Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-27-2014, 12:34 PM   #1
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Random voice messages!

Amaranthine made a fun post and so I thought I would do a twist on it. Send a random message to anyone, no one, everyone, etc. We had a voice introduction thread before but I like random, weird, juvenile stuff much better

You came make one here http://vocaroo.com/
Just follow the steps and then post the link once finished, You can delete it at any time *please post a listener discretion warning if need be*

I'll start...

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Cv4qVuWRoE

Last edited by fat9276; 02-27-2014 at 12:40 PM. Reason: for the crude peeps haha
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 01:01 PM   #2
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

For FAT9276
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1TxhNNdFd18

For Dims
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1tyCG56IO35
Old 02-27-2014, 01:04 PM   #3
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
Why do I feel like a pervy enough person is going to jack off to these?

Voila: complete randomness
Old 02-27-2014, 01:16 PM   #4
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Especially for Amaranthine:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1MKPx4G2O3x

Dims:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0OdqvV8zUPs
Old 02-27-2014, 01:18 PM   #5
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Old 02-27-2014, 01:24 PM   #6
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Old 02-27-2014, 03:21 PM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Sometimes when I'm really bored at work, that is pretty much what my inner monologue sounds like....

Also, cool and fun idea!
Old 02-27-2014, 03:49 PM   #8
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh my god, you all have voices to die for! I would love to do one of these but my voice is so lame!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:07 PM   #9
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Oh my god, you all have voices to die for! I would love to do one of these but my voice is so lame!
Just do it!
Old 02-27-2014, 05:22 PM   #10
Donna
wait...what?

Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I did it...and if I sound like an idiot it's because I am an idiot:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1KENwov4TV4
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:57 PM   #11
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Donna!!!!

@loopy, it's fun to put a voice with the face and also to hear the ACCENTS

@Amaranthine, sorry I ripped you off
Old 02-28-2014, 03:29 AM   #12
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think this works...?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0alzZciGsxx
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 06:22 AM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love this for the surprise value--Donna, Loopy, neither of you sounded like I would have guessed you would (but its all good!)
Old 02-28-2014, 06:42 AM   #14
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I sound like a man.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:01 AM   #15
Ms Charlotte BBW
Fantasy Land

Ms Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMs Charlotte BBW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Very cool thread! Thought I'd add in my 2-cents. Don't mind the cold...it's almost gone!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1G5aJ4tXQEs
Ms Charlotte BBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 07:18 AM   #16
fat9276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post

hahaha Melian

1) no you do not sound like a man 2) I have a low voice also, both my mom and her mom do as well and they are super tiny people

@loopy, love the accent!
Old 02-28-2014, 07:19 AM   #17
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Of course I had to listen to yours first. I obviously wanted to say "you don't sound like a man, you sound lovely!" Sadly you sound like a man and I don't lie.

Still cool to hear your voice though
Old 02-28-2014, 07:21 AM   #18
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Ooh, new addition to my crush list. I think it was the "allegorrrry" and the biology talk which clinched it!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 07:22 AM   #19
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0z2ufYzON2r

Spitting that hot fire!
Old 02-28-2014, 07:27 AM   #20
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
hahaha Melian

1) no you do not sound like a man 2) I have a low voice also, both my mom and her mom do as well and they are super tiny people

@loopy, love the accent!
No one ever expects that monotone, low voice from me...but it is what it is.

Quote:
Of course I had to listen to yours first. I obviously wanted to say "you don't sound like a man, you sound lovely!" Sadly you sound like a man and I don't lie.

Still cool to hear your voice though
LOL fuck off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Ooh, new addition to my crush list. I think it was the "allegorrrry" and the biology talk which clinched it!
"I hope you and I can get married someday."
Old 02-28-2014, 07:30 AM   #21
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

For fat9276
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0uhrGbkpxpw

For the rest of y'all
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0x7UnM9QXT7

ETA: Isn't it weird when you realise you don't sound like how you sound in your head?
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin

Last edited by Gingembre; 02-28-2014 at 07:35 AM.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:33 AM   #22
Gingembre
radar detector

Quote:
"I hope you and I can get married someday."
Ha! You're just fanning the flames! Lolz.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:34 AM   #23
Gingembre
radar detector

Quote:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0z2ufYzON2r

Spitting that hot fire!
No-one likes a show-off.

Besides, you're in Amurrrrica now, boy!
Old 02-28-2014, 07:43 AM   #24
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I think this works...?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0alzZciGsxx
I'm swooning. That accent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
See above. Those accents are my #1 weakness.

Quote:
Your voice is a bit deep but you sound more or less exactly like I thought you would. Especially "you can fuck off now."

Last edited by Blackjack; 02-28-2014 at 07:46 AM.
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 07:46 AM   #25
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Charlotte BBW View Post
Very cool thread! Thought I'd add in my 2-cents. Don't mind the cold...it's almost gone!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1G5aJ4tXQEs
Sent tingles through me...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote