Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-12-2013, 06:12 PM   #1

134 has said some nice things
Default Want my GF to gain but need help

I've always wanted to feed someone and help them get fatter. My gf is already chubby at around 170ish I love her but part of me wants to fatten her up. She knows I love bigger women and I love her curves to death but I want to see her grow even more beautiful and bigger. She's against it so I was wondering if there was anyway I could ease her into it or explain it to her in a nice manor without sounding like I don't love her body?
134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 08:11 PM   #2
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

If she's against it, don't push it. Getting fatter is sexy as hell, but it's also a huge undertaking both physically and mentally. Good on you for being honest with her about your preferences though.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:14 PM   #3

134 has said some nice things

Thanks for the advice. I love her so much but I do sometimes wish there was more of her to love.
134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 09:33 PM   #4
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If she's against it and you go forward with your attempts to fatten her up I hope that once she realizes it she pulverizes your dick so that maybe you'll think with something else for a change.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:45 PM   #5
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
She's against it
That's your answer right there.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:46 AM   #6
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If she doesn't want to, she doesn't want to. Forcing her will not end well. Not to mention, that relationships are not all about what gets your dick hard.
Old 12-13-2013, 01:00 AM   #7
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Love her as she is, not as you want her to be. Because, she'll never be as you want her to be and you and her will be always disappointed.
Old 12-13-2013, 07:52 AM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As ‘rules of thumb’:
- those who are turned on by fat and by weight gain will always be turned on by those things.
- those who are exposed to the idea of fat admiration and who express no interest will usually never be interested.

You just need to accept that….and decide if you can live with it. And further, decide if you can keep your preferences sufficiently to yourself that your girlfriend is not forced to decide if she can live with that constant feeling of not being what you really want.

It can be tricky, especially if she is a foodie (someone who really loves food), because it is really easy for a feeder to nudge a foodee into gaining, but that is a bad, bad, bad thing to do. (and yes, speaking from experience here)

Also, I was glancing at your previous posts, just to see if there was any more history behind this, but what I saw was that you first came here when you were trying to gain. Which suggests that on top of the rest of it, there is the question of whether you are still wanting to gain and/or simply be fat, and how your GF would feel about that......again managing that can be a challenge (and again, speaking from experience.....man I wish these forums had been around a couple of dozen years ago!)
Old 12-13-2013, 10:00 AM   #9
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

If she said no before, then its probably not going to happen. Don't start secretly fattening her up, that is a major no. Just be happy with how she is, and leave it at that.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:16 PM   #10
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Don't feed the trolls, people.