Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 12-20-2013, 11:48 AM   #1
Quadified

Quadified has said some nice things
Default Quadriplegic wondering..

Hey everyone, my name is Jaxson. I have always liked fat girls and that didn't change after I became a quadriplegic and paralyzed from the neck down 5 years ago. The only problem now is I find it hard for girls to accept my condition, I don't want this to be a "woe is me" column but I was just wondering if any girl could fall for a guy that can't move?
Quadified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:04 PM   #2
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

not if your condition is everything that defines you. who are you besides someone who can't move?

PS: if this is another fake post we will hunt you down !
Old 12-21-2013, 10:22 AM   #3
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dear Jaxson or Quadified (whichever you prefer):

I have heard men (or women) in your condition finding partners for much of what you would be interested in. You can find a sex therapist or hire a woman for sexy time with you.

Not everyone can be as lucky as Christopher Reeves and have a good woman standing by her man when he became paralyzed.

And to change the subject if you lost your arms & legs during military service to our country, I and a lot of other people are sorry for your loss. We thank you for serving and our country owes you a debt of gratitude.

(And if you are a troll, Super D .will be leading the hunt for you, I am one of the Rottie dogs in hunt team.)
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:33 PM   #4
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I believe there are women out there who can look past certain obstacles, and see the heart and mind of a man, and fall in love. Don't give up, and believe in yourself. Good luck.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 11:22 PM   #5
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
not if your condition is everything that defines you. who are you besides someone who can't move?

PS: if this is another fake post we will hunt you down !
It already smells fishy.
Old 12-22-2013, 09:29 AM   #6
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
It already smells fishy.
to me too since i have a few friends with the condition who would never define themselves in this way who all happen to be in relationships
Old 12-22-2013, 02:16 PM   #7
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Question

As mentioned earlier, being a quadriplegic is not what defines you. Your heart, your soul, and how you treat others is what defines you. I hope your post is a legit one, because if it's not, then being a jerk is what will define you in the end.

Last edited by Ms Charlotte BBW; 12-22-2013 at 02:17 PM. Reason: being a goof as usual...
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:02 PM   #8
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadified View Post
Hey everyone, my name is Jaxson. I have always liked fat girls and that didn't change after I became a quadriplegic and paralyzed from the neck down 5 years ago. The only problem now is I find it hard for girls to accept my condition, I don't want this to be a "woe is me" column but I was just wondering if any girl could fall for a guy that can't move?
I certainly hope this Isn't a bullshit post. I'm taking it very personal…

I've been struggling with the same question for around seven years now. I typically don't like to think about it…
Old 12-25-2013, 01:58 PM   #9
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post
I certainly hope this Isn't a bullshit post. I'm taking it very personal…

I've been struggling with the same question for around seven years now. I typically don't like to think about it…
you were one of the people i was thinking of Jack. you have always been way more than just your physical condition. i hope you know that you are awesome.
Old 12-26-2013, 04:24 PM   #10
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

To answer the OP: devotees exist, but many people would have an objection to being with a devotee in the same way that many fat folks have a problem being with an FA and/or feeder. And you only need to browse around on DIMs for five minutes to read aaaall about that.

Far fewer people have a problem with being desired because they are seen by society as conventionally attractive. Funny that.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:52 PM   #11
moore2me
Lions don't need to spank

moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!moore2me keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moore2me View Post
Dear Jaxson or Quadified (whichever you prefer):

I have heard men (or women) in your condition finding partners for much of what you would be interested in. You can find a sex therapist or hire a woman for sexy time with you.

Not everyone can be as lucky as Christopher Reeves and have a good woman standing by her man when he became paralyzed.

And to change the subject if you lost your arms & legs during military service to our country, I and a lot of other people are sorry for your loss. We thank you for serving and our country owes you a debt of gratitude.

(And if you are a troll, Super D .will be leading the hunt for you, I am one of the Rottie dogs in hunt team.)
TE=moore2me;2037973]Dear Jaxson or Quadified (whichever you prefer):

(And if you are a troll, Super D .will be leading the hunt for you, I am one of the Rottie dogs in hunt team.)[/QUOTE]

I am further clarifying my answer above out of respect to Jack Secret and others who stated that with love disabilities like this can be overcome. When I suggested a sex therapist or professional to work with someone initially who is quadriplegic, I had the huge baggage such a disability brings with it. It would be a miracle if a couple could overcome such obstacles by love alone.

I just re-watched a great movie that goes over some of the problems using humor but still covers the seriousness of the sexual problems. It is called The Sessions. It stars Helen Hunt as the therapist and William Macy as Catholic Priest. A young man in an iron lung (who is also a quad) hires her as a sex therapist. It is mostly a true story.

Another older movie by a greater artist and showing the coming of age of a young man with cereble palsy is My Left Foot starring Daniel Day Lewis. It is also a great glimpse into the challenges of growing up severely paralyzed.

I would also like to add that in case a partner becomes paralyzed into a marriage, it is possible for a couple to get sex therapy or counseling. This particular subject was made more personal to me when we went to my brother in law's home upon his death and realized that he had been basically paralyzed and unable to speak for the last year. It really was a severe strain on him and his wife. The strain resulted in fracturing of the family.

Last edited by moore2me; 01-18-2014 at 12:00 AM.
moore2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 12:46 AM   #12
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pretending that the original post is real. I am happy to be honest.

I would not choose to date a person who was para/quadriplegic on a dating site but I don't think it would make a difference to someone I knew in person
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote