Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-06-2014, 07:13 PM   #1
DarkHephaestus

DarkHephaestus can now change their title
Default Headaches

Does anyone else get headaches after their larger partner is on top of them for a few minutes? I keep getting dizzy after such adventures, and I hope there is not something wrong with me. Could it be that I've just had enough blood displaced from my brain?
DarkHephaestus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:40 PM   #2
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Hmmmm maybe...

It might be caused by pressure elsewhere on your body from their weight, but it all depends on the position. If your breathing is being inhibited from weight on your chest or stomach for example, you may not be getting enough oxygen.

If the way you're positioned is cutting off any blood circulation (the same way your foot falls asleep with your legs folded) it could be creating pressure from the blood flow. If the headaches are after a roll in the hay, it could potentially be pressure from the blood returning back to your head. LOL either that, or stop hanging upside-down off the end of the bed while doing it.
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 11:44 PM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extinctor100 View Post
It might be caused by pressure elsewhere on your body from their weight, but it all depends on the position. If your breathing is being inhibited from weight on your chest or stomach for example, you may not be getting enough oxygen.

If the way you're positioned is cutting off any blood circulation (the same way your foot falls asleep with your legs folded) it could be creating pressure from the blood flow. If the headaches are after a roll in the hay, it could potentially be pressure from the blood returning back to your head. LOL either that, or stop hanging upside-down off the end of the bed while doing it.
I tried to rep this and failed!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote