Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-04-2014, 01:06 PM   #26
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I suggest anecdotes of ssBHM playing platformers and/or JRPGs! Does anybody want to have a massive retro video game party with me?
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:55 PM   #27
Greyghost

Greyghost can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGreyghost can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Do I count? I'm 410 right now.
Greyghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:42 AM   #28
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyghost View Post
Do I count? I'm 410 right now.
I don't know. Are you at least a thane of Whiterun?
Old 03-06-2014, 10:23 AM   #29
gotigersgo2000

gotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 club

What about those of us around the SSBHM mark (somewhere in the upper 300/lower 400 range) that don't play RPG's? Where do we belong?
Old 03-06-2014, 02:49 PM   #30
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotigersgo2000 View Post
What about those of us around the SSBHM mark (somewhere in the upper 300/lower 400 range) that don't play RPG's? Where do we belong?
That depends, do you play platformers?
Old 03-07-2014, 12:01 AM   #31
gotigersgo2000

gotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 club
Default No, not much of a gamer

The only games I play are card games (gin, rummy, poker, blackjack, Uno, NO hearts or spades), trivia, and this hybrid of water polo/ basketball/ judo my friends and I play during the summer. Never been into video/computer games, though I wish I was. The only game I can play for hours is Tetris. Almost everyone I know loves their XBox or PS4 or WoW. I just can't get into them, and would prefer to read or do something else.

Guess I don't belong.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:19 AM   #32
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Guess I don't belong.
Oh don't be that way. I just derailed a thread that was already dead - if anyone wants to engage in relevant discussion here, don't be put off by the thread decomposer!
Old 03-07-2014, 10:05 AM   #33
gotigersgo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Oh don't be that way. I just derailed a thread that was already dead - if anyone wants to engage in relevant discussion here, don't be put off by the thread decomposer!
Sorry, I forgot to put the sarcasm emoticon
Old 03-07-2014, 11:23 AM   #34
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default what is the crossover point?

I'm gaining, definitely getting quite a large belly, and have crossed the 300 lb mark, but I'm also fairly tall, 6-2, and other than having a bigger belly, am not that large overall. I'm not sure if I'd stay at 300 lbs for long if I stopped overeating. Do I count yet as a SSBHM?
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:25 AM   #35
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
The only games I play are card games (gin, rummy, poker, blackjack, Uno, NO hearts or spades), trivia, and this hybrid of water polo/ basketball/ judo my friends and I play during the summer. Never been into video/computer games, though I wish I was. The only game I can play for hours is Tetris. Almost everyone I know loves their XBox or PS4 or WoW. I just can't get into them, and would prefer to read or do something else.

Guess I don't belong.
Nope, don't say that. I play only solitaire and mahjong. And I don't judo or anything that requires movement or thinking. I mostly sit in the back of the room, knit and cap on people. Somehow I'm mixed up in this thread too so you've got company. There's coffee back here.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 03:00 PM   #36
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Nope, don't say that. I play only solitaire and mahjong. And I don't judo or anything that requires movement or thinking. I mostly sit in the back of the room, knit and cap on people. Somehow I'm mixed up in this thread too so you've got company. There's coffee back here.
You just made Renee laugh so hard. Cheers!
Old 03-07-2014, 10:41 PM   #37
terpsichore

terpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I suggest anecdotes of ssBHM playing platformers and/or JRPGs!
not exactly what you asked for, but here's a fat guy playing splinter cell enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WGYnD00PVQ
terpsichore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:16 AM   #38
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Necrophilia is such a turn on.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:26 AM   #39
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
Necrophilia is such a turn on.
Hey man, dead girls don't say no.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:35 AM   #40
terpsichore

terpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Where do we belong?
on my lap. or in any other position of your choice, as long as there's squishing involved.

Last edited by terpsichore; 03-08-2014 at 01:38 AM.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:25 AM   #41
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpsichore View Post
not exactly what you asked for, but here's a fat guy playing splinter cell enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WGYnD00PVQ
....okay, that is like something out of the start of a sci fi BHM erotic film as far as I am concerned! I volunteer myself to be a sassy female sidekick/love interest!
Old 03-08-2014, 09:21 AM   #42
terpsichore

Quote:
....okay, that is like something out of the start of a sci fi BHM erotic film as far as I am concerned! I volunteer myself to be a sassy female sidekick/love interest!
i know right? someone should write an action movie where the ass-kicking hero is a fat guy. James-Bond-esque romantic scenes included, of course. :-)
Old 03-08-2014, 09:32 AM   #43
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
i know right? someone should write an action movie where the ass-kicking hero is a fat guy. James-Bond-esque romantic scenes included, of course. :-)
I want to be this ass kicking fat hero.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:28 PM   #44
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
I want to be this ass kicking fat hero.
We have our hero, let's get this show on the road!
Old 03-08-2014, 12:38 PM   #45
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Quote:
We have our hero, let's get this show on the road!
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah FATMAN!

Halloween from 3 years ago.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:57 PM   #46
terpsichore

no no no, loopy and the youtube guy are the heroes. you and I are the world's most wanted jewel theives, notorious for our daring heists. can we outwit them all? someone will have to write the screenplay to find out.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:16 PM   #47
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah FATMAN!

Halloween from 3 years ago.
Hahaha, I would so have been stalking you around everywhere!

Quote:
no no no, loopy and the youtube guy are the heroes. you and I are the world's most wanted jewel theives, notorious for our daring heists. can we outwit them all? someone will have to write the screenplay to find out.
Oh wow, I am loving this thought! I think we have a blockbuster in the making! Or the start of a FFA/BHM erotic film! Either works for me!
Old 03-08-2014, 07:14 PM   #48
terpsichore

Quote:
on my lap. or in any other position of your choice, as long as there's squishing involved.
oops, just read in another thread that you're married. sorry, didn't mean to be inappropriate! i must amend that to say all *single* BHM's are cordially invited to squish me.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:18 PM   #49
terpsichore

Quote:
Oh wow, I am loving this thought! I think we have a blockbuster in the making! Or the start of a FFA/BHM erotic film! Either works for me!
the funny thing is, the guy in the splinter cell video is a screenwriter/playwright and does film production. (i don't know him personally, but i work with several people who also work with him on projects.) i can totally picture him writing something like that!
Old 03-22-2014, 06:55 AM   #50
dublover42

Location: Rural Michigan, looking to move to the PNW in a year or two.
dublover42 can now change their title

Quote:
That depends, do you play platformers?
Love platformers! Jak & Daxter, Sly cooper & Ratchet & Clank!
dublover42 is offline   Reply With Quote