Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-07-2014, 10:32 PM   #1
terpsichore

terpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot pics
Default if you want to know where all the BHMs are...

...they're in their university library at 1 am.

idk what is going on tonight but this library has had a steady stream of gorgeous chubby guys all night. apparently every BHM in the city goes to school here. including a ginger currently sitting one table away (my weakness...srsly if a guy is fat and has red hair, i cannot resist)...*faints*

don't get too jealous, they're all off limits- i'm almost 27 and i'm a professor so i can't very well flirt with any of them. oh who am i kidding, even if i was 21-ish and a student i would still be way too shy to actually say anything lol.

but my second thought was 'aww too bad the ladies of dims aren't here right now!'

anyone else have any delightful encounters with zaftig strangers lately? do share.

Last edited by terpsichore; 03-07-2014 at 10:34 PM.
terpsichore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:12 PM   #2
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpsichore View Post

idk what is going on tonight but this library has had a steady stream of gorgeous chubby guys all night. apparently every BHM in the city goes to school here. including a ginger currently sitting one table away (my weakness...srsly if a guy is fat and has red hair, i cannot resist)...*faints*

don't get too jealous, they're all off limits- i'm almost 27 and i'm a professor so i can't very well flirt with any of them. oh who am i kidding, even if i was 21-ish and a student i would still be way too shy to actually say anything lol.

but my second thought was 'aww too bad the ladies of dims aren't here right now!'

anyone else have any delightful encounters with zaftig strangers lately? do share.
For some reason I thought you were male.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:48 PM   #3
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

What about half gingers? My facial hair grows in red but the hair on my head grows in brown. It's weird.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:55 PM   #4
terpsichore

terpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
For some reason I thought you were male.
nope, i'm a girl. sometimes i dress as a guy for Renaissance re-enactments (because there are almost never enough actual guys for dancing), does that count?
Old 03-08-2014, 12:06 AM   #5
terpsichore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
What about half gingers? My facial hair grows in red but the hair on my head grows in brown. It's weird.
fabulous! now go to your local UPS store, hop in a shipping box and mail yourself to me. don't forget the stamps.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:09 AM   #6
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
nope, i'm a girl. sometimes i dress as a guy for Renaissance re-enactments (because there are almost never enough actual guys for dancing), does that count?
totally counts

how YOU doin>
Old 03-08-2014, 12:19 AM   #7
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

Quote:
You had me at Renaissance reenactments
Old 03-08-2014, 12:20 AM   #8
terpsichore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post

how YOU doin>
how YOU doin? wanna put on a pair of tights and a funny hat and dance?
Old 03-08-2014, 12:25 AM   #9
terpsichore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckee View Post
You had me at Renaissance reenactments
a fellow SCAdian, perhaps?

hehe speaking of 'where are all the cute guys lurking?'...Pennsic. Highly recommended if one is looking for (shirtless, kilt-wearing) BHMs.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:27 AM   #10
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
fabulous! now go to your local UPS store, hop in a shipping box and mail yourself to me. don't forget the stamps.
That would be a lot of money in stamps.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:30 AM   #11
terpsichore

Quote:
That would be a lot of money in stamps.
fine then be that way- just tease me with your half-gingery adorableness and don't deliver.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:31 AM   #12
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Quote:
fine then be that way- just tease me with your half-gingery adorableness and don't deliver.
All I need is 7,200 stamps and I'm there! 1 stamp = 1 ounce of coverage.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:34 AM   #13
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

Quote:
a fellow SCAdian, perhaps?

hehe speaking of 'where are all the cute guys lurking?'...Pennsic. Highly recommended if one is looking for (shirtless, kilt-wearing) BHMs.
A few centuries later...Napoleonic war reenactment

But I do have a kilt
Old 03-08-2014, 12:37 AM   #14
terpsichore

Quote:
All I need is 7,200 stamps and I'm there! 1 stamp = 1 ounce of coverage.
le sigh. i do need a good cuddle... of course. cute guys all around me right now but i can't flirt with students...more cute guys on the internet but they're zillions of miles away....bah!
Old 03-08-2014, 12:42 AM   #15
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Quote:
le sigh. i do need a good cuddle... of course. cute guys all around me right now but i can't flirt with students...more cute guys on the internet but they're zillions of miles away....bah!
That's how the internet works, you find someone who is the cat's meow and they're half way across the country (or world).
Old 03-08-2014, 12:42 AM   #16
terpsichore

[QUOTE=Mckee;2055317]A few centuries later...Napoleonic war reenactment

ooh, where do you go to do that? and how did you find out about it? that sounds like fun. i've done medieval/Renaissance and a few Sherlock Holmes-related events, but nothing in between.

Quote:
I do have a kilt
i knew i liked you.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:45 AM   #17
terpsichore

Quote:
That's how the internet works, you find someone who is the cat's meow and they're half way across the country (or world).
pretty much. (i just looked at your location and you are literally all the way at the other end of the country! i'm in Philly.)

are you familiar with Vagabond Opera? pretty sure they're from Seattle, and i dare say your moustache rivals their accordionist's in spectaularity.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:49 AM   #18
Mckee

[QUOTE=terpsichore;2055320

ooh, where do you go to do that? and how did you find out about it? that sounds like fun. i've done medieval/Renaissance and a few Sherlock Holmes-related events, but nothing in between.

i knew i liked you. [/QUOTE]

We do events in all the north Italy, recreating the 1796 italian campaign of the French Revolutionary Wars...and sometimes we do also reenactments in other european countries like Austria, France or Germany.

I always loved history...years ago there was a reenactment in Milan, my own city...and I decided to enlist.

Sherlock Holmes related events? I like that!
Old 03-08-2014, 12:51 AM   #19
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Quote:
pretty much. (i just looked at your location and you are literally all the way at the other end of the country! i'm in Philly.)

are you familiar with Vagabond Opera? pretty sure they're from Seattle, and i dare say your moustache rivals their accordionist's in spectaularity.
Never heard of them, but I just Googled them and I love his stache.

I just moved to Seattle back in November, but I was born and raised in South Jersey. Philly was a 20 minute car ride away and I was always there with my band playing open mic nights and other venues in the area. The Trocadero in China Town is where it's at! I've seen so many bands play there while growing up.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:55 AM   #20
terpsichore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckee View Post
We do events in all the north Italy, recreating the 1796 italian campaign of the French Revolutionary Wars...and sometimes we do also reenactments in other european countries like Austria, France or Germany.
that sounds really interesting, and fun!
Old 03-08-2014, 12:59 AM   #21
terpsichore

Quote:
Never heard of them, but I just Googled them and I love his stache.

I just moved to Seattle back in November, but I was born and raised in South Jersey. Philly was a 20 minute car ride away and I was always there with my band playing open mic nights and other venues in the area. The Trocadero in China Town is where it's at! I've seen so many bands play there while growing up.
lol you were basically in Philly? could have saved yourself some postage.
well, i just got here in January - and this winter is kicking my ass! everyone says it's not usually this cold or snowy for this long, but i suspect they're just used to it.

what do you play?
Old 03-08-2014, 01:04 AM   #22
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Quote:
lol you were basically in Philly? could have saved yourself some postage.
well, i just got here in January - and this winter is kicking my ass! everyone says it's not usually this cold or snowy for this long, but i suspect they're just used to it.

what do you play?
It's usually not that bad, the east coast just got slammed this winter. I guess I moved out to Seattle and avoided it all.

I played bass back in the day, but not I play the ukulele.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:09 AM   #23
terpsichore

Quote:
I play the ukulele.
well then. here's a lullaby for you. a 16th-century Italian song transcribed for ukelele. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezObu7ZLFwg
Old 03-08-2014, 01:11 AM   #24
Mckee

Quote:
that sounds really interesting, and fun!
It is! The only thing really annoying is the intense smoke coming from the muskets...after a few hours really start to hurt your eyes!
Old 03-08-2014, 01:12 AM   #25
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

I wouldn't mind finding a kilt in my size.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote