Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-13-2014, 07:59 AM   #1
Steve373

Steve373 can now change their title
Default I love a pooched out female tummy !

My wife has a great pooched out belly.

She is only about 4' 10" short and around 140 lbs, but was once like 250 lbs.

She has two distinct rolls when standing and a total apron belly at 57 years old. her belly is like totally loose and flabby as HELL since she lost a lot of weight.

She's a total apple and like 47" around her widest point which is a few inches under her bellybutton.

She would be a traditional tummy tuck candidate, but I like her loose flab the way it is right now !

She has the right combination of fat rolls while still being light enough for sex positions like ride'm Cowgirl that would be difficult with a 300 lb female.

I get the loose flabby tummy and a weight that isn't a problem.
Steve373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:06 AM   #2
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Couldn't agree more Steve. I too love a woman with a pooched out belly. Succulent rolls of fat encircling her waist and hanging over the waistband of tight pair of jeans drives me wild. And when she sits to eat, seeing the flabby rolls stacked on top of each other and bulging out beyond her breasts makes me crazy. And watching her rolls bounce and jiggle as she rides you like a cowgirl must be heaven. You are a lucky guy to have a wife with such lovely fat.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:04 PM   #3
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Glad to see others who agree that a muffin top is one of the tastiest items in the bakery. As they would say in Seinfeld, "Top of the muffin to you!"
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:42 AM   #4
Steve373

Steve373 can now change their title

No reason for all women to strive to have a 23 inch waist and a low BMI like 22 or something.

That might appeal to a lot of men....but plenty of guys prefer a plump woman as well !

I prefer a flabby woman since I'm also fat....but I liked fat girls before I got fat.

Ironically most of my lovers were the thin 120 lb types, I did have a 230 G/F for a while when I was at about 200 lbs ( 330 now). she was almost my height (6' to 6'1") and had gigantic tits that were a pleasure to titty fuck.

there are certainly men that want a thin fit girl with a tight firm flat tummy, but there are also very fit guys that like BBW's

No woman should kill herself to get skinny, plenty of men will do a woman that is 100 lbs or more overweight even if they are of normal weight..

I'm more comfortable with a female that has big love handles !

I'm like 150 lbs overweight, at least 125 at minimum and more cool with a chick that is comparable to me. She can grab my flab, but I want to be able to grab onto some love handles in return.

My formula for a female is 5' tall should be 100 lbs , then add 5 lbs for inch of height....so like an average woman that is fit would be like 5'5" and 125 lbs or so....I would like her to be more like 225 lbs minimum with some big boobs like 40 DD or better and 275 lbs would be better than 225 if the tits are there.

I don't even care if the woman has cellulite or boobs that are sagging down to belly button, as long as they are big natural able to wrap around my penis for a titty fuck session !
Steve373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 08:53 PM   #5
bostonbbwluv

bostonbbwluv can now change their title

Well said! 275lbs with a big pair of titties is heaven on earth!
bostonbbwluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:10 PM   #6
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Are all these posts by the same guy?
Old 01-25-2014, 06:27 PM   #7
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
Are all these posts by the same guy?
Lol I love you
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote