Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-18-2014, 11:21 AM   #326
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
....P.S. White guys need to stop being bunnies and work toward being a predator like a lion with big balls. lol
Seems like Frye should have gotten those "predator" instincts ready....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 03:50 PM   #327
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
<snip>
P.S. White guys need to stop being bunnies and work toward being a predator like a lion with big balls. lol
I used to try to introduce myself to girls (and, back then - early 80s, I do mean girls) when I would see them at restaurants, stores, canoe rides, video game arcades, etc. The result was always either shock or laughter, and my friends around me would tell me what I was doing was improper, so I stopped.

This brings up another question: Could it actually socially improper in the white community to try to initiate a potential relationship when one is not in a place where people are expecting it (e.g., a singles bar)?
Old 06-18-2014, 03:54 PM   #328
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't think so. My skinny friends met their SO at the beach, at the store, etc. white men just conform to social mores. White guys are timid and thin women do not pose a threat to their masculinity.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 04:27 PM   #329
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
I don't think so. My skinny friends met their SO at the beach, at the store, etc. white men just conform to social mores. White guys are timid and thin women do not pose a threat to their masculinity.
I'm a white Man, and believe me, I am Not timid, and I'll display any Big Girl anywhere........Hint, I know most men love fat women.....I see the chemistry Everywhere.....Yes maybe some white men are insecure.....
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:06 PM   #330
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

these days it seems like a thing for a lot of white men to be insecure, about what people think of them, their gfs, their bodies, their race, their income, educational level -- absolutely everything. or, at least they feign it as an excuse. and there seems very little effort to even try to push through those things. that's very unattractive. just relating to other people seems to be such a problem. social anxiety is rampant. they just seem to be run by fear. i don't know what is going on and everyone seems to be willing to look the other way while it happens and ignore it instead of being truly caring enough to really examine it honestly and fix it.

Last edited by superodalisque; 06-18-2014 at 09:36 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:27 PM   #331
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
A black guy gave me his phone number this AM while I was getting a breakfast burrito at Taco Bell. He introduced himself as "C" and then I said I know that's not the name his momma gave him and he told me it was Clarence lol

Anyways, why aren't white guys aggressive in their approach? I have never been approached by a white man and I've always had to meet white guys that like fat girls online lol So stupid...
white men know they would have to be aggressive to date me. black women generally do not go after white guys. white guys will be more aggressive when they think they really have to. i think a lot of them have gotten very accustomed to women doing all of the work for them and comfortable with not having to put it out there in case they fail. in other words many of them are just plain lazy. i think a lot of my white girls should leave them alone and date somebody else for a while because they're being taken for granted just like black women get taken for granted. i also tell my black gfs to date guys of other races who treat them well. guys of any race who want to lay back all of the time deserve to be alone.

Last edited by superodalisque; 06-18-2014 at 09:33 PM.
Old 06-18-2014, 10:21 PM   #332
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

P.S. White guys need to stop being bunnies and work toward being a predator like a lion with big balls. lol

I was thinking about this today as I waited for the deputies to transport my clients. I realized that mate selection is just an extension of general reproductive strategy. In unstable or unpredictable environments, r-selection predominates as the ability to reproduce quickly is crucial. Because of the racist history of our country African Americans too often live unstable and/or unpredictable lives. Therefore its not surprising to find African Americans being very forward and direct. If this hypothesis is true we'd expect that white and Hispanic males from challenging backgrounds would also be forward and direct (unscientific observation leads me to believe this is indeed true).

Us middle class guys, on the other hand, spend all day over thinking shit like this rather than pursuing females.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:36 PM   #333
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
I was thinking about this today as I waited for the deputies to transport my clients. I realized that mate selection is just an extension of general reproductive strategy. In unstable or unpredictable environments, r-selection predominates as the ability to reproduce quickly is crucial. Because of the racist history of our country African Americans too often live unstable and/or unpredictable lives. Therefore its not surprising to find African Americans being very forward and direct. If this hypothesis is true we'd expect that white and Hispanic males from challenging backgrounds would also be forward and direct (unscientific observation leads me to believe this is indeed true).

Us middle class guys, on the other hand, spend all day over thinking shit like this rather than pursuing females.
what about the european scarcity gene? if your ancestors come from a cold place where you have to spend an inordinate amount on time on survival chores instead of living thinking and being social... nope your suggestion doesn't make sense. people in warmer climes developed navigation, engineering, mathematics, chemistry, metallurgy, arts, civilization and notions of romance first because they had more time to think about things. and they had centuries longer living in that type of intellectual environment.

Last edited by superodalisque; 06-18-2014 at 10:39 PM.
Old 06-18-2014, 10:50 PM   #334
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Chase a large fury mammal over a cliff and you have food for months. Most prehistoric Europeans (and people from similar climates in North America) had lots of time on their hands.
Old 06-18-2014, 11:03 PM   #335
superodalisque

Quote:
Chase a large fury mammal over a cliff and you have food for months. Most prehistoric Europeans (and people from similar climates in North America) had lots of time on their hands.
watching too any cartoons again? there were no woolly mammoths in europe. and even earlier than that they had very small numbers and a very limited range while they coexisted with humans. they were mainly in siberia and alaska, --not inhabited by europeans but by asians and also hunted by asians. sorry try again. and oh yeah indigenous americans of any type--well none of them were europeans.

Last edited by superodalisque; 06-18-2014 at 11:05 PM.
Old 06-19-2014, 05:09 AM   #336
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I'm not asking to reproduce. I just want white men to stop being bitches lol

I've been stood up by white guys and have had to always initiate contact/going on a date. Other races just ask me out, flirt, etc. White guys are no fun

Also, there's nothing wrong with over thinking, unless it impairs your ability to talk to that fine, fat woman that just waddled across your path. I know you're married, but she's thin now you have officially become the white man I gripe about. The USA has corrupted you poor Canadian man

Last edited by FatAndProud; 06-19-2014 at 05:24 AM.
Old 06-19-2014, 07:23 AM   #337
bigmac

Quote:
I'm not asking to reproduce. I just want white men to stop being bitches lol

I've been stood up by white guys and have had to always initiate contact/going on a date. Other races just ask me out, flirt, etc. White guys are no fun

Also, there's nothing wrong with over thinking, unless it impairs your ability to talk to that fine, fat woman that just waddled across your path. I know you're married, but she's thin now you have officially become the white man I gripe about. The USA has corrupted you poor Canadian man
I was corrupted before I move to the USA. When I lived in Canada my strategy was to stand by the bar and hope a fat girl would come stand next to me. It actually worked more times than you'd think. American women require much more effort.

My wife could give a class on how to get white guys to make a move. She's great at getting guys to do what she wants them to do but leaving the guys thinking they initiated things on their own.
Old 06-19-2014, 08:16 AM   #338
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I was corrupted before I move to the USA. When I lived in Canada my strategy was to stand by the bar and hope a fat girl would come stand next to me. It actually worked more times than you'd think. American women require much more effort.

My wife could give a class on how to get white guys to make a move. She's great at getting guys to do what she wants them to do but leaving the guys thinking they initiated things on their own.
Remember that old gag where the woman pauses and drops a handkerchief on the ground in hopes that a potential suitor will rush over to pick it up and hand it back? Try that F&P, or some reasonable facsimile. Some guys need a nudge. Or you could wind up with a very dirty handkerchief. It depends what kind of shape this guy's in.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:15 AM   #339
FatAndProud

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Remember that old gag where the woman pauses and drops a handkerchief on the ground in hopes that a potential suitor will rush over to pick it up and hand it back? Try that F&P, or some reasonable facsimile. Some guys need a nudge. Or you could wind up with a very dirty handkerchief. It depends what kind of shape this guy's in.
Lol I'm usually blunt in my approach. I am in no way shy in flirting or acknowledging a man. I don't beat around the bush or pussy-foot. Life is too damn short to be a wallflower.
Old 06-19-2014, 11:36 AM   #340
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

one thing I've noticed moving from the west to east coast is when a black man messages me, 3 out of 4 will ask if I will talk to a black man :-/ --- i hate that anyone feels they have to ask that, but I get it- this place is in the dark ages...

however, if they read my profile, they'd know better- so it's a catch22 cuz i ignore messages from people who obviously haven't read my profile
Old 06-19-2014, 05:48 PM   #341
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToniTails View Post
one thing I've noticed moving from the west to east coast is when a black man messages me, 3 out of 4 will ask if I will talk to a black man :-/ --- i hate that anyone feels they have to ask that, but I get it- this place is in the dark ages...

however, if they read my profile, they'd know better- so it's a catch22 cuz i ignore messages from people who obviously haven't read my profile
Funny. If you mean your profile on Dims, it says nothing about your preferences. The "Biography" line seems to have been cut off in mid-sentence.
Old 06-19-2014, 10:40 PM   #342
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
these days it seems like a thing for a lot of white men to be insecure, about what people think of them, their gfs, their bodies, their race, their income, educational level -- absolutely everything. or, at least they feign it as an excuse. and there seems very little effort to even try to push through those things. that's very unattractive. just relating to other people seems to be such a problem. social anxiety is rampant. they just seem to be run by fear. i don't know what is going on and everyone seems to be willing to look the other way while it happens and ignore it instead of being truly caring enough to really examine it honestly and fix it.
I think it would be wonderful if someone were to do a psychological study on white men in different areas of the country to look at how they handle fear, resentment and guns.

Old 06-19-2014, 10:45 PM   #343
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Honestly, any man that fantasizes about his pure angelic white wife having sex with a black man has racial issues and thinks of blacks as sexual objects. Sadly, some black men go along with that foolishness, and don't realize their 'mandingo' myth is an exploitation.

I don't know any black man that would want his black wife to have sex with a white man so fervently as the reverse.
Old 06-19-2014, 11:01 PM   #344
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sadly, you are right about this issue. It is a terrible thing! I do my best to treat anyone of any race with kindness and respect. These black men are precious human beings. There are people of every race in my life. I just appreciate them for who they are. Nothing to do with race. I see beautiful souls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
Honestly, any man that fantasizes about his pure angelic white wife having sex with a black man has racial issues and thinks of blacks as sexual objects. Sadly, some black men go along with that foolishness, and don't realize their 'mandingo' myth is an exploitation.

I don't know any black man that would want his black wife to have sex with a white man so fervently as the reverse.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:58 PM   #345
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

To be honest and blunt, I've noticed it's always white guys who have this fantasy of seeing their wives/gf screw another man regardless of race...no other ethnicity. Some of these same guys get turned on by the thought of their wife screwing their buddy or any other guy. Why is that? Of course not all white men express this thought, but it almost always occurs with this ethnic group.

I have never heard a black guy say, "Dude, I want to catch my girl banging a stranger, that's so hot."

Last edited by KittyKitten; 06-20-2014 at 12:01 AM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 05:57 AM   #346
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToniTails View Post

The truth is, there are still some people that are NOT open to other races and cultures. But the good news is there are people like you and me that are open to kind human beings!
If a black man asks me if I date/attracted to black men. My answer is: I believe black men are the most gorgeous men on the planet!
For me, there are beautiful men in every race and culture. Just watch the world cup.....oh my gosh....eye candy in every soccer team! lol
Old 06-20-2014, 06:11 AM   #347
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

Quote:
To be honest and blunt, I've noticed it's always white guys who have this fantasy of seeing their wives/gf screw another man regardless of race...no other ethnicity. Some of these same guys get turned on by the thought of their wife screwing their buddy or any other guy. Why is that? Of course not all white men express this thought, but it almost always occurs with this ethnic group.

I have never heard a black guy say, "Dude, I want to catch my girl banging a stranger, that's so hot."

This is a fetish. It has a name.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold
Old 06-20-2014, 07:08 AM   #348
bigmac

Quote:

WTF? Who are these guys? As far as I'm concerned -- and I know this may open another can of worms -- my wife is mine and no other guy is going to touch her in a sexual way (other girls maybe).
Old 06-20-2014, 08:20 AM   #349
FatAndProud

White guys are weird, let's face it
Old 06-20-2014, 03:13 PM   #350
FatAndProud

Pretty fly for a white guy...lol