that amazing? Something along those lines.
oh yeah, I'm talking purely musically here. I totally understand the effect they had on people, it just never really effected me.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:20 AM   #63
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Political correctness, hmmmmm....

As someone who considers myself disabled, I don't understand the amount of hypersensitivity surrounding the words 'disability,' 'handicap' or 'impairment.' That's what it is. So there's some negativity inherent in the semantics. So what? The words describe something that's, at the very least, partially negative. And who knows that better than us?

I do understand (more than I care to) there's the issue of patronisation, but that is a problem of attitude. Language alone does not fix all 'tude problems. Stop harping on the words, fellow disabled peeps. It's ridiculously counter-productive
Old 11-30-2013, 07:55 AM   #64
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Im a ukulele player and Im def creepy!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:49 PM   #65
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

I don't care a lick about this whole Paul Walker deal. Death is sad and it happens to all of us. Life is a zero-sum game, I Just didn't know the guy.
Old 11-30-2013, 11:45 PM   #66
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Quote:
I don't care a lick about this whole Paul Walker deal. Death is sad and it happens to all of us. Life is a zero-sum game, I Just didn't know the guy.
Ditto baby
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:32 AM   #67
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Quote:
Dude, 2 soon, 2 serious.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:52 AM   #68
snakebite

snakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this boardsnakebite carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Dude, 2 soon, 2 serious.
Haha! But seriously, I agree with all of that. Everyone is saying what a great man he was...they were coming from a charity event, the guy who was driving him was a friend, probably had a few, and wrapped their Porsche around a tree AND a pole. Dude was head of his racing team, so I'm assuming he knew a thing or two about diving fast. You make stupid choices, you die. The real tragedy is that he left a young daughter. Feel bad for her instead.
snakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:08 AM   #69
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

-You should have a license to breed kids
-I hate the music young folks listen to these days-Chief Keef wtf?
-The Beattles are overrated, The Stones are better
-Men are supposed to be strong leaders and responsible to protect their loved ones.
-There is nothing wrong with a woman submitting to her man
-To be a housewife in America is a luxury

I said it.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 12-01-2013 at 09:10 AM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:18 AM   #70
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
-You should have a license to breed kids
-I hate the music young folks listen to these days-Chief Keef wtf?
-The Beattles are overrated, The Stones are better
-Men are supposed to be strong leaders and responsible to protect their loved ones.
-There is nothing wrong with a woman submitting to her man
-To be a housewife in America is a luxury

I said it.
Finally another kindred spirit!
Old 12-01-2013, 10:46 AM   #71
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
-The Beattles are overrated
I always favored that other quartet from Liverpool:

tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #72
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebite View Post
Haha! But seriously, I agree with all of that. Everyone is saying what a great man he was...they were coming from a charity event, the guy who was driving him was a friend, probably had a few, and wrapped their Porsche around a tree AND a pole. Dude was head of his racing team, so I'm assuming he knew a thing or two about diving fast. You make stupid choices, you die. The real tragedy is that he left a young daughter. Feel bad for her instead.
The laugh was all I was going for there. I'm of the same opinion.
Old 12-01-2013, 02:25 PM   #73
snow-white

snow-white has said some nice things

KittyKitten:

To be a housewife is the natural order. (Not that I always want what is 'natural' )
snow-white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 02:36 PM   #74
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow-white View Post
KittyKitten:

To be a housewife is the natural order. (Not that I always want what is 'natural' )
Natural order?
Old 12-01-2013, 04:09 PM   #75
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Grab a chair children and gather 'round, I'll make the popcorn!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote