Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-06-2014, 08:12 PM   #1
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Sexual Fetishes?

Hey all,

I am curious to hear what kind of fetishes those in the crowd have. Sexual and foreplay related fetishes, that is. Is there anything special that makes you tick?

I hope we can be open with each other about this, but the truth is I'm hesitant to share my own. I may open up about it once I gauge what people others have to say.

Also, please be respectful. Some of these are very personal to those sharing them.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 09:37 PM   #2
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Hey all,

I am curious to hear what kind of fetishes those in the crowd have. Sexual and foreplay related fetishes, that is. Is there anything special that makes you tick?

I hope we can be open with each other about this, but the truth is I'm hesitant to share my own. I may open up about it once I gauge what people others have to say.

Also, please be respectful. Some of these are very personal to those sharing them.
Just for clarification, you want others to share but you don't want to share your own but
we can be open with each other, and you may open up. Do I have that right?

You can lurk to your heart's content at Fetlife........

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 11:15 PM   #3
ConnieLynn
has left the building.

ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!ConnieLynn keeps pushing the rep limit!

Or you can search for the threads that already exist on this topic.
ConnieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:06 AM   #4
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Just for clarification, you want others to share but you don't want to share your own but
we can be open with each other, and you may open up.
Do I have that right?

You can lurk to your heart's content at Fetlife........
Essentially I just want to gauge others' reactions to the topic. I am more than willing to share, I just don't want to put it out there if fetishes are a taboo topic around here. If it something people don't want to discuss that's fine. I hope otherwise.
Old 02-07-2014, 04:25 AM   #5
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnieLynn View Post
Or you can search for the threads that already exist on this topic.
That's a good idea, I don't know why it didn't occur to me. This thread is OBE, and can be closed/deleted.
Old 02-07-2014, 02:47 PM   #6
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Essentially I just want to gauge others' reactions to the topic. I am more than willing to share, I just don't want to put it out there if fetishes are a taboo topic around here. If it something people don't want to discuss that's fine. I hope otherwise.
They're not a taboo subject at all. There are kink threads here in the sexuality forum and elsewhere.

What is not appreciated is people who post for us to share but they don't, or won't, or say they 'may'. We've had too much of that and people get wary of it. No way am I telling you that you can't, but that you might not get the response you're expecting.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 03:54 PM   #7
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I am not sure how "Fetish like" this is .....but I imagine it is fairly typical with people associated with this forum.

I would say these things get me the most aroused:

Noticing a weight gain on my wife.....and even better a large weight gain!

Watching her struggle to fit into some jeans or a dress that does not fit anymore because of her recent weight gain.

Watching her eat way larger portions than usual and snacking even after these extremely large meals......and wondering where all these calories will show up on her figure.

Watching her struggle and move slightly differently because of all her new beautiful Lbs.

The ultimate is when she has gained a good amount of weight and she comes into bed after taking a warm shower and smelling like the thick luscious aroma of soap on her skin (something about smelling soap off of her skin gets me totally sexed up) and seeing that she has on tiny string panties and a bra in which both having fat squeezing out of them all over and she then starts teasing me with Fat talk and how much weight she has gained and how Fat she is getting!!!! Pure ultimate for me!

I guess to sum up:

Fetishes are Fat/Weight Gain especially on my wife......coupled with the smell of soap "very strong"

anyone else have a soap smell fetish?
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:32 PM   #8
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
anyone else have a soap smell fetish?
To be honest, I am not even certain I understand the definition of "fetish" as it relates sexually any more. I looked it up today and for the most part the definitions are limited to an "unusual preference" or words to that effect. But in a sexual context a few definitions alleged that they can be a requirement for sexual satisfaction. I suppose that's true for a serious fetish, but none of mine have reached that point.

Thank God for that.

I think yours are fine, really. The soap smell fetish actually makes a lot of sense to me. Smell is the sense most connected to memory and it can trigger a lot of activity in our minds. I have a big appreciation for the way my wife smells, be it a soap smell or some other smell based on what she's been doing.

And like you, I really enjoy watching her eat, even though neither of us are feeders. I certainly don't blame feeders for having the fascinations they do, as watching a woman eat can be downright arousing. It's like they're seducing us!

@ Casting Pearls, I can definitely appreciate your aggravation with my approach. I guess I was just dipping my toe in the pool instead of jumping in. I did browse some of the other threads my search pulled up and enjoyed what others had to say. I will comment on one or more of those threads. I usually have to put a lot of thought into how I word things when I talk about this kind of stuff. If this thread remains open I'll add my comments here as well.
Old 06-19-2014, 07:08 AM   #9
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

I like it when a woman pees on my penis.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:11 AM   #10
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile

I have too many to list here. If you want to know ask me.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 04:15 PM   #11
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default well

pull my hair, scratch my back and i'll melt.

and feet.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:28 PM   #12
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Hair pulling, Spankings, Blindfolds
Ohio Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 02:34 AM   #13
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Biting, nails on my back, roleplay...just to name a few
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:01 PM   #14
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

H.M. a lot of people here don't even have a fetish. they might have something that excites them but true fetishism here is not all that common. a lot of people think if they call something a fetish it somehow makes it more exciting but it has absolutely nothing to do with having a true fetish.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:35 AM   #15
Ohio Lady

Ohio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions communityOhio Lady is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have to say there are more that I do enjoy.
Old 10-06-2014, 12:34 PM   #16
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Lady View Post
I have to say there are more that I do enjoy.
You sound like a very enjoyable person, Ohio Lady...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 12:49 PM   #17
Ohio Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
You sound like a very enjoyable person, Ohio Lady...
Thank you bbwbud. Love to have fun.
Old 10-06-2014, 05:12 PM   #18
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
H.M. a lot of people here don't even have a fetish. they might have something that excites them but true fetishism here is not all that common. a lot of people think if they call something a fetish it somehow makes it more exciting but it has absolutely nothing to do with having a true fetish.
Thank you for your comment. I think I tried to acknowledge the same point a while back on this thread:

Quote:
To be honest, I am not even certain I understand the definition of "fetish" as it relates sexually any more. I looked it up today and for the most part the definitions are limited to an "unusual preference" or words to that effect. But in a sexual context a few definitions alleged that they can be a requirement for sexual satisfaction. I suppose that's true for a serious fetish, but none of mine have reached that point.
If one accepts the idea a fetish by definition is required for sexual gratification, I can honestly say I don't have any. A lot of the "less than conventional" things I like I can approach with a "take it or leave it" mentality. I have very few inhibitions sexually, but I do not require any one thing beyond the normal scope of intimacy.

With that said, I would be remiss if I did not share some of the things I have done and would be willing to do again. Please don't judge.

I've already opened up about my vore fantasies on another thread. Is there a difference between a fantasy and a fetish? I somewhat believe there is, so I'm not sure if this counts. Still I recognize vore is far beyond the scope of what many consider "normal" so I am including it.

I once had a girlfriend who insisted on peeing on me every chance she got. It started once when I passed out while sitting in the bathtub waiting for the water to drain. She came in to use the toilet and instead of the toilet used me. I actually enjoyed it and it became common with her and a few subsequent partners I had after her.

I am a sub at heart. (I don't think so many of my girlfriends could have used me as their own personal urinals if I weren't.) I enjoy a degree of playful domination, servitude, pain, even belittlement and humiliation. I realize this is not really uncommon, save for the fact in my every day life I am very much a type-A who many consider a solid leader. It really is a major dichotomy in my life.

I think that's enough for now. Maybe I'll add more later. I don't want to overwhelm anyone. I think it is vital I make one thing clear: I can do without any and all of these in my life. However, if my wife spontaneously ordered me to strip naked, go lie down in the soaker tub and wait for her to come relieve herself on me, I would very willingly comply.
Old 10-06-2014, 10:40 PM   #19
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i think a lot of people are up for some kind of variety. it's strange to think that people feel that it is so uncommon that it's actually a fetish even when there isn't an intense and exclusive need.

one thing though that i don't see much of is people actually trying to really get back in touch, assuming they ever were in touch, and try things like tantric sex which isn't so much about novelty but actually learning how to feel everything available. i think people have a tendency to have sexual ADD and skim over the experience rather than actually explore it in depth. hence people who think 7 minutes or less penetration etc... is normal or that not being able to experience a vaginal orgasm is somehow normal. no wonder there seems to have to be so much emphasis on branching out.

Last edited by superodalisque; 10-06-2014 at 10:44 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote