Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-23-2014, 04:28 PM   #376
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Isn't that Las Vegas? Or Orlando?
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rojodi again
Old 06-23-2014, 08:36 PM   #377
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I would shit my pants if a white guy gave me his phone number after chatting me up. Sorry, but that's how rare it is lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:11 PM   #378
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I would shit my pants if a white guy gave me his phone number after chatting me up. Sorry, but that's how rare it is lol
girl, i know a guy who as all moon eyed over me for years. he sent every little friend he had to tell me that he liked me. he never asked me for my number once himself. it must be a mental illness.

i know i'm old fashioned which is why i stick to guys my own age. they don't fool around so much. i just don't feel like having to be the man in a relationship and it's tiresome dealing with someone that afraid of you. .

Last edited by superodalisque; 06-23-2014 at 10:14 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:57 PM   #379
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Most women don't want to be randomly chatted up. Lots of people don't want to be hassled in the canned good isle. I can see their point -- if you're at Starbucks and only have a few minutes before you have to go back to work a pick-up-artist is as welcome as a pushy missionary (my problem -- for some reason these people think I need saving).

I've been privy to many conversations that start something like "you wouldn't believe what this creep at the (insert location) said to me ..." In the parlance of my young adult daughters the word "creep" appears to mean a guy you're not attracted to. Not wanting to be that guy most white guys avoid chatting up random females.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:13 PM   #380
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Most women don't want to be randomly chatted up. Lots of people don't want to be hassled in the canned good isle. I can see their point -- if you're at Starbucks and only have a few minutes before you have to go back to work a pick-up-artist is as welcome as a pushy missionary (my problem -- for some reason these people think I need saving).

I've been privy to many conversations that start something like "you wouldn't believe what this creep at the (insert location) said to me ..." In the parlance of my young adult daughters the word "creep" appears to mean a guy you're not attracted to. Not wanting to be that guy most white guys avoid chatting up random females.
it's not being physically unattractive that makes a guy a creep. creepy guys actually have to do or say something to be creepy, like sidle up to you and tell you how much they like BBWs out of the blue or some such other weird immature and socially out of touch crap. the problem is most guys don't want to admit that they are creepy and inept. and, unfortunately many are too egocentric to get the practice. they think everyone must automatically approve of every self involved self centered thing they do.

it's funny because when they meet a guy doing the exact same things they do they often say they are creepy too. or, when those guys do the very same things they do to their platonic friends or a sisters they threaten to beat them up. i ask the same guys why they don't hang out with others in the community who like fat girls like they do. it's hilarious. most of them say it's because the others are creepy.

it's not being unattractive that's the problem. a lot of guys are attractive physically. they often just don't know it. the biggest problem is many of them act like selfish unfeeling jerks. and that is the numero uno reason they are unattractive.

Last edited by superodalisque; 06-23-2014 at 11:26 PM.
Old 06-24-2014, 07:08 AM   #381
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
it's not being physically unattractive that makes a guy a creep. creepy guys actually have to do or say something to be creepy, ...

I'm not sure my you feel the need to deny real world facts. If you're good looking you can be a total jerk and/or creep and members of the opposite sex will swoon regardless. If you're not good looking members of the opposite sex will either dismiss you right away or come up with some justification to terminate the encounter unless there's a really compelling reason not to (i.e. a fat wallet).
Old 06-24-2014, 03:32 PM   #382
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRabbitScorpion is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
White guys are no fun
Quote:
Could it be that white guys don't start a conversation because they gaze into your eyes and see the "I'm not interested" look?
Old 06-24-2014, 03:39 PM   #383
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I stare at those I think are handsome - whether they look back or not. It's a biological reaction, I think lol.

I went to a WWII, Korean War, and Okinawa re-enactment this weekend. There was a HANDSOME man playing a German soldier. We made eye contact several times, he licked his lips, and stayed in my area on the beach so we could see each other. We never spoke. Then, I see him hours later at the airport. He said "Hello ladies" to my friend and I. I about died lol

My dad said I was falling for the wrong side. Lol

Missed connections. We could play Pearl Harbor. He lays down and I'd blow the H-E-double hockey sticks out of him. Forgive me.

Last edited by FatAndProud; 06-24-2014 at 03:53 PM.
Old 06-24-2014, 04:09 PM   #384
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I stare at those I think are handsome - whether they look back or not. It's a biological reaction, I think lol.

I went to a WWII, Korean War, and Okinawa re-enactment this weekend. There was a HANDSOME man playing a German soldier. We made eye contact several times, he licked his lips, and stayed in my area on the beach so we could see each other. We never spoke. Then, I see him hours later at the airport. He said "Hello ladies" to my friend and I. I about died lol

My dad said I was falling for the wrong side. Lol

Missed connections. We could play Pearl Harbor. He lays down and I'd blow the H-E-double hockey sticks out of him. Forgive me.
I am completely unable to rep this post.
Old 06-24-2014, 04:51 PM   #385
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
it's not being physically unattractive that makes a guy a creep. creepy guys actually have to do or say something to be creepy, like sidle up to you and tell you how much they like BBWs out of the blue or some such other weird immature and socially out of touch crap. the problem is most guys don't want to admit that they are creepy and inept. and, unfortunately many are too egocentric to get the practice. they think everyone must automatically approve of every self involved self centered thing they do.
lol - This reminds me of one time I was at a small indoor shopping center with some friends and this guy came up who was a security guard who worked at a local museum near the grocery store where one of my friends worked at so they sort of knew each other. He was from the Middle East and had a very thick accent (this sounds funnier in person) - he was nice looking but he left a lot to be desired. He looked me up and down, and the following conversation took place:

Him: You are a woman.
Me: Uh, yeah.
Him: Are you single?
Me: (stupidly) Yes.
Him: Do you go out?
Me: (thinking, what am I, a chihuahua?) Yes.
Him: Do you eat?
Me: Obviously so.
Him: Oh good. You go out with me. You meet all my qual-li-fi-ca-tions!

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 05:05 PM   #386
bigmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisha View Post
lol - This reminds me of one time I was at a small indoor shopping center with some friends and this guy came up who was a security guard who worked at a local museum near the grocery store where one of my friends worked at so they sort of knew each other. He was from the Middle East and had a very thick accent (this sounds funnier in person) - he was nice looking but he left a lot to be desired. He looked me up and down, and the following conversation took place:

Him: You are a woman.
Me: Uh, yeah.
Him: Are you single?
Me: (stupidly) Yes.
Him: Do you go out?
Me: (thinking, what am I, a chihuahua?) Yes.
Him: Do you eat?
Me: Obviously so.
Him: Oh good. You go out with me. You meet all my qual-li-fi-ca-tions!

Love it! A great example of why its best to avoid this type of dating. Most people today have some basic non-negotiable requirements which random people at the mall food court are unlikely to possess.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:11 PM   #387
FatAndProud

Why do guys assume there's rules to the approach? Every woman is different, just as every man is different. Not all women label a man's inability to be smooth as "creepy". Sometimes, it can be downright adorable. I know I prefer nerdy, eccentric, goofy, etc. versus "I own seven houses in the tropics, I have a 401K and my dick resembles a radiator hose." Modesty and humor is sexy.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:11 PM   #388
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Funny, but not in a good way, I guess. And I recall a few of the women I approached seemed genuinely shocked. I never got through the protective barriers some had built. Others...as soon as they had the slightest hint I was interested they dragged me home and just about ate me alive!

I am not shy. If I want something I go out and get it. I'm this way in all aspects of my life and it has paid off. I never sit around waiting for anything to happen. I shape my surroundings. I approached my wife and now...well, she's my wife.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 05:35 PM   #389
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Why do guys assume there's rules to the approach? Every woman is different, just as every man is different. Not all women label a man's inability to be smooth as "creepy". Sometimes, it can be downright adorable. I know I prefer nerdy, eccentric, goofy, etc. versus "I own seven houses in the tropics, I have a 401K and my dick resembles a radiator hose." Modesty and humor is sexy.
Excellent point - I used to work with a lovely lady from Ireland who had met a guy and they had started dating in January - when Valentine's Day rolled around, I happened to be doing back-up coverage at the reception desk when he came in with bouquets of flowers, candy, card (I forget what else) - the poor guy was so nervous and timid, he almost dropped everything and it took him a few tries to place it on the reception desk - I could barely get out of him who to contact - I asked if he wanted me to have her come downstairs and he just about fainted - he was so panicked! He was such a dear-heart! They are married now with 2 lovely girls and this guy was absolutely gorgeous! They've been married at least 10 yrs and to this day they act like they are on their honeymoon, there is so much love between them - and he's still super bashful

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:03 PM   #390
bigmac

Quote:

Cold calling is a low percentage sales strategy. So is approaching women in random public places. The fact that women vary with regard to what they find attractive just exacerbates this. And even if an approach nets a date the chances of compatibility and long-term potential are slim.

Given that most guys have limited resources to expend on dating activities (both time and $$$) it makes sense for guys to pursue a higher percentage strategy.
Old 06-24-2014, 06:47 PM   #391
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Cold calling is a low percentage sales strategy. So is approaching women in random public places. The fact that women vary with regard to what they find attractive just exacerbates this. And even if an approach nets a date the chances of compatibility and long-term potential are slim.

Given that most guys have limited resources to expend on dating activities (both time and $$$) it makes sense for guys to pursue a higher percentage strategy.
I agree with you the numbers do not seem to favor a guy in a cold approach. But I am still a big proponent of it because I have the wife I have today as a result of cold approaching.

Another trick to cold approaching is not being desperate. I considered myself adventurous more than anything. Everywhere I went in the back of my mind I readied myself for the potential an opportunity would present itself. Often it did not but when it did it was always very exciting. And often it ended in disaster or at best a polite rejection. Being able to accept that going in helps avoid the appearance of desperation. If a woman wasn't interested I'd politely apologize for disturbing her and carry on. If she was rude and made a big scene (it happened a couple times) I'd laugh it off but still not stoop to her level by firing off any witty lines (I'm actually not that witty on my feet anyway) and still carry on.

Finding the right balance between being assertive but not overbearing; confident but not arrogant; available but not a doormat is tricky. I feel for guys who struggle to find this balance.
Old 06-24-2014, 07:17 PM   #392
bigmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I agree with you the numbers do not seem to favor a guy in a cold approach. But I am still a big proponent of it because I have the wife I have today as a result of cold approaching.

Another trick to cold approaching is not being desperate. I considered myself adventurous more than anything. Everywhere I went in the back of my mind I readied myself for the potential an opportunity would present itself. Often it did not but when it did it was always very exciting. And often it ended in disaster or at best a polite rejection. Being able to accept that going in helps avoid the appearance of desperation. If a woman wasn't interested I'd politely apologize for disturbing her and carry on. If she was rude and made a big scene (it happened a couple times) I'd laugh it off but still not stoop to her level by firing off any witty lines (I'm actually not that witty on my feet anyway) and still carry on.

Finding the right balance between being assertive but not overbearing; confident but not arrogant; available but not a doormat is tricky. I feel for guys who struggle to find this balance.
This would never work for me. I wouldn't be able to enjoy life in the least if I were always searching -- always ready. I wouldn't want to subject myself to constant rejection either.

I prefer the higher percentage, less soul crushing, strategy made popular by the movie The Tao of Steve:

1) Be Desireless: Eliminate your desire. ("Woman can smell desperation," "It's like a Zen koan. You have a better chance of getting laid if you don't try.")

2) Be Excellent: Do something excellent to prove your sexual worthiness.

3) Be Gone: Retreat. ("We pursue that which resists us.")

http://www.beliefnet.com/Entertainme...Of-Dating.aspx
Old 06-24-2014, 07:32 PM   #393
happily_married

Quote:
This would never work for me. I wouldn't be able to enjoy life in the least if I were always searching -- always ready. I wouldn't want to subject myself to constant rejection either.
That's just the thing, though. I wasn't searching. I was just always open to any possibility.

But I see your point, too.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:12 PM   #394
superodalisque

Quote:
I'm not sure my you feel the need to deny real world facts. If you're good looking you can be a total jerk and/or creep and members of the opposite sex will swoon regardless. If you're not good looking members of the opposite sex will either dismiss you right away or come up with some justification to terminate the encounter unless there's a really compelling reason not to (i.e. a fat wallet).
oh no you can't. all kinds of studies have disproved that about women. i know a lot of well recognized good looking guys who are jerks. only teenagers with no life experience at all believe that stuff about people always wanting handsome guys no matter what.

there are a lot of guys not considered handsome who women find very attractive. they are smart. they are kind. they are interesting. they are thoughtful. they are confident. some are even stylish. they are actually sexy and not just good at talking about it or inferring it. they end up being much more attractive than a "handsome" guy.

a good looking guy can get old in 5 minutes when he is a doofus. personally speaking if a guy is handsome it means very little to me at all as an experienced woman. he's like looking at a pretty car. i like how lamborghinis look but they are crap to drive and would get on my last nerve. i don't want to sit with half of my backside out of the door just because i want to go in reverse. i might recognize how it looks but it doesn't mean i have to want to drive it daily.

it's just an extra perk if i like a guy and he happens to be handsome. i know it means nothing when it comes to who i feel good being with. i don't think i'm all that different from any other grown experienced woman. and i can get just as sick of looking at somebody handsome as i can someone who isn't so handsome if he is an asshole. the problem is lot of guys don't want to admit that they ARE just assholes, just like women who would rather compete with other women on looks instead of understanding why nobody wants to ever spend more than a very few minutes in her presence.

if any of what you said were true then only handsome people would be in relationships or date. i also know a lot of handsome guys who are very lonely--because of how they behave. i have a friend right now, he is accomplished, educated and very handsome but because of is attitude and the things he does he is basically an untouchable even among fat girls who are supposed to be so darned desperate for handsome guys.

people generally blame looks for repellant stuff about themselves they don't want to fix. the whining definitely doesn't help either.

Last edited by superodalisque; 06-24-2014 at 09:15 PM.
Old 06-24-2014, 10:17 PM   #395
bigmac

People are incredibly stupid when it comes to dating. Most will pursue a pretty face no matter how loathsome the person behind it. To prove this a reporter recently created the worst online profile she could imagine and posted it (with a hot photo) on OK Cupid.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-things...-profile-ever/

The reporter tried everything she could think of to make her creation loathsome -- to no avail -- guys pursued her creation regardless.

Lesson learned; a good looking person can say and do pretty much anything and the opposite sex will still pursue them.
Old 06-25-2014, 02:54 AM   #396
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
People are incredibly stupid when it comes to dating. Most will pursue a pretty face no matter how loathsome the person behind it. To prove this a reporter recently created the worst online profile she could imagine and posted it (with a hot photo) on OK Cupid.

The reporter tried everything she could think of to make her creation loathsome -- to no avail -- guys pursued her creation regardless.

Lesson learned; a good looking person can say and do pretty much anything and the opposite sex will still pursue them.
I wouldn't touch some of the gorgeous paysite models I've run into over the years with a 10 foot pole based on the way they've treated me or others.

Guess that puts me in the minority then.
Old 06-25-2014, 06:44 AM   #397
bigmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I wouldn't touch some of the gorgeous paysite models I've run into over the years with a 10 foot pole based on the way they've treated me or others.

The fact they had a chance to treat you like shit seems to indicate you sought their company. And yes most people will sooner or later distance themselves from toxic people. However, the fact remains that, as long as their looks hold, there will be a never ending stream of guys seeking the affection of these "gorgeous" women regardless of how loathsome they may be on the inside.
Old 06-25-2014, 08:21 AM   #398
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Wow. Shocking but not surprising. Hate to be a grim facist but some of the dudes on these dating sites are pretty much cut from the same cloth as this fictional woman. It'd be a match made in an evil labratory burried deep within the caverns of the nastiest place on earth yet undiscovered.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 04:48 PM   #399
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
girl, i know a guy who as all moon eyed over me for years. he sent every little friend he had to tell me that he liked me. he never asked me for my number once himself. it must be a mental illness.

i know i'm old fashioned which is why i stick to guys my own age. they don't fool around so much. i just don't feel like having to be the man in a relationship and it's tiresome dealing with someone that afraid of you. .
So... what is "moon eyed" did you have this guy "dumb struck" and in "awe"

Seems like two ships passing through several nights - never to meet...

1. Did you ever get an idea or clue as to the identity of know your "mystery" admirer?

2. Maybe you gave off vibes that you were unapproachable- you might have scared the shit out of this person and may not have felt that he was in your league....

Quote:

... a good looking guy can get old in 5 minutes when he is a doofus. personally speaking if a guy is handsome it means very little to me at all as an experienced woman. he's like looking at a pretty car...

So if a "good Looking guy" gets old in 5 minutes -that would leave folks with less than average looks with the 30 second pitch in your estimation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post

One could almost say... whatever became of ####^%$@#) and talk of the dating experiences and interactions with this individual - but, let's not start that shit up with this thread ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Wow. Shocking but not surprising. Hate to be a grim facist but some of the dudes on these dating sites are pretty much cut from the same cloth as this fictional woman. It'd be a match made in an evil labratory burried deep within the caverns of the nastiest place on earth yet undiscovered.

sound like a nasty match of the highest order....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:39 PM   #400
superodalisque

Quote:
yep that is the one i consider creepy too. dollars to donuts i bet the person saying it wouldn't think he was creepy at all for basically saying that we are materialistic and sex craved. he would be the one calling us a bitch if we gave him the look and walked away.