Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-29-2014, 11:40 PM   #426
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A shy guy isn't telling you that he is interesting in you. And a phony shy guy probably trying to sympathy vag from the other women he is crying to.

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 07:51 AM   #427
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordchick View Post
A shy guy isn't telling you that he is interesting in you. And a phony shy guy probably trying to sympathy vag from the other women he is crying to.
plenty of options to choose from

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by tonynyc; 06-30-2014 at 08:11 AM.
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 06:59 PM   #428
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Why is everyone assuming that shy guys are whiny little bitches? The whole point of the game is to get the girl to want you. If she's fucking you just to make you shut up it doesn't count.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 07:33 PM   #429
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Just on side note:

Quote:
"A shy guy isn't telling you that he is interesting in you. And a phony shy guy probably trying to sympathy vag from the other women he is crying to."
Hey, where are coming from at this hour? Have you had anything to drink....tonight?
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 07:50 PM   #430
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Shy guys are ok. But it's like...if I approach you and I tickle your fancy, Shy Guy, why not ask me out for frozen yogurt or go to the beach so you can see my waves. Dang. Lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 08:31 PM   #431
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Shy guys are ok. But it's like...if I approach you and I tickle your fancy, Shy Guy, why not ask me out for frozen yogurt or go to the beach so you can see my waves. Dang. Lol
I've followed up with pretty much every BBW who has approached me over the years. I'm just not good at doing the approaching.

At a club in Queens I had a BBW come up and state "I've been smiling at you all night. Why haven't you come over?" At a Bay Area club I had a thin girl approach and tell me that her BBW sister "liked me and wanted me to buy her a drink." At a club in London (not a BBW club) a little English BBW, taking a direct approach, without saying anything pinched my butt. I followed up as requested.

I should also say that I asked my wife out after she asked "when are you going to take me for dinner."
Old 06-30-2014, 08:34 PM   #432
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
I've followed up with pretty much every BBW who has approached me over the years. I'm just not good at doing the approaching.

At a club in Queens I had a BBW come up and state "I've been smiling at you all night. Why haven't you come over?" At a Bay Area club I had a thin girl approach and tell me that her BBW sister "liked me and wanted me to buy her a drink." At a club in London (not a BBW club) a little English BBW, taking a direct approach, without saying anything pinched my butt. I followed up as requested.

I should also say that I asked my wife out after she asked "when are you going to take me for dinner."
sorry but you're too old for that mess. you want to be an attorney? !!!
Old 06-30-2014, 08:38 PM   #433
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
i've noticed that a lot of fake "shy" guys are also very lazy about things after a relationship has started. you're right, usually it's fakers who are just not into effort anyway--especially those past a certain age.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:40 PM   #434
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
Hey, where are coming from at this hour? Have you had anything to drink....tonight?
i sure hope so. you kinda need a drink to deal with the crap you sometimes see on here.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:59 PM   #435
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Oh my gosh, I love pinching a man's butt. They either ignore it or look at you and smile. It's my favorite. Yes, I sexually harass. Can't help it. I am woman, hear me roar.

But still, meet me halfway. Don't make me do all the work, because that makes me feel like that's how you are in bed. lol WHITE GUYS.
Old 06-30-2014, 09:00 PM   #436
superodalisque

Quote:
Why is everyone assuming that shy guys are whiny little bitches? The whole point of the game is to get the girl to want you. If she's fucking you just to make you shut up it doesn't count.
because if you know they're shy and they are telling people they are then they are whiny lil bitches.
Old 06-30-2014, 09:06 PM   #437
bigmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
because if you know they're shy and they are telling people they are then they are whiny lil bitches.
WTF? This makes no sense.
Old 06-30-2014, 09:14 PM   #438
bigmac

Quote:
Oh my gosh, I love pinching a man's butt. They either ignore it or look at you and smile. It's my favorite. Yes, I sexually harass. Can't help it. I am woman, hear me roar.

But still, meet me halfway. Don't make me do all the work, because that makes me feel like that's how you are in bed. lol WHITE GUYS.
Its only happened to me that one time. I put my arm around her and we caught a bus back to her flat in Tottenham.
Old 06-30-2014, 10:58 PM   #439
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

super, it reminds me of teenagers and I have already been there. I don't want to go back. Being shy doesn't get you far.

If you don't know a guy is interested in you, why would you make an effort, especially when there are others who make it very clear of their interest in you? Or what if you are just not interested in the guy at all? I guess, those are not options.

Quote:
Quote:
i sure hope so. you kinda need a drink to deal with the crap you sometimes see on here.
Quote:
i've noticed that a lot of fake "shy" guys are also very lazy about things after a relationship has started. you're right, usually it's fakers who are just not into effort anyway--especially those past a certain age.

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:07 AM   #440
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
WTF? This makes no sense.
For some being with an asshole is a good thing

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by tonynyc; 07-01-2014 at 11:12 AM.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:25 AM   #441
FatAndProud

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
For some being with an asshole is a good thing

Attachment 115330

Also, several white guys were gents today. Granted, half my boobs are hanging out in this sundress, butttttttttt...they were in suits and sassy. Dress pants, dress shirt and suspenders....gets me every time lol
Old 07-01-2014, 11:53 AM   #442
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Quote:
sorry but you're too old for that mess. you want to be an attorney? !!!

Now why are you bothering with these fake "shy" guys - I thought you had no empathy for this mess

Quote:
Attachment 115330

Also, several white guys were gents today. Granted, half my boobs are hanging out in this sundress, butttttttttt...they were in suits and sassy. Dress pants, dress shirt and suspenders....gets me every time lol
What lucky bastards....

Old 07-01-2014, 11:55 AM   #443
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Old 07-01-2014, 02:37 PM   #444
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
That proves this is not a gender issue. White, black, red or blue....men are assholes because women are crazy. Or you can reverse it, men are crazy because women are assholes. Bottom line its not a race thing, its an everyone sucks thing lol
Old 07-01-2014, 07:08 PM   #445
bigmac

I'm not buying into the idea that guys aren't doing enough in the pursuit of females. I spent a lot of time and effort making myself top shelf relationship material (I know that sounds pretty conceded). I spent all those years at college and grad school so I wouldn't have expend effort hitting on women at Starbucks or the mall food court.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:52 PM   #446
FatAndProud

Quote:
I'm not buying into the idea that guys aren't doing enough in the pursuit of females. I spent a lot of time and effort making myself top shelf relationship material (I know that sounds pretty conceded). I spent all those years at college and grad school so I wouldn't have expend effort hitting on women at Starbucks or the mall food court.
I think lawyers are conceited. Lawyers and politicians have to be changed like diapers and for the same reason lol
Old 07-01-2014, 08:17 PM   #447
superodalisque

Quote:

Now why are you bothering with these fake "shy" guys - I thought you had no empathy for this mess

What lucky bastards....
i don't . but they whine at me and to my friends that i won't deal with them. that's how i know what fakers they are.

thank goodness i never had to deal with it.

Last edited by superodalisque; 07-01-2014 at 08:20 PM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 08:18 PM   #448
superodalisque

Quote:
says it all
Old 07-01-2014, 08:26 PM   #449
bigmac

Hitting on women is about as much fun as buying socks. Both need to be done and procuring the right ones can make all the difference. However, if there are easier ways to shop you'd be a fool not to take advantage.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:32 PM   #450
superodalisque

Quote:
Hitting on women is about as much fun as buying socks. Both need to be done and procuring the right ones can make all the difference. However, if there are easier ways to shop you'd be a fool not to take advantage.
anything decent in life takes effort unless someone believes in fairy tales. people don't drop into one another's lap just because. it takes some personal intimate work to meet and to make it work.