Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

View Poll Results: What kind of messages should be allowed?
Positive only! Smiles all around. 33 40.74%
Positive AND negative! More fun, after all. 43 53.09%
Negative only! I realize this isn't actually an option, but I'm a jerk. 5 6.17%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-26-2014, 11:42 AM   #51
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bwahaha, thanks for vaguely smexual message and the message of hate~!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:00 PM   #52
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Gingembre: You are so cute I can barely stands it!
Quote:
Gingembre: red headed vixen of voluptuous splendor
Ahhhh! Thanks so much! I wish I know who said these. I've just had a terribly sad conversation with my sister about something I can't do anything about and these have really made my day! I'm working on my own list. I'll get there in time!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 01:08 PM   #53
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post

Lil BigginZ: I definitely respect the strength you have shown in taking control of your own life and doing what's best for yourself and your sanity long-term, even if it meant blowing up the things you were comfortable with and going in a brand new direction.
Sometimes change is the hardest thing to do, but it has given me tons of confidence and overall happiness.

Quote:

Lil BigginZ: I always wished I could get to know you better. I feel like we are on the same wavelength and could be good friends.
bff 4 ever?
Old 02-26-2014, 03:00 PM   #54
freakyfred
\_(O_o)_/

freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!freakyfred has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I envy the person you’ll trust enough to turn down the clowning and turn up the smoldering.
There are not many people who I trust with that now that I think about it. But hey, clowning about still comes with the package. You gotta be able to absorb the bad puns like a sponge!

Quote:
you are so cute that I just want to hug you long time
Awww gosh c'mere you!
freakyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 04:09 PM   #55
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Cobra Verde: I wish you posted more about yourself as a whole, instead of being a pretentious asshole. With that thought, maybe what you're posting is exactly who you are, and that makes me sad because you're so cute. Post more pictures.

Cobra Verde: You're fucking awesome and I'm definitely not you.

Hozay: less talk, more action!

Loopytheone: I want to do stuff to your parts! That's about as crass as I'll get in public, anonymous or not.

Manders: You obviously just started this to get people to fawn all over you! Well done!@! (Eugh. The only reason I'm letting you get away with this nickname bullshit is so I don't have to deal with the sass you'd surely give me for changing it.)

Mordecai - I wish you lived closer, I'd love to hang out with you and just...hang out. Do bro stuff.

Odette - You are, simply stated, gorgeous; inside and out.

Odette: You have been dealt such a rough hand in the past year and your ability to keep your chin up and keep going as even more impressive than that pair of legs you've got on you.

ODFFA: You awaken all my white knight instincts

ODFFA: When you first came on the boards, I wanted to do dirty things to you. Now, I still want to do dirty things to you, but I want to also cuddle, hang out, talk about stuff, do more dirty things and explore each other in several facets.

ODFFA: You are genuinely one of the nicest people I have never had the pleasure of meeting. You're always available when I need someone to talk to, you were there for what may have been the worst part of my life to date, and you took it all in stride. You make me wish my home was a mere hop, skip, and a jump from SA. You always be Die Antwoord to my prayers for a true friend.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:57 PM   #56
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

To the total sex rocket who is masturbating furiously outside my window : I will be maturbating furiously while watching you watching me masturbate. That's meta as fuck. I have the weirdest boner right meow! I'm not even kitten.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:34 PM   #57
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!
Smile Guys, you're killing me with these.

Archetypus. I have no idea why anyone would give you and your comments any time. You're a rude obnoxious idiot and I'm glad that I rarely see you post.

Bigginz, I really, REALLY like your moustache dude. It looks so soft and... Kissable.

Castingpearls - Sometimes I don't know whether I want to be you or be with you. You are one of my favourite people in the universe.

Cobra Verde - I like you. Sure you're an irreverent jackal, but I find that sort of hilarious. You are also funny in a self deprecating sort of way. This is also definitely not you.

Dromond: I'm kinda into you, even though our ages are very different, I doubt we have a lot in common, and I barely ever talk to you. Maybe it's because you're cool.

Esther: let's make out and look up animal pictures online.

Esther - You are one crazy lady, full of biases against pasta and all sorts if things. I think you are understatedly hilarious, and I want to keep reading your posts forever.

Extra_Fat_Guy - I hope you really are living the dream. I've always been fond of you, as well as thinking you're a total hottie.

Fuzzy, Dude, just stop.

Hozay: let's make out.

Hozay, Have you ever considered, I don't know, making out with another dude? I'm here for you when you do. I know you've thought about it. I've seen you eyeing my mustache.

Lil Bigginz: One day I'm going to run away and join the circus. I'm taking you with me.

Loopytheone; As a vet, I always picture you typing furiously with one hand, elbow deep up a dogs' ass with the other. Is this accurate?

(M)amaranthine: I was teasing about the alphabetical order, my love. Don't put yourself last! (I can't win here! How about in the middle? I even made it so it looks completely natural.)

(M)amaranthine. I might not be too smart but I know what I like. I like you. (Well, thank you! If I had any idea of who you are, I might reciprocate the sentiment!)

Melian. You make me think bad thoughts. Baaaad, sexy, thoughts.

Melian: you are the hot villain from a video game. I am both attracted to an scared of you at the same time. In a totally respectful way. M'am.

Paco! I love you!

Sasquatch: let's make out.

Sasquatch, don't be surprised if I turn up on your doorstep one day in lingerie and a trench coat. It's all your own damn fault.

Surlysomething - I'm not sure I always like what you have to say, but I respect you a hell of a lot. I'm glad you're still around despite all the idiots on the boards.

Treach - I'm not sure what to make of you. I know what to do with you if I got my hands on you though.
Old 02-26-2014, 10:13 PM   #58
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

Extra_Fat_Guy - I hope you really are living the dream. I've always been fond of you, as well as thinking you're a total hottie.

Well I am trying to live the dream. It was good to hear a nice comment. Thank you it made me feel good. Feel free to send me a private message if you want.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:57 AM   #59
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Loopytheone: I want to do stuff to your parts! That's about as crass as I'll get in public, anonymous or not.
Quote:
Loopytheone; As a vet, I always picture you typing furiously with one hand, elbow deep up a dogs' ass with the other. Is this accurate?
Hahaha, thank you for the crass sexual reference, makes me feel involved!

And sadly I am not a vet, just a zoologist, though I do have two dogs sitting around me most of the time... I am not sure either of them would appreciate me having my hand up there though, especially as they are very small dogs!
Old 02-27-2014, 08:56 AM   #60
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Agouderia: I (heart) your brain so much that I'd totally go on a blind date with you. Even though you could actually be a witch, or a dude, or a mutated super-dog.
What an honor - thank you !

I never expected anybody around here to send me a secret message - and my brain's vanity is pleasingly touched.

Witch sounds like an interesting potential career move .... what I don't get though is how, why and where the belief on this board comes from I might be a dude?!
In indo-european linguistics (common form of communication here) the -ia ending is definitely feminine, deliberately chosen as such .... but it does make me wonder in how far my posts might sound masculine. And as far as personal anatomy goes, an 'au naturel' 38DD always was pretty unambiguous imo.

Amaranthine: Stocked up on supply for that blind date - amaranth colored Shiraz, dug out Bakunin, Proudhon and Rosa Luxemburg to plan world revolution.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:36 AM   #61
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Castingpearls - Sometimes I don't know whether I want to be you or be with you. You are one of my favourite people in the universe.

I don't know whether to be touched or touch myself, so I did both! Thank you!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:06 AM   #62
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Melian. You make me think bad thoughts. Baaaad, sexy, thoughts.

Melian: you are the hot villain from a video game. I am both attracted to an scared of you at the same time. In a totally respectful way. M'am.

What are you doing this weekend? Either of you. Or both.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:24 AM   #63
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread is the exact reason why I love the BHM/FFA board so much.

You peeps rock!

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:34 AM   #64
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

AAAAAAAAAA: I'll put myself back into alphabetical order, but you get to be first for this round. You have a wonderful sense of humor, and you radiate creativity and adventurousness. Keep being awesome

Agouderia: I absolutely love your stories. They're a perfect mix of interesting characters, drama, and sexiness. You're a great writer, and seemingly a very interesting person.

bbwbud: A number of your posts are fairly creepy, but in the most hilarious way possible. I'd recommend the "Who are you eating right now???" thread to anyone looking for entertainment.

Carlasixx: You're super beautiful and also seem down to earth. It'd be cool to chill and smoke a J with you.

Freakyfred: you are one sexy mofo and I'd really like to steal your t-shirts (and only half because I want to wear them)

lille - go away.

Loopytheone: I think you are like a young wine; a bit rough but with the potential to be amazing in a couple of years.

Melian - I really, really, really want to hang out with you. Can we hang out?

Oona: it makes me sad that you don't post much anymore.

spookytwigg: you add fun to the boards and have rad hair!

Tad: You are amazing and the father figure of the whole forum, stay awesome!

TheDarkLady - Your Ladyness inspires me. Also, spicy language has never sounded classier

Zay - Barbie crotch notwithstanding, I'll always be there to help mend your corazon espinado. I enjoy our judgement-free zone more than you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Amaranthine: Stocked up on supply for that blind date - amaranth colored Shiraz, dug out Bakunin, Proudhon and Rosa Luxemburg to plan world revolution.
This is delightful. Thank you! I'm going to imagine that blind date with the idealistic interpretation of the person not thinking I'm crazy
Old 02-27-2014, 11:52 AM   #65
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Melian - I really, really, really want to hang out with you. Can we hang out?

Yes! (Seriously, I've hung out with several people from this forum and it was always a lot of fun. Spent nearly 48h straight with one person, haha)

Tad: You are amazing and the father figure of the whole forum, stay awesome!

^ This is so true.
Old 02-27-2014, 12:08 PM   #66
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Wooooop! I have rad hair!
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:36 PM   #67
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

lille - go away.

Not happening, suck it up buttercup
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:50 PM   #68
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Loopytheone: I think you are like a young wine; a bit rough but with the potential to be amazing in a couple of years.
Well thank you very much! I know that I am more passionate than refined at the moment but I do my best!
Old 02-27-2014, 03:09 PM   #69
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Exclamation Putting On My Moderator Hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
lille - go away.

Not happening, suck it up buttercup
Given that I was just called a father figure, and since I accepted the moderator cap a couple of months ago.....

Children, play nice or the shiny new toy will get taken away. There is giving criticism, then there is just being mean. That comment was of the 'just mean' type. I think making this an anonymous way to be mean would be a bad, bad, idea, and I will be a killjoy jerk of a moderator and lock the thread if that is what it becomes.

Nor should you count on Amaranthine to censor the comments--that isn't fair to her either. In short, this can be a lot of fun for everyone, but if a few choose to use it to bully, then they spoil it for everyone. You all have a responsibility here, let's see how this works out.

And Lille: please stay, and good on you for giving that comment the response it so richly deserves.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:27 PM   #70
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Bigginz, I really, REALLY like your moustache dude. It looks so soft and... Kissable.
Showing off my photoshop skills.

Quote:
Lil Bigginz: One day I'm going to run away and join the circus. I'm taking you with me.
Dude, I am so down for this. Can we at least do a couple carnivals so we can say we're carnies at some point in our life?
Old 02-27-2014, 05:38 PM   #71
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Alright, first off, we have a tiny problem. Apparently each survey only allows for 100 responses, and we've hit that already. I cleared it out, but that's apparently the only time I can do that without paying 17 bucks. So two things (and one thing that's completely irrelevant to that!):

1. When the number of responses exceeded the limit, it just...stopped showing them. So if you submitted one, and it doesn't show up below, just resubmit it! Or forget about it forever. Either one.

2. If/when we hit 100 again (assuming everyone still has messages to secretly convey,) I'll need to post a new survey link. It'd be cool if that link could be put in the main post, rather than the dead one (would that be possible, Tad?)

3. Like Tad said, it'd be lame if the thread had to be locked for excessive meanness. Therefore, if something is exclusively glowing with hostility, I won't post it. However, if something includes a little constructive criticism or is more on the ambiguous side, I'll try my luck with posting it.

A Mandolin - you are pretentious as fuck. I love it. (I accept and agree with your accusation of pretentiousness, but goddamn it, don't call me an instrument.)

Amaranthine - very well done for working out this anonymous messagey thingy! (Thank you! I'm glad everyone's having fun with it.)

Blackjack - I think you're afraid of me to tell you the truth. Live in fear.

Blackjack - (I know you're not fat, but seeing as you're lurking) I'd tap that. More than once.

CarlaSix - you're possibly the biggest narcissist on the site. Start caring about other people for a change and it might improve your life.

CastingPearls - you're the ultimate survivor. I really admire you.

Esther: You are the epitome of cool. You're the biggest goober I know, but that's what makes you so much fun. I enjoy our talks and I want to thank you for always listening. To a lot of people you're just a pretty face or a babe, (which is true) but I'm happy to call you a friend...who is a babe.

Fat24681234whatevernumberitis - you are super. Beautiful and strong. I wish you were my real life friend.

Hozay - lets get drunk and tell each other secrets.

LeoGibson - In a different place at a different time I would totally have your babies.

Loopytheone: I ended up coming across a few of your videos on your DA page. I think your voice is wonderful! It actually surprised me, considering how youthful your appearance is.

Melian: You were the first person I saw "naked" on this board. I'll never forget it; I wish I had seen more, but all the same you're hot. I also appreciate your brain. Your no bullshit attitude is always appreciated. I miss talking as much as we used to, but I know that I can always drop you a line and expect a response.

Tad - I think of you like a sage uncle. I kinda wish you were my uncle!

x0emnem0x: I like you but I'm so sick of seeing your face, your body, your everything...constantly! Enough already!

Yakatori: You're a little long-winded, but you usually have something insightful or comedic to contribute. I have to wonder what you're like in person.

Last edited by Amaranthine; 02-27-2014 at 05:46 PM.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:39 PM   #72
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I... what?

Quote:
Blackjack - (I know you're not fat, but seeing as you're lurking) I'd tap that. More than once.
'sup
Old 02-27-2014, 08:08 PM   #73
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default The sad thing is...

Quote:
If I got this one, I would tell myself it's one of the girls; frustrated & wanting more than I'm yet prepared to give....
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:40 PM   #74
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post

LeoGibson - Let's get together and sit on the porch and listen to music and kiss and stuff..
French or Aus.. err nevermind, I'll just and say thank you instead of being crass.

Quote:
LeoGibson: you always have something intelligent to say but you need to post more pics!!!
Really? Most days I feel like I have one brain cell left that's wandering around looking for company! Plus I kinda thought I posted too many pics. Thank you for the compliment.

Quote:
LeoGibson - In a different place at a different time I would totally have your babies.
Maybe in an alternate reality, like on Earth 2 or something, that is already happening! Whoa, that's heavy. Don't bogart it man.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:34 PM   #75
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
French or Aus.. err nevermind, I'll just and say thank you instead of being crass.
What's... an Australian kiss? Maybe Austrian?

Last edited by Hozay J Garseeya; 02-27-2014 at 09:46 PM.
Hozay J Garseeya is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anonymous, secret