Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-20-2014, 09:57 AM   #1
Tiffany08

Tiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Ssbhm

Are there any ssbhm on the dims forums?
Tiffany08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 05:02 AM   #2
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No, sorry. There were, but they were all asked to leave about three years ago because they were taking all the attention from the skinny guys who wanted to become bhm.

Now I think they're all on grommr.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:36 AM   #3
mischel
SSBHM

mischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

We are still here for sure .
Old 02-22-2014, 04:15 AM   #4
JaneDowFFA

JaneDowFFA can now change their title
Default Ssbhm

SSSBHM are the most amazing to me
JaneDowFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 05:44 AM   #5
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fun fact: 50% of SSBHM turn out to be just a bunch of kids in a trenchcoat.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 08:35 AM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
Fun fact: 50% of SSBHM turn out to be just a bunch of kids in a trenchcoat.
Shhh, your embarrassing all the FFAs that get caught out like this!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 04:09 PM   #7
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

We're on strike!
Old 02-24-2014, 02:54 PM   #8
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

We are a Myth, wrapped in a mystery, enshrouded by an enigma.....oh wait nope we are here and talk all the time about how this tiny cardboard world wasn't really made for giants like us to walk the Earth anymore.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:45 PM   #9
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
We're on strike!
What are we trying to get?
Old 02-25-2014, 03:06 AM   #10
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

The galaxy needed them to form... VOLTRON.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:55 AM   #11
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
The galaxy needed them to form... VOLTRON.
That would be one huge-ass robot.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:11 AM   #12
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Every time I glance at this thread title, I think it says "Skyrim" and then become disappointed when it isn't.
Old 03-03-2014, 11:25 AM   #13
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Every time I glance at this thread title, I think it says "Skyrim" and then become disappointed when it isn't.
And now I'm disappointed there's no fatties in Skyrim. I did a search for a mod, and found this wonderful post:

Quote:
Why no obese people? I understand during medi-evil times people were more poor / didn't have access to fattier foods / did more manual labor.

But with all these cheese wheels around and the "house-wives" I can hardly justify the lack of fatties in Skyrim. I think top priority for the modding community should be delegating all time and resources to program proper obese / fat people of varying levels.

Perhaps code in lots of cheese or something on their person for an added touch.

Thoughts?
^ Pretty much what I would say. Hai guise, we need fatties...for realism. Yeah. Realism. DO IT QUICKLY I NEED IT NOW.
Old 03-03-2014, 11:38 AM   #14
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
And now I'm disappointed there's no fatties in Skyrim. I did a search for a mod, and found this wonderful post:

^ Pretty much what I would say. Hai guise, we need fatties...for realism. Yeah. Realism. DO IT QUICKLY I NEED IT NOW.
You're a pervert

Quote:
Even though you didn't say anything at all sexual, you're still a pervert.
Old 03-03-2014, 12:26 PM   #15
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Quote:

Old 03-03-2014, 12:36 PM   #16
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Fuck...that was my thought exactly, about the cheese wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Even though you didn't say anything at all sexual, you're still a pervert.
Butt sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
LOL. Fuck Talos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcx6UbMCtfI
Old 03-03-2014, 12:42 PM   #17
tankyguy

I blame Sanguine, Daedric Prince of debauchery, gluttony and greed.
He's been slacking off at temping mortals in Skyrim.

He's also the Prince of sloth, so go figure.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:11 PM   #18
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I blame Sanguine, Daedric Prince of debauchery, gluttony and greed.
He's been slacking off at temping mortals in Skyrim.

He's also the Prince of sloth, so go figure.
Oh man, I was JUST thinking about Sanguine earlier. Definitely my favorite Daedric Prince And perhaps my own career aspiration. I could go for a mod with those specifics of Daedric temptation...

I think this is the best route this thread could have taken.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:25 PM   #19
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oh man, I was JUST thinking about Sanguine earlier. Definitely my favorite Daedric Prince And perhaps my own career aspiration. I could go for a mod with those specifics of Daedric temptation...

I think this is the best route this thread could have taken.
The only way this could have gone better is if we had taken a turn towards the "who are you eating" route.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:33 PM   #20
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
The only way this could have gone better is if we had taken a turn towards the "who are you eating" route.
What kind of eating, though? Could it be both? There's the fragments of an Xzibit meme in my head (something something something, cannibalism during oral sex something something) but I can't make it work.

Concluding thoughts: There should be a survival horror video-game where you can harvest the meat off any humanoids you kill. Additionally, they should all be fat.
Old 03-03-2014, 02:03 PM   #21
tankyguy

Quote:
I love the way you think.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:06 AM   #22
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
What kind of eating, though? Could it be both? There's the fragments of an Xzibit meme in my head (something something something, cannibalism during oral sex something something) but I can't make it work.

Concluding thoughts: There should be a survival horror video-game where you can harvest the meat off any humanoids you kill. Additionally, they should all be fat.
4 Ways to Eat People in Skyrim
1. random human flesh (ingredient)
2. as a werewolf
3. equip Ring of Namira
4. as a vampire (more of a human drink, though)

Last edited by Melian; 03-04-2014 at 06:06 AM. Reason: (this is all I've encountered, so far, but I'll keep looking)
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 08:39 AM   #23
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Exclamation Skyrim Rolled Again!

Man, I come in here thinking I'm going to read about SSBHMs and find it's another Skyrim thread.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 11:07 AM   #24
tankyguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Man, I come in here thinking I'm going to read about SSBHMs and find it's another Skyrim thread.
How about a compromise of reading about SSBHM playing Skyrim?

One time I'm exploring with my warrior kitted out with heavy Daedric Armor and Volendrung when a lone female Forsworn comes out of nowhere charging me. I swing by reflex and it goes into the cinematic for the 'bear hug' attack that sometimes plays with 2h weapons with her yelling "I'm going to enjoy this!"

After the cinematic finishes, she says "...I yield..." as she slides down a gentle slope into a brook and then floats away downstream.
I never even got her name.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:14 AM   #25
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
How about a compromise of reading about SSBHM playing Skyrim?

One time I'm exploring with my warrior kitted out with heavy Daedric Armor and Volendrung when a lone female Forsworn comes out of nowhere charging me. I swing by reflex and it goes into the cinematic for the 'bear hug' attack that sometimes plays with 2h weapons with her yelling "I'm going to enjoy this!"

After the cinematic finishes, she says "...I yield..." as she slides down a gentle slope into a brook and then floats away downstream.
I never even got her name.
Haha, nice one!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote