Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

View Poll Results: What kind of messages should be allowed?
Positive only! Smiles all around. 33 40.74%
Positive AND negative! More fun, after all. 43 53.09%
Negative only! I realize this isn't actually an option, but I'm a jerk. 5 6.17%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-2014, 11:20 AM   #26
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm glad people commented so I didn't have to make a dreaded double-post. Also, reading all of these comments is delightful.

Amaranthine, you are a clever little minx!

Archetypus: I like your sense of humor

CastingPearls, you are a wonderful writer and person. Please get a book published so I can brag that you are my favorite author!

Hozay- holla atchu boy *wiggles eyebrows*

Librarygirl: one of the sweetest and most interesting people I've met in here.

Melian: You're hot, intelligent, and completely awesome. Let's play video games, get blackout drunk, and have an orgy

SurlySomething: You are best cougar. I wish you would get over here and seduce me darnit.
Old 02-25-2014, 11:24 AM   #27
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Kind of mind blown, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post

SurlySomething: You're one of the few who is willing to speak your mind, and to speak sense even when it isn't what others want to hear. Just know you're valued by MANY people here, not just me.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 11:27 AM   #28
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

WHO ARE YOU? I need pictures and a location. Haha

Quote:

SurlySomething: You are best cougar. I wish you would get over here and seduce me darnit.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 11:30 AM   #29
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

WHO ARE YOU? I need pictures and a location. Haha
I didn't send it, but you know how I feel
Old 02-25-2014, 11:49 AM   #30
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Melian: You're hot, intelligent, and completely awesome. Let's play video games, get blackout drunk, and have an orgy

That's so sweet, that my mom has an account.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:58 PM   #31
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

CastingPearls, you are a wonderful writer and person. Please get a book published so I can brag that you are my favorite author!

Thank you! I'm working on it. I'll announce it from the rooftops when it's ready.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:50 PM   #32
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default If it's constructive criticism you're after:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archetypus View Post
"...cringe-inducing tryhards?..."
I think this might be your problem, right here. In a nutshell. Fear of appearing to have given all you've got...only to come-up just-short.

Which is just a shame for a perfectly capable young man like yourself. That's not what you should be doing.

You should be going full-tilt...full-time. You should "try-hard" in everything you do. Otherwise, how do you think you will ever get really good at anything? Yes, you will tend to achieve (only) marginal gains in doing the things you persist the most in, just a little at a time. But, over-time....

More so, persisting-itself, is-like the most important thing to be good-at. Seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
"Not a horrible idea but there is no way that would end well for anyone."
Are you sure you don't mean "everyone?" Because it's just hard to imagine something that would, really, end either bad or well, the same across the board for every single person. That wouldn't make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
"...standing around awkwardly at a junior-high dance. In retrospect..."
Those were pretty-good times for some of us.

Besides-which, & especially for this thread, we should try to work past this whole idea of how something's just supposed to take-off straight-away. I think it's better, gives something a little more distinct character, if we get to see it kind of sputter and spark and slowly come to life. Or suddenly-halt. Like, in an indefinitely suspended animation. But, you know, it's still kind of marinating, below the surface. Coagulating. Congealing. And then, out of no-where, it just comes back.

That kind of ebb & flow makes it more real. At least I think so....
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 07:30 PM   #33
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Amaranthine: I find you somewhat hard to read. You're definitely intelligent and thoughtful, and you're definitely pretty. You just also seem to have an air of mystery about you. You would be an interesting person to truly get to know I think. (First off, thank you so much :insert a smaller size of the blush emote here: Usually I'm the one in the business of calling people mysteries. If you ever feel like actually chatting, feel free to shoot me a message!)

Amaranthine: Whatever guy lands you is going to be one lucky guy. You're a quadruple threat. Beautiful, smart, hilarious, and 420 friendly. (And wow, thank you too :insert emote that looks simultaneously shocked and flattered: )

azerty: Very nice

BigLynch: You're high on my list of people I want random drunken sex with.

BlackJack: I hope you die in a fire.

Chickenlegs: I don't believe you're real

Dromond: your sarcasm makes me laugh so hard and you are the king of ROOTBEER!

fat9276: I think you're awesome. Intelligent, gorgeous with great style and taste. I would love to go out with you sometime.

Goreki: You're hot. I'm ugly. Let's make average babies.

Hozay: You are an all around great guy. You definitely have a certain joie de vivre that I really admire. You may be out there looking for your path in life, but you are doing it with style and grace.

JENFROMOC: You're like the herpes of the forum, no matter how long you're away for, you just keep coming back.

LeoGibson - Let's get together and sit on the porch and listen to music and kiss and stuff..

Lil BigginZ: I definitely respect the strength you have shown in taking control of your own life and doing what's best for yourself and your sanity long-term, even if it meant blowing up the things you were comfortable with and going in a brand new direction.

Melian: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quick edit: If it wasn't clear, I've taken to replying to mine with tiny text next to the actual message, so I don't have to re-comment.

Last edited by Amaranthine; 02-25-2014 at 07:39 PM.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 07:32 PM   #34
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Very nice. Wonderful.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:32 PM   #35
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh Jeez some of these are hysterical.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 07:40 PM   #36
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hozay: You are an all around great guy. You definitely have a certain joie de vivre that I really admire. You may be out there looking for your path in life, but you are doing it with style and grace.
Thank you very much to whoever found the time to write this. After being told I come off as inauthentic and make a baby's first orgasm face, this was nice to hear. Sincerely, thank you.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:12 PM   #37
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

Holy tinkle tacos I love this thread.
Old 02-25-2014, 10:06 PM   #38
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hahaha! No, let's make both kinds, then we can enter them in child pageants and see which ones win!
Old 02-26-2014, 01:12 AM   #39
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
BigLynch: You're high on my list of people I want random drunken sex with.
NICE! I'm creating a voucher of this, and thus will be attempting to cash it in. Be warned ladies.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:05 AM   #40
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Thank you very much to whoever found the time to write this. After being told I come off as inauthentic and make a baby's first orgasm face, this was nice to hear. Sincerely, thank you.
Isn't anyone else curious as to how someone knows what a baby's o face looks like and why they haven't been featured on "To Catch a Predator" yet?
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 06:15 AM   #41
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
Isn't anyone else curious as to how someone knows what a baby's o face looks like and why they haven't been featured on "To Catch a Predator" yet?
They're too busy hunting the booty warrior.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:48 AM   #42
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Ahahaha oh boondocks.
Old 02-26-2014, 07:10 AM   #43
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Not cool, we're already short 1 Ghostbuster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
I'm more curious why you think someone might try to lure a baby over the internet.
Why don't you have a seat right over there...
Old 02-26-2014, 07:31 AM   #44
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dims is a better place thanks to this thread
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:14 AM   #45
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Aust99. Lady, yo is beautiful.

Archetypus - D'aaawww! SO cute! Not so cute that it's going to get anyone to suck your pickle though. Which is a pity really. Maybe you would be less jealous of Baby's orgasms if you had one of your own.

Cakeboy, I'd do you any day of the week, baby!

cakeboy: I am outside your window, masturbating furiously.

Escapist - Everyone knows that you and Chickenlegs are the same person with two accounts pretending to be a couple.

freakyfred, you are so cute that I just want to hug you long time

LeoGibson: you always have something intelligent to say but you need to post more pics!!!

Lil BigginZ: I always wished I could get to know you better. I feel like we are on the same wavelength and could be good friends.

Tad: I would let you watch me eat a box of donuts, if your wife said it was OK! She can watch too

Yakatori - tl;dr. Always.

Amaranthine - Much like others have stated, you are not only an attractive woman, you're incredibly smart, well versed in the ways of speaking so you're understood and your opinions don't come across as jargon. Every time I see that you've posted I run in to see what you've written (secretly hoping it's a picture.) You seem like lots of fun and I hope that someday soon we can get together and do stuff.

Amaranthine - Ooh, alphabetical order hey? I wonder why you chose to do that? I'd change my username to AAAAAAAAAA to beat you at being first, but all the things people are going to be saying about you are going to be better anyway. Which you deserve
Old 02-26-2014, 09:02 AM   #46
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am sad that nobody has made crass sexual remarks about me yet.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 09:38 AM   #47
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Probably because you'd tell them you were offended in some way, but I'm sure they're thinking them.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:08 AM   #48
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Dims is a better place thanks to this thread
I wholeheartedly concur.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:23 AM   #49
Treach

Treach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going onTreach knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
This seems like it may be an unfortunate door to open, hah
Treach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:30 AM   #50
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Agouderia: I (heart) your brain so much that I'd totally go on a blind date with you. Even though you could actually be a witch, or a dude, or a mutated super-dog.

Freaky Fred -- I envy the person you’ll trust enough to turn down the clowning and turn up the smoldering.

Gingembre: red headed vixen of voluptuous splendor

Hozay: You might be too much of a good thing.

Loopytheone - you are the worst.

loopytheone: please post pix in booty shorts kthxbai

Mordecai: You should post more. It would be cool to know more about you.

ODFFA: You're gorgeous and one of the most graceful people I've ever met. Life doesn't seem to deal you the fairest of hands, and here's hoping that changes for the best.

Tad: This forum is a better place because of all your insight and advice.

tankyguy: You're a really sweet guy. You have a fun sense of humor that you should let flow more frequently

Tags
anonymous, secret