Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-28-2014, 07:48 AM   #26
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I'm swooning. That accent!

Those accents are my #1 weakness.
Good to know. I think I sound like a child with a cold.

PS. Now you! You do one!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 07:54 AM   #27
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Your voice is a bit deep but you sound more or less exactly like I thought you would. Especially "you can fuck off now."
Hehe...hostile bitch is hostile
Old 02-28-2014, 07:56 AM   #28
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I hope this gives you a pocket full of sunshine everybody!!!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1rrSMnDAKkj
Old 02-28-2014, 07:56 AM   #29
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
I think I've found my new ringtone. What a wonderful sultry voice you have!
Old 02-28-2014, 07:58 AM   #30
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I can't rep this. *sulk*
Old 02-28-2014, 08:35 AM   #31
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
IF you sound like a man then I think I need to question my sexuality.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:41 AM   #32
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I think this works...?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0alzZciGsxx
Your voice isn't at all what I expected, I mean I didn't really have a particular voice that I thought you sounded like, but this wasn't what I was expecting. You've got a gorgeous voice and a fabulous accent!

Here's mine, don't mind the awkwardly long pause before it starts.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0z1P5pEXLkq

Last edited by lille; 02-28-2014 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Adding a link
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 10:58 AM   #33
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Doh, can't rep yet, but that was pure awesome!
Old 02-28-2014, 11:33 AM   #34
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

DAMMIT WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME!?!!! I can't Rep her either.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:47 AM   #35
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Amaranthine made a fun post and so I thought I would do a twist on it. Send a random message to anyone, no one, everyone, etc. We had a voice introduction thread before but I like random, weird, juvenile stuff much better

You came make one here http://vocaroo.com/
Just follow the steps and then post the link once finished, You can delete it at any time *please post a listener discretion warning if need be*

I'll start...

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Cv4qVuWRoE
Lovely idea! Can't rep you though.
And of course technically inept as I am, I cannot get the system to record anything I say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
Your voice really has something - you should use it professionally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Speak more Spanish! Your voice goes down 1/2 octave, sounds much sexier!

And by the way .... it's 'dick' or 'fett' .... not necessarily 'groß' (translates more into tall)

Quote:
Oh my god, you all have voices to die for! I would love to do one of these but my voice is so lame!
you sound quintessentially British!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:25 PM   #36
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post

And by the way .... it's 'dick' or 'fett' .... not necessarily 'groß' (translates more into tall
Always helping me
Old 02-28-2014, 05:57 PM   #37
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's my vocal offering. It's been great hearing everyone else's voices. Some have surprised me and some sounded just as I thought they would. Cool thread!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0x0tI0XAFQM
Old 02-28-2014, 06:13 PM   #38
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Here's my vocal offering. It's been great hearing everyone else's voices. Some have surprised me and some sounded just as I thought they would. Cool thread!

fuuuuck, if you were a DJ I'd tune that dial in to your show every friday night.
Old 02-28-2014, 06:17 PM   #39
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Hehehe, I'm endlessly amused by the accent. My boyfriend is from Texas but his accent isn't nearly as heavy, though it does get heavier when he's tired or drunk.
Old 02-28-2014, 06:18 PM   #40
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post

And by the way .... it's 'dick' or 'fett' .... not necessarily 'groß' (translates more into tall)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s12rSDEJ26a4
Old 02-28-2014, 06:22 PM   #41
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I think this works...?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0alzZciGsxx
LOVE the accent!!!!!!!!!!!
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 06:34 PM   #42
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Hilarious!
Old 02-28-2014, 06:43 PM   #43
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Default Love this

Just wanted to say hello. I hope this works

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0S2eRMuHcmc
Old 02-28-2014, 06:45 PM   #44
Donna
wait...what?

Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.Donna has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I love this for the surprise value--Donna, Loopy, neither of you sounded like I would have guessed you would (but its all good!)
What did you think my voice would sound like pray tell?

It's funny, when I meet folks through work from our hospitals who have only ever communicated with me via email and phone, invariably someone will say, "you don't look like you sound on the phone." Got the, "you don't look like I imagined you" a lot too when I was doing my internet radio show. Always leaves me bemused.
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 06:46 PM   #45
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
fuuuuck, if you were a DJ I'd tune that dial in to your show every friday night.
That would be a damn good way to spend a few hours on Friday night. Go get myself a nice bottle of bourbon and sip a little and play a bunch of my classic country, alt-country, and rock and blues from all eras tunes that I dig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
Hehehe, I'm endlessly amused by the accent. My boyfriend is from Texas but his accent isn't nearly as heavy, though it does get heavier when he's tired or drunk.
Oops. You got me there. I'm either tired or drunk or both at all times!

Actually, you're on the money. I'm the same way. It also can depend on which part of Texas you're from. There are some subtle differences between regions that is a bit harder for foreigners to pick out.
Old 02-28-2014, 06:51 PM   #46
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:

Awesome voice!
Old 02-28-2014, 07:00 PM   #47
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
That would be a damn good way to spend a few hours on Friday night. Go get myself a nice bottle of bourbon and sip a little and play a bunch of my classic country, alt-country, and rock and blues from all eras tunes that I dig.

fuck yes.

You should record one right now and say something about "kenny roger's the Gambler." Then I'll play it here at home. it'll be aural pleasure like never before.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:14 PM   #48
lille

Quote:

Oops. You got me there. I'm either tired or drunk or both at all times!

Actually, you're on the money. I'm the same way. It also can depend on which part of Texas you're from. There are some subtle differences between regions that is a bit harder for foreigners to pick out.
He's from Irving. His accent also gets heavier when he's talking to clients in Fort Worth according to his coworkers.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:22 PM   #49
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
fuck yes.

You should record one right now and say something about "kenny roger's the Gambler." Then I'll play it here at home. it'll be aural pleasure like never before.
Ask and ye shall receive.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0SiicNeDieP
Old 02-28-2014, 07:26 PM   #50
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by lille View Post
He's from Irving. His accent also gets heavier when he's talking to clients in Fort Worth according to his coworkers.
I have a bunch of family I have never met in Arlington, Irving, Garland, and Fort Worth. That is a slightly more southern accent mixed with a little of the flatness of a plains accent to my ears in that part of Texas.

I hope you're enjoying your stay here and that folks are being real hospitable towards you. , and don't forget, February means it is mudbug season so if you're not adverse to eating crawfish, now's the time to get some.