Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-08-2014, 01:21 AM   #26
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpsichore View Post
well then. here's a lullaby for you. a 16th-century Italian song transcribed for ukelele. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezObu7ZLFwg
Girolamo Frescobaldi's madrigals are one of the Renaissance masterpiece. Kudos!
Old 03-08-2014, 01:22 AM   #27
terpsichore

terpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
I wouldn't mind finding a kilt in my size.
and then modeling it for us?
terpsichore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:23 AM   #28
terpsichore

terpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot picsterpsichore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckee View Post
Girolamo Frescobaldi's madrigals are one of the Renaissance masterpiece. Kudos!
agreed! i think my favorite version of se l'aura spira is the one by L'Arpeggiata: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x56ZOeKKxA

another lovely one, by Gastoldi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha9G0k8QRF4

Last edited by terpsichore; 03-08-2014 at 01:31 AM.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:32 AM   #29
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

Quote:
agreed! i think my favorite version of se l'aura spira is the one by L'Arpeggiata: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x56ZOeKKxA
Bellissima!

But my favorite is "Ahi, bella si...ma cruda mia nemica".
Old 03-08-2014, 01:33 AM   #30
terpsichore

Quote:

But my favorite is "Ahi, bella si...ma cruda mia nemica".
i don't know that one! i'll look it up.

edit: found it! wow, that is really pretty. love the harmonies.

Last edited by terpsichore; 03-08-2014 at 01:43 AM.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:46 AM   #31
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
and then modeling it for us?
What good would it be if I didn't get to show it off!
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:51 AM   #32
Mckee

Quote:
i don't know that one! i'll look it up.

edit: found it! wow, that is really pretty. love the harmonies.
I'm glad you like it! Do you also like Carlo Gesualdo da Venosa? I love his operas...a few months ago there was a splendid concert in Milan Cathedral with all his best pieces.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:20 AM   #33
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
I wouldn't mind finding a kilt in my size.
...hello there! I might be english myself but I have a lot of links to Scotland and admit that I find kilts and the traditional get up to be very appealing! Never seen it on a larger man though!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 02:38 AM   #34
terpsichore

Quote:
I'm glad you like it! Do you also like Carlo Gesualdo da Venosa? I love his operas...a few months ago there was a splendid concert in Milan Cathedral with all his best pieces.
i do! i bet that concert sounded amazing. did you get to go to it?

Last edited by terpsichore; 03-08-2014 at 02:43 AM.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:46 AM   #35
gotigersgo2000

gotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 club

Here I am, slightly drunk and finishing up some late night sushi (no meat Fridays for Lent). Crappy night at work, so I had to get drunk. Whoohoo.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:54 AM   #36
terpsichore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotigersgo2000 View Post
Here I am, slightly drunk and finishing up some late night sushi (no meat Fridays for Lent). Crappy night at work, so I had to get drunk. Whoohoo.

bienvenue! sorry you had a bad night at work :/
Old 03-08-2014, 02:58 AM   #37
gotigersgo2000

gotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 clubgotigersgo2000 is a member of the 500 club

It happens. I made some money, so that means it's not a completely awful night. Just got in the weeds and seemed to have cranial rectus, i.e. my head up my rear end. One of those nights in the restaurant business where a pile of dominoes begats more dominoes falling.

On the plus side, I tried Rumchata tonight. Very tasty.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:35 AM   #38
Mordecai

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
...hello there! I might be english myself but I have a lot of links to Scotland and admit that I find kilts and the traditional get up to be very appealing! Never seen it on a larger man though!
Well, I'm not anglo, but I love dressing up.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:15 AM   #39
Mckee

Quote:
i do! i bet that concert sounded amazing. did you get to go to it?
Oh yes! It was great...you should have love it
Old 03-08-2014, 06:47 PM   #40
terpsichore

update - i came back to the library tonight (not to be a creeper; i do have actual work to do! ) and the adorable ginger is here again. he and his friends are arguing over physics problems. awww, physics nerds! and he has the most adorable laugh and a gorgeous speaking voice. *faints* i could listen to him explain physics problems all night and i don't even know what they're talking about lol, his voice is just so musical and lovely. aaaaand he's wearing a short t-shirt that only just comes to the waistband of his pants, and every time he reaches up and leans over to write on their whiteboard....sigh.

i think he might actually be closer to my age than the typical undergrad; he looks a few years older than the other two guys he's studying with. hmm....i'd guess him to be 24-25.

totally random but i love shared workspaces- not just for the eye candy lol; something about being in a roomful of people all talking and working and creating makes me more efficient and creative.

edit: aaaand, he got up and walked across the room to get a drink and smiled at me on the way out. too bad i look like a disheveled bum tonight.

Last edited by terpsichore; 03-08-2014 at 07:00 PM.
Old 03-08-2014, 06:56 PM   #41
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
update - i came back to the library tonight (not to be a creeper; i do have actual work to do! ) and the adorable ginger is here again. he and his friends are arguing over physics problems. awww, physics nerds! and he has the most adorable laugh and a gorgeous speaking voice. *faints* i think he might actually be closer to my age than the typical undergrad; he looks a few years older than the other two guys he's studying with. hmm....

totally random but i love shared workspaces- not just for the eye candy lol; something about being in a roomful of people all talking and working and creating makes me more efficient and creative.
I do my best creeping in a room full of people as well. It teaches you how to be subtle in your creepiness.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:01 PM   #42
terpsichore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
I do my best creeping in a room full of people as well. It teaches you how to be subtle in your creepiness.
lololol! that it does. i do need to master the art of looking at people out of the corner of my eye instead of full-on staring, lol. fortunately the ginger is directly in the line of sight of my laptop, so when i steal glances at him it just looks like i'm still focused on my laptop screen.

oh scheiBe. i just noticed he's wearing a wedding band. ok well, no more gingercreeping tonight.

Last edited by terpsichore; 03-08-2014 at 07:25 PM.
Old 03-09-2014, 02:06 AM   #43
Mordecai

Aw, fiddlesticks.
Old 03-15-2014, 08:09 PM   #44
terpsichore

ok speaking of being creepy or not-creepy:

most girls, when they see a guy they're attracted to - if they're fantasizing, it's about sex, right? please tell me that at least on this board, i'm not the only one who fantasizes about completely different things?

i feel like such a weird little creature sometimes...tonight i was at rehearsal for an Easter gig, and was (furtively, i hope!) sneaking glances at the accompanist. But rather than fantasizing about sex, i'm flustered wondering about how it would feel to rub his belly or grab his love handles, or wondering how much he could eat in one sitting and what his belly would look- and feel - like after an incredibly large feast, fantasizing about being squished by him, and getting extremely turned on watching him play with delightfully plump fingers while perched on the piano bench with his soft belly spilling out over his entire lap.
Old 03-17-2014, 07:45 AM   #45
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Heck, I’m a guy and I tend to be that way (not fantasizing about sex). My fantasies and erotic daydreams are seldom about sex per se (occasionally it may make an appearance, but more as illustration of a point than as the focus of things). I tend to get a mix of short stories and sensual scenes, depending on mood.

I guess you could say that for me sex is more about the release of erotic tension, but it is other things that build that tension in the first place, and it is those ‘builders’ that usually grab my imagination.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:30 AM   #46
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
ok speaking of being creepy or not-creepy:

most girls, when they see a guy they're attracted to - if they're fantasizing, it's about sex, right? please tell me that at least on this board, i'm not the only one who fantasizes about completely different things?

i feel like such a weird little creature sometimes...tonight i was at rehearsal for an Easter gig, and was (furtively, i hope!) sneaking glances at the accompanist. But rather than fantasizing about sex, i'm flustered wondering about how it would feel to rub his belly or grab his love handles, or wondering how much he could eat in one sitting and what his belly would look- and feel - like after an incredibly large feast, fantasizing about being squished by him, and getting extremely turned on watching him play with delightfully plump fingers while perched on the piano bench with his soft belly spilling out over his entire lap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Heck, I’m a guy and I tend to be that way (not fantasizing about sex). My fantasies and erotic daydreams are seldom about sex per se (occasionally it may make an appearance, but more as illustration of a point than as the focus of things). I tend to get a mix of short stories and sensual scenes, depending on mood.

I guess you could say that for me sex is more about the release of erotic tension, but it is other things that build that tension in the first place, and it is those ‘builders’ that usually grab my imagination.
I'm from the world of surveillance. So I spend 12 hours of a day just watching people. I see so many ladies who I create scenarios for. Scenario is the perfect word aswell, because like Tad, I rarely make them sexuall. I do tend to like unconventionaly beautiful women, and for me that's important as I can build a better story for the ladies covered in tattoos, or the petit woman with the bright, natural red hair.

Interestingly I have learned from surveillance that you are always being watched by someone who finds you amazingly beautiful. Its a shame we never experience this often enough on a person to person basis.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:42 AM   #47
terpsichore

^^ what about scenarios with people who post pics on this board? watching people for a living does sound rather enjoyable! & i think you're right that you never know who is watching you with admiration. if only it was more socially acceptable to verbalize it.

sigh. i need to post a pic sooner or later, as i did promise and Hozay was kind enough to solve my photobucket problems. and it's a bit unfair to comment on everyone else in the fashion thread and not offer myself up for scrutiny in return. tbh i'm being a pussy about it because at 5'3" and 90 lbs i don't think anyone here would find me appealing.

Last edited by terpsichore; 03-17-2014 at 10:45 AM.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:44 AM   #48
terpsichore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

that totally makes sense to me.
Old 03-17-2014, 11:06 AM   #49
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
sigh. i need to post a pic sooner or later, as i did promise and Hozay was kind enough to solve my photobucket problems. and it's a bit unfair to comment on everyone else in the fashion thread and not offer myself up for scrutiny in return. tbh i'm being a pussy about it because at 5'3" and 90 lbs i don't think anyone here would find me appealing.
If you don't want to post a pic, you don't want to post a pic. Nobody should be twisting you arm.

But if there's one thing you should figure out, especially after hanging around here, is that there's an expansive range of body types people find appealing, including yours.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 12:34 PM   #50
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Did someone say medieval/renaissance events? I love those!!! Ok.. I am not the only nerd.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote