Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-01-2014, 06:24 AM   #26
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewfieGal View Post
I can't speak for every where cause not every one has people with small town mentality but the general census around here seems like anyone who would date a "fat girl" is deemed a loser who can't do any better or you'll hear people comment well what's he doing with her I knows he can do better than that ... I say f that I'm a great gal I don't care what my shape is if you don't want me to meet your friends or family cause you know what they'll think then you are not good enough for a great catch like me or any other girl out there that might be different

It does get worse the bigger you are cause I'm pretty much almost the biggest person in my town and I don't know if people think that being big means you're deaf or something lol but it makes dating life that much harder when it's not acceptable to be a big girl in a small town
Newfie you are cute as f*ck. I'd date you. Anyone who wouldn't is an idiot and deserves to wallow in their profound misery.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:08 AM   #27
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Newfie you are cute as f*ck. I'd date you. Anyone who wouldn't is an idiot and deserves to wallow in their profound misery.
I think Lilly put in perfectly.

But yah, small towns can be less tolerant of differences of any sort Any chance you could move to somewhere with more opportunities? I hear that St. John's is booming these days due to the off-shore oil work.....
Old 05-01-2014, 03:33 PM   #28
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

But yah, small towns can be less tolerant of differences of any sort
Sadly you are right on, Tad. I live in a very small town...maybe 2,000 people at most. I have come to the conclusion I am the only super-sized person in the entire town. Boy do I stand out like a sore thumb...everyone seems to remember me! And no...that's not always a good thing.
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:19 PM   #29
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yer not crazy, OP. It's not all the same. All fat bodies are not "read" culturally in the same way. Depends on lots of things - overall size, mobility, face fatness - plus race, class, education - lots of things.

I've been thin, I've been chubby, I've been fat, I've been super-fat - ain't all the same!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 10:33 AM   #30
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Even worse is when it is a really thin guy like me dating a bigger or supersized girl, the optics get thrown way off. Already I am getting comments because I am 5'11" and I am supposed to weigh 170 lbs, when in fact I weigh 150 lbs, "Dude you need to eat more" . I make up for it by lifting weights. But still if I walk around with a bigger girl, they would be like, "She's too big for you", etc.

Last edited by Kenster102.5; 05-08-2014 at 10:35 AM.
Kenster102.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:13 AM   #31
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenster102.5 View Post
Even worse is when it is a really thin guy like me dating a bigger or supersized girl, the optics get thrown way off. Already I am getting comments because I am 5'11" and I am supposed to weigh 170 lbs, when in fact I weigh 150 lbs, "Dude you need to eat more" . I make up for it by lifting weights. But still if I walk around with a bigger girl, they would be like, "She's too big for you", etc.
I'll be honest.. I have dated thin men and have chuckled to myself when walking down the street because I think to myself.. we are a perfect 10 couple..lol He is the one I am the zero well.... I say he is the 1 and I am the big O...lol..
but hey.. it is what it is.. I didn't let it bother me. As long as we were both having fun and enjoying each others company, I was happy.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:43 AM   #32
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
I'll be honest.. I have dated thin men and have chuckled to myself when walking down the street because I think to myself.. we are a perfect 10 couple..lol He is the one I am the zero well.... I say he is the 1 and I am the big O...lol..
but hey.. it is what it is.. I didn't let it bother me. As long as we were both having fun and enjoying each others company, I was happy.
I totally get that whole 1 and 0 thing from a Binary/computer stand point and how well it translates into relationships, since 1+0 = 1 relationship

I don't let it bother me anymore, you know what if someone makes the comment, I would probably grab her hand harder, hug the chick and make out with her. I would give her all the attention, and the crass commenter none of it.

Last edited by Kenster102.5; 05-08-2014 at 11:51 AM.
Kenster102.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 12:13 PM   #33
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenster102.5 View Post
I totally get that whole 1 and 0 thing from a Binary/computer stand point and how well it translates into relationships, since 1+0 = 1 relationship

I don't let it bother me anymore, you know what if someone makes the comment, I would probably grab her hand harder, hug the chick and make out with her. I would give her all the attention, and the crass commenter none of it.
Kudos!!!!!!!!!!!!
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:05 PM   #34
pilotman

pilotman has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
I have noticed a correlation to the size of my dates and the acceptance I get from others. When I was a teenager and dated curvy or thick girls, everyone around was very accepting. They can tell I liked women with extra pounds on them and they didn't think anything of it. By the time i got to college, I date plumpers and I was lucky to have people support me. My tastes have since grown to include SSBBWs and now I noticed that it's getting negative. I'm being lectured on healthy lifestyles and promoting obesity. Has anyone experienced having friends, families and co-workers become less accepting of your lifestyle once they see that your partners are obese?
They should figure it out on their own. I had a thin girlfriend for a bit when I was a teenager. But every girl/woman since has been bigger. I mean a lot bigger. Started in high school. All of my friends and family just seem to understand. I have a beautiful wife who is quite round. No one has ever had anything to say about it. If they did, then I would kindly tell them that I am quite happy with her. If they aren't then I don't need them in my life.

That's my take on it for what it's worth.
pilotman is offline   Reply With Quote