Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-06-2014, 07:21 PM   #1
Frogman

Frogman can now change their title
Question How systematic are you about your weight gain?

I am curious to know how many of you active gainers are "systematic" in your approach to getting fatter. In other words, how developed or specific is your plan to gain weight? Do you measure and weigh every X number of days? Do you count calories? Or is it more of a casual sort of thing..?
Frogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:12 AM   #2
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A system of counting calories, and making sure I had at least x calories a day over my daily minimum, and weighting/measuring progress.. only seemed to continually acknowledge my gain plateau and that I would never gain another pound. Ever.

Sorry, I'm very pessimistic. Even in the best of times.

Only when I didn't watch, didn't care, and ate when and how much I cared to consume.. that I ballooned. *shrug*
Old 03-07-2014, 11:28 AM   #3
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default planning...

I work a lot, so I have to plan to either order food, or when to break for food. It seems like I'm obsessing a bit about food a lot lately and work out pretty detailed plans as to how to do all of the above, including going thru a grocery store to have snacks for work too.

I have recently started driving thru fast food restaurants regardless of when I've eaten last just to make sure I eat more. Just always being on the look out, if I'm driving. Donuts, shakes, and tacos seem to be always on my radar!
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote