Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 07-13-2014, 01:20 AM   #26
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

I honestly can't say. I am not strong, nor particularly in shape, but my sense of aesthetic rejects the notion (at 215 pounds I became sufficiently unhappy with the way my body felt that I undertook the effort to lose 30 pounds). That said... I definitely have fantasies in that direction, so I can't rule out the possibility of being romantically inspired to at least give it a try.
Old 07-19-2014, 08:44 PM   #27
sco17

sco17 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessco17 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I personally couldn't. Firstly exercise is part of my personal journey of self actualization and perhaps more important it would put my health in jeopardy. I am unfortunately predisposed to high cholesterol and diet and exercise are the only thing standing between me and all of the issues that causes so I couldn't do it.
sco17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 07:28 PM   #28
Nordiques

Nordiques can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNordiques can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I would understand the perspective of finding it desirable for someone to gain weight even if I declined because, while I've never been in a situation where gaining had a role, I certainly would've been interested in that.

Not that understanding is a yes. I guess it depends on the relationship and the moment.

It's not a door I'd close, and maybe getting through that opening would be a tighter fit in the end.
Nordiques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 01:29 PM   #29
wrenchboy

wrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 clubwrenchboy is a member of the 500 club

I have had a medium to a slightly muscular frame most of my life. My ssbbw wife has wanted me to gain weight. Atleast she doesn't want me skinny. I am not skinny. Because of my previous profession as a mechanic I have been reluctant to gain. But now that I have changed careers I may try.
Part of her desire for me to gain weight I am sure is the whole idea of" now you understand what I go through."
wrenchboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 02:48 AM   #30
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have run 4 marathons, weight lift, and have been on a vegan diet since 2010. So very in shape. I would say yes I would in the right situation. If she really was into bhm/gaining, and was either already a ssbbw or a bbw who is a gainer. It would have to be a long term relationship where I knew early on she was into it. She would have to be active in helping me gain, feeding. Encouraging, belly rubs, etc.

.In this situation I would really get into it. I would toss out the vegan diet. In my eyes it would be the ultimate for of committing to a relationship and showing I was serious. I would still weight lift because I enjoy working out. I don’t personally think having fat on myself is attractive, but if it was fulfilling my loves fantasy I would be down with it. Exercising and dieting are a way to sculpt my body to look the way I think is attractive, I would change my exercising and diet to sculpt my body the way she likes.

I never really thought about personally gaining before I read this question. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I would love to, in the right situation.
fuelingfire is offline   Reply With Quote