Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-28-2014, 02:04 AM   #1
WillendorfWorshipper

WillendorfWorshipper has said some nice things
Default Where to get stylish pants for the wider gentlemen?

Where do large men by pants? Pants that don't look funky, I mean. I am rather tall, so I am already at a disadvantage in the pants department. However I have packed on quite a bit of weight and am having a hard time finding pants to accommodate my growth. Ideal something in the 44 waist by 34 length.

Any help greatly appreciated.
WillendorfWorshipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 09:57 PM   #2
bremerton
uses ALL the buffalo

bremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized repbremerton has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillendorfWorshipper View Post
Where do large men by pants? Pants that don't look funky, I mean. I am rather tall, so I am already at a disadvantage in the pants department. However I have packed on quite a bit of weight and am having a hard time finding pants to accommodate my growth. Ideal something in the 44 waist by 34 length.

Any help greatly appreciated.
i'm having a similar problem with my bf... i'm determined to get him jeans (he doesn't own jeans wtf). he has a slightly smaller waist but is also very tall. i think i'm going to order him some off of oldnavy.com because they have a really wide range of sizes.

if you're looking for proper dress pants, get a nice pair at a big and tall store and get them tailored because those usually do fit funny.
bremerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:55 PM   #3
terpsichore

terpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot pics

try a kilt. it may not solve your problems for when you need a pair of pants, but it's good to have other options too. and there is nothing more attractive than a hot guy in a kilt.
terpsichore is offline   Reply With Quote