Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-05-2014, 01:01 PM   #1
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Who are you eating right now???

Whenever I see the "What are you eating right now?", I think of what I think is an even more interesting question, and one that rightly belongs in the fat sexuality category...If you are not in the middle of oral sex right now, we will accept "who would you like to be eating right now?" as an answer...It is all right to speak with your mouth full!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:09 PM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

...I sincerely hope nobody is orally pleasuring a partner whilst typing/surfing the internet with their spare hand.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:12 PM   #3
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
...I sincerely hope nobody is orally pleasuring a partner whilst typing/surfing the internet with their spare hand.
Yeah... I would seriously advise against that.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:19 PM   #4
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am sure stranger things have happened. Perhaps they are using their phone to record the moment for posterity.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:27 PM   #5
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Old 02-05-2014, 01:35 PM   #6
tinamarie0427

tinamarie0427 can now change their title

Quote:
A visual would be helpful, I mean.. to evaluate if that's possible
tinamarie0427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:40 PM   #7
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The last woman I performed cunnilingus on had an LCD monitor just above her vagina. I spent the time on Facebook til she finally came.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:47 PM   #8
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
The last woman I performed cunnilingus on had an LCD monitor just above her vagina. I spent the time on Facebook til she finally came.
Was... Was it a tellytubby?
Old 02-09-2014, 03:02 AM   #9
Am Jim

Am Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized repAm Jim has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookytwigg View Post
Was... Was it a tellytubby?
That was really funny!
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:25 AM   #10
bbwbud

If it was a teletubby, the best part is when she said, "Again, Again!"
Old 02-10-2014, 09:50 AM   #11
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
If it was a teletubby, the best part is when she said, "Again, Again!"
My childhooooood~!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 02:49 PM   #12
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

Quote:
My childhooooood~!
*gently hugs and comforts* don't listen to the bad man, he knows not what he says.
Old 02-12-2014, 12:33 PM   #13
bbwbud

As the Teletubbies would say, "uh-oh"! But I am now forever suspicious of that tubby custard.
Old 02-15-2014, 08:29 PM   #14
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

<-----most unsexy emoticon in the history of the internet
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 01:57 PM   #15
bbwbud

I guess that lies in the tounge of the beholder.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:55 PM   #16
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
I guess that lies in the tounge of the beholder.
ehhhhhhhhh...
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:25 PM   #17
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This one is pretty unsexy, too.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:19 AM   #18
bbwbud

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post

This one is pretty unsexy, too.
I will agree with you on that one...
Old 02-27-2014, 09:47 AM   #19
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Does this count?

Not eating anything at the moment, but I will be eating ben & jerrys after lunch...Lol
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:48 AM   #20
bbwbud

You've just put a smile on the faces of both Ben and Jerry
Old 03-02-2014, 04:03 PM   #21
Excellent21

Excellent21 has said some nice things

Well, to get this back on the sexy track, there are quite a few big girls at my college that I would just LOVE to be eating out now!
Excellent21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:12 AM   #22
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

Melissa McCarthy.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 09:55 AM   #23
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Everyone knows I don't participate in oral pleasure but I'm currently eating up the pictures (not literally though) I found of Julie Strain circa 1998. Damn she was hot!
Old 05-13-2014, 04:27 PM   #24
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

On really hot days I really want to eat asshole.

But I'll take what I can get.