Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 12-12-2013, 10:59 PM   #1
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Hey thin/athletic folks...

The "fit men and chubby women" thread got me thinking.

To the thin/athletic FAs and FFAs - if you were dating someone who loved the idea of you getting fat and would be more attracted to you that way, would you do it? Maybe not as fat as your partner, but still noticeable? Or would you rather stay fit for the contrast/health reasons/etc?

In creating this topic I realized that my boyfriend and I actually got together based on this scenario, lol. He's always been average/thin and liked fat women. He was a little chubby when we started getting to know each other, and I expressed an interest in fattening him up. He'd never considered it before, but embraced the idea. If he hadn't been interested we probably would have never gotten this far. I love him for far more than his interest in gaining of course, but that is what really set us in motion. I'm enjoying our mutual fat experience and he's enjoying himself as well.

I guess I'm just wondering how many fat admirers out there could be persuaded into becoming the admired fatty.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 05:03 PM   #2
GregJ1

GregJ1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGregJ1 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Great question

I love the fuller figured female form. I workout but if I had a lady who wanted me to gain weight and grow a substantial belly, I think I would. Still would workout, to keep fit and mobile, but a layer of fat over my muscles would be very erotic.
GregJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:22 PM   #3
ranterc

ranterc can now change their title

not as fit as i once was but i definitly would .. except i cant , gaining weight is difficult for me and when i do the little i gain is all stomache the rest of me stays skinny.

My gf has actually said she would feel less self consciouse about her size if i werent as thin because it makes her feel too big standing next to me ..
ranterc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 06:28 PM   #4
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

One of the things that I find really sexy is the contrast between my hard muscles and my lover's soft fat... I already eat like a madman for strength and I just couldn't let myself be sedentary to gain fat. I'd like to stay fit and maneuverable to handle all that woman!
Extinctor100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:03 AM   #5
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I wouldn't say that I'm thin, but I'm not overweight, pretty average I guess. I would not be happy to gain weight. I'm extremely self conscious about my weight, plus I feel better and more able to do all the activities I enjoy at a lower weight, even a gain of five pounds is enough to really bother me.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 07:34 AM   #6
y2kboris1

y2kboris1 can now change their title

Probably not. I enjoy being physically fit too much to ever gain weight. I have a tendency, even now to fret when I gain any significant amount of weight. In any relationship I have, the girl would have to be the chubby one.
y2kboris1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 05:03 PM   #7
DevS

DevS can now change their title

I'm 6ft and my weight fluctuates between 151lbs and 160lbs. I think the whole size acceptance movement works both ways, I'm really happy at the weight and size that I am, I've been fat and I don't want to go back. Besides I like the size difference between me and my girl. X3

I think if I was with someone who wanted me to get bigger I'd have to disappoint because I'd feel uncomfortable with myself.
DevS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:35 PM   #8
hots_towel

hots_towel has said some nice things

hard to say. for one, my body declines ANY weight gain, be it muscle or fat. I got to the gym and was in a phase where I was researching and taking supplements (you know that meat-headed work out culture) and the most I got out of it was looking like i went to the gym casually for a month and never went again.

So if i were to be with someone who were to ask me that, I'd have to tell them to wait until im in my 30's when gaining weight is easier (or inevitable lol).
hots_towel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 03:45 PM   #9
choudhury

choudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this boardchoudhury carries a lot of weight on this board

Speaking personally, no, I wouldn't gain weight for my partner. I'm not particularly fit (don't exercise), but I'm of medium build and like myself this way.
choudhury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 04:21 PM   #10
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would be willing to try it. It'd be nice to look more filled out, but I wouldn't want to get to where my health was compromised.
Old 01-22-2014, 03:25 PM   #11
Spiderweb Sitar

Spiderweb Sitar can now change their title

I've lost about 25 lbs since my girlfriend and I started dating, and if she asked me to gain weight I'd probably gain a little bit (10-15lbs). Our thin third (we're poly) got really into stuffing after she and I introduced it to him, so we'll see what happens there.
Spiderweb Sitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:42 PM   #12
portapotty102

portapotty102 has said some nice things

Wouldn't bother me at all, especially if it was a very serious relationship.
portapotty102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:33 AM   #13
terpsichore

terpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post

To the thin/athletic FAs and FFAs - if you were dating someone who loved the idea of you getting fat and would be more attracted to you that way, would you do it?
no. i get that this makes me a horrible hypocrite, to be attracted to fat guys while being underweight on purpose myself. but yeah. for myself i like the aesthetic of being shockingly underweight. I guess i'm selfish, because I wouldn't even consider gaining up to an average weight to please someone else.
terpsichore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 12:28 PM   #14
Highsteppa
Kneel before Zod

Highsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized rep

If the right person came along, I'm talking 100% certain that she's my soul mate, and she really truly wanted this, yeah, I'd consider it.
Highsteppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:55 PM   #15
Excellent21

Excellent21 has said some nice things

I myself would not: Likewise, if she did not want to gain, I would not pressure her. If things were incompatible, then I would simply terminate the partnership with honesty and respect.
Excellent21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 12:43 PM   #16
kh818

kh818 can now change their title
Red face

Not for me. I'm average (170lbs/ 5'3'') and accept the weight I've gained with age (23yo) but it's not me that I'm interested in gaining weight. I like where I am and try to maintain that.
kh818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:47 AM   #17
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

I couldn't do it. I go to the gym almost daily because I feel I need to maintain and improve upon my build and if i let myself slip it's the end of the world. It's very easy for me to gain weight too...another reason for the daily gym habit. So my mate will have to be the one and only fatty in this relationship
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:50 PM   #18
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykspree8 View Post
I couldn't do it. I go to the gym almost daily because I feel I need to maintain and improve upon my build and if i let myself slip it's the end of the world. It's very easy for me to gain weight too...another reason for the daily gym habit. So my mate will have to be the one and only fatty in this relationship
So can I assume you gladly throw yourself on the Grenade?

Sorry.. I had too! Seeing as you are from South Jersey....lol
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:09 PM   #19
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
So can I assume you gladly throw yourself on the Grenade?

Sorry.. I had too! Seeing as you are from South Jersey....lol
I'd catch em in both hands
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 02:29 PM   #20
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bad joke aside...

For me it has never been an issue. I like who I like, but most of the men I have dated in the past either work out like mad men, or play a lot of sports, etc.. They just seem to be the ones that gravitate towards me..\(_o)/
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:39 PM   #21
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Maybe if it involved bulking up with muscle. Other than that? Probably not, but I don't expect them to gain either.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 07:02 AM   #22
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I sometimes feel like a hypocrite, but I like my current size. I like the contrast with my partner. Also, Im not sure I could gain even if I wanted to Ive been pretty much the same weight my entire adult life (so far); and while I like food, I dont have a large appetite and find the sensation of fullness painful. For the same reason, though I enjoy reading stuffing fantasies, I dont think I could ask anyone to do it in real life, as Id be squirming in sympathy. If it was someone that I knew enjoyed the sensation, it might be different, but my partner is prone to indigestion.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 10:25 AM   #23
phelan4022
Live by Example

phelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 clubphelan4022 is a member of the 500 club

For me, this question deals with archetypal male and female aesthetics. Women embody abundance and fertility and men embody virility and the power to protect. I'm speaking strictly in the deep rooted structures of what Carl Jung called our "collective unconscious." Women can and do embody "masculine" traits and men can and do embody "feminine." Gender semantics aside...

I have carved my body to be lean but strong. Trained myself to be fast and powerful and efficient, and I love it. I was once a fatty, though only admirered by one particularly insane ex of mine (not because of her attraction, for a myriad of other reasons). I choose to lose weight and it was tremendously empowering to me as a man, to be able to do things and accomplish things I felt I should be able to but never was. I will freely admit that there is a male hierarchical dominance aspect to it as well. However, because I was once heavier, even though I technically have single digit body fat, I still have the skin from my belly thus softening out what would otherwise be a very stark form. My significant other enjoys it, and, though I was uncomfortable with it for a time after I first lost the weight, I have come to accept and embrace it. So, my lady is free to enjoy my residual squish but I will not be accumulating any further more in the future.
phelan4022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 11:38 AM   #24
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hm, I've actually been giving this a lot of thought of late...haven't faced the situation yet, but I'd be reluctant. being active is a really big part of my lifestyle at this point, although the thought of gaining weight for someone is kind of a turn on. i think practicality would win out though...at least for a while.
Old 06-27-2014, 07:35 PM   #25
weaverof

weaverof has said some nice things

I think I'll probably gain sometime in my life just to see how it feels. (see how much weight I can possibly gain in a month. Would totally post it to the internet for all interested.) I've been bigger in college and it wasn't the best but I wasn't moving at all so that may have been that.
There's a part of me that says feeders may be hypocritical if they didn't at least try out part of the livestyle that they like to see in others.

But: The food would have to be excellent.
Belly rubs.
Excessive sex.
and I would get to reciprocate said stuffing.
weaverof is offline   Reply With Quote