Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-25-2014, 05:23 PM   #1
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Surprisingly good - disappointingly bad.

Mixed start to 2014 for me, very up and down. Something's have shocked me in good ways and bad.

Shockingly good: I'm way better at saving money than I thought I was, which has made me think about how I can be more positive with my self discipline.

Disappointingly bad: Every UFC card so far has been packed with mismatches or just dull fights. Same tonight too.

So what about you guys?
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 04:54 AM   #2
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Surprisingly good: I've impressed myself by being able to deal with uncomfortable and/or urgent situations whilst living alone in a country where I don't speak much of the language. I'm doing alright for myself.

Disappointingly bad: I had high hopes for my current job, but my co-workers are ruining it for me. It sucks that my time abroad is being ruined by other North Americans. Such a waste.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 08:48 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Surprisingly good: I have made progress getting over some of body dysmorphia issues, which I haven't had a breakthrough with for years!

Disappointingly bad: My mother had a brain aneurysm. What a way to welcome in the new year!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:31 AM   #4
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Surprisingly good: I have gotten back into powerlifting and have managed to find a decent balance between work, home, and the gym.

Disappointingly bad: I have found that while my larger muscles bounced back well, my smaller stabilizing muscles not so much, and also at my age now versus when I last did it, any breakdown on technique whatsoever is completely unforgiving and between these two things I have muscle tweaks and strains on a semi-regular basis.
Old 01-26-2014, 11:59 AM   #5
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Surprisingly good: I've made it through about 10 novels over break, which genuinely felt like a worthwhile way to spend the time. I feel like I've been exposed to more writing styles and have found a multitude of ideas to ponder over. Plus I'm just a few months off from graduating.

Disappointingly bad: I still feel as asocial as I did before the break. I'm not even sure why. There's just a mild dread at the thought of being surrounded by people so much more frequently.
Old 01-27-2014, 11:14 PM   #6
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

surprisingly good: i'm now dating an adorable guy who treats me like a princess

disappointingly bad: i'm not healing very well from my surgery, and my mom died.

i thought 2014 was going to be better...
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:10 PM   #7
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

surprisingly good: with Social Security plus my State Teachers Retirement pension, it looks as if I'll make more as a retiree than I did teaching!

disappointingly bad: we lost Pete Seeger, but Justin Bieber is still with us.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:29 PM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Surprisingly Good: So far I've had no real trouble being a little more disciplined in what I eat and in my physical activity, and some trousers are already fitting a bit better.

Disappointingly Bad: So far I've had no real luck being more focused on, or engaged with, my work. I'm trying to take more responsibility for being productive, no matter my boss, but so far willpower has not been sufficient to keep me appropriately focused.
Old 01-30-2014, 08:17 AM   #9
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

Surprisingly Good: my holiday days request has been approved…now booking the hotel!

Disappointingly bad: my already poor social skills are getting worse.
Old 01-30-2014, 04:05 PM   #10
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

good: im actually as organised as Ive ever been

bad: my ex is stucked in my head...
Old 01-31-2014, 07:32 PM   #11
hedonistthinker

hedonistthinker can now change their title

surprisingly good: i finally understand hegel
disappointingly bad: i starting to like hegel
hedonistthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 09:41 AM   #12
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Surprisingly good: I'm running a game of cyberpunk2020 and its going a lot better than my last game.
Disappointingly bad: I've been feeling extra rollercoastery emotion wise so far this year.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 06:59 PM   #13
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedonistthinker View Post
It's when you start to understand Kant that you really have to worry.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:52 PM   #14
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Surprisingly good: Talking with an old friend I thought I wouldn't be able to. Time heals all wounds, not perfectly, but sometimes good enough.

Disappointingly bad: This blueberry-banana blend I bought at the farmers market. I'm reasonably certain they just resold supermarket V8 fruit juice in a jug at a price markup.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:41 PM   #15
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedonistthinker View Post
Hegel sucks, it's all about HUME!!
Old 02-02-2014, 03:59 PM   #16
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
It's when you start to understand Kant that you really have to worry.
so true...

oh, college, how i actually don't really miss you
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:19 PM   #17
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Surprisingly good: I've been enjoying the Jan/Feb weather. Normally I find hectic summers really unpleasant, but despite a couple of scorchers, I've been experiencing that fun summer vibe that people are always on about.

Disappointingly bad: Despite making decidedly conscious efforts, my self-esteem seems to be declining. I'm hoping it's one of those 'gets worse before it gets better' scenarios, but it kicks my ass some days, not gonna lie.
Old 02-04-2014, 05:37 PM   #18
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Surprisingly good: My mom found my Andrew Lloyd Webber sheet music which had been lost for at least five years and I thought I would never see again when it didn't turn up in the move.

Disappointingly bad: Not playing my flute for so long means I struggle to hit notes and play pieces that I used to with ease.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:02 PM   #19
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Surprisingly good - Somebody else grills a steak.

Disappointingly bad - I grill a steak.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:33 AM   #20
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Surprisingly good: More Than Anybody in Their Right Mind Would Want to Know About Creepy Crawly Things with Way Too Many Legs*, 4 units -- and yes, it has a lab component. I have an excellent instructor, and once you get used to it it the screaming heebie jeebies fade away. Mostly.

Surprisingly bad (ok, not all that surprising): having that as a night class, then having to get up far too early the next morning for Fun and Games with the TI-84's Stats Functions** -- also 4 units. It's actually a great class (and again, I really like the instructor), it's just a little less fun without a full night's sleep.

*Field Entomology
**Elementary Statistics with Probability
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 01:47 PM   #21
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Surprisingly good: Good energy and strength level in today's training session even though I was a bit hungover.

Disappointingly bad: About halfway through the training session my headache came roaring back and I felt like I wanted to hurl. I'm so not 25 anymore and my damn body just can't freakin' wait to tell me that at every turn!