Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-28-2014, 07:29 PM   #51
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm dying over here!!!

That's my jam!
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 07:40 PM   #52
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Ask and ye shall receive.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0SiicNeDieP
Everyone rep this man. RIGHT MEOW!!
Old 02-28-2014, 08:22 PM   #53
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Here's my vocal offering. It's been great hearing everyone else's voices. Some have surprised me and some sounded just as I thought they would. Cool thread!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0x0tI0XAFQM
Heh, your voice reminds me of Matthew McConaughey from Dazed and Confused. You even started off with two alrights. lol.

Alright Alright Alright
Old 03-01-2014, 03:34 AM   #54
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
NO YOU DON'T

voice of an angry cherub
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 05:04 AM   #55
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ugh! I can't do it on my phone, so I can't play. All your voices are glorious.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:07 AM   #56
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Sorry for the background noise.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0crTfuuTmft
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:48 AM   #57
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

For Hozay -- some Afrikaans to serve as a request for yet more Spanish in return.

For Dims -- the earlier messages on this thread somehow inspired me to write a short, sexy, emotive poem (because INFJ personality type, baby). Thought I might as well share it with you here. So, sexy emotive vibes to alllll
Old 03-01-2014, 08:36 AM   #58
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Just wanted to say hello. I hope this works

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0S2eRMuHcmc
What a friendly voice! I could hear the smile in it.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:39 AM   #59
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
What a friendly voice! I could hear the smile in it.
Thank you.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 09:48 AM   #60
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
Sorry for the background noise.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0crTfuuTmft
I was not expecting this at all, very surprised by your voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
For Hozay -- some Afrikaans to serve as a request for yet more Spanish in return.

I am so turned on right now.

For Hozay Again -- the earlier messages on this thread somehow inspired me to write a short, sexy, emotive poem (because INFJ personality type, baby). Thought I might as well share it with you here. So, sexy emotive vibes to Hozay
Still turned on.
Old 03-01-2014, 10:12 AM   #61
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Still turned on.
Can't rep you. Just wanted to say...... jajajaja!
Old 03-01-2014, 11:10 AM   #62
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
Heh, your voice reminds me of Matthew McConaughey from Dazed and Confused. You even started off with two alrights. lol.

Alright Alright Alright
Nice catch! That's exactly where I was coming from. That's part of my bad Wooderson impression. I also do the "Got a joint? It'd be a lot cooler if you did." line and the "That's what I love about these high school girls. I get older, they stay the same age." line.

Last edited by LeoGibson; 03-01-2014 at 11:16 AM. Reason: added links
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 03:19 PM   #63
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

Here is mine.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hjE9d5tB5E
Old 03-02-2014, 08:29 AM   #64
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Here is your Sunday giggle

Yes I do actually sound like this.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0sT0f3qrxCc
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:11 AM   #65
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I'd still fuck you if you were a dude. No, that's not true...but we could still hang out and play vids and shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
For Dims -- the earlier messages on this thread somehow inspired me to write a short, sexy, emotive poem (because INFJ personality type, baby). Thought I might as well share it with you here. So, sexy emotive vibes to alllll
God damn!

My generalized herro to the Dimmers out there

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1L2BkpctM22

And for Hozay (and ultimately, the ladies)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0SPsWquX4rL

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:29 AM   #66
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have no idea what -28 c feels like. The fact your heading out into the cold is so foreign to me. I think the coldest I've felt was -6 in Copenhagen and I was so rugged up it was hard to move. Lol
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 09:48 AM   #67
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Voices

Gosh....some of these voices are enough to make a girl cream her panties. Yum!
Old 03-02-2014, 11:20 AM   #68
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
I have no idea what -28 c feels like. The fact your heading out into the cold is so foreign to me. I think the coldest I've felt was -6 in Copenhagen and I was so rugged up it was hard to move. Lol
As bad as you can't imagine -28 to feel like we should all feel sorry for the people in Saskatchewan. With the windchill over the past few days they've been in the -50 range. To put that in perspective at around -40 when you spit it freezes before it hits the ground, -50 to -60 it will not only freeze but shatter in the air! It's pretty cool, no pun intended.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 12:17 PM   #69
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

oops, nevermind!

Last edited by fat9276; 03-02-2014 at 12:25 PM.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:54 PM   #70
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

'sup Dimsfolks!
Old 03-02-2014, 05:30 PM   #71
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

part I

http://vocaroo.com/i/s17TuukBkOuh

Agouderia: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Q2ZzL8nszR
Old 03-02-2014, 06:23 PM   #72
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
*BING* Turn the page.
Old 03-02-2014, 09:06 PM   #73
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Cool!! You're inspiring me to work on my French and Korean!
Starting with kids books is a good idea.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:20 PM   #74
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Good lord, man.

You could read a cookbook to me and i'd start taking off my clothes. Haha.

Quote:
Here's my vocal offering. It's been great hearing everyone else's voices. Some have surprised me and some sounded just as I thought they would. Cool thread!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0x0tI0XAFQM
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:38 PM   #75
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Good lord, man.

You could read a cookbook to me and i'd start taking off my clothes. Haha.

lol.... i thought almost the same thing when I heard his voice..