Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 03-09-2014, 08:13 PM   #1
thewhitestripesfan42

thewhitestripesfan42 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesthewhitestripesfan42 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default So my friends saw the girl...

I've been going out with a girl who is very sexy and big. When I brought her to party with my friends who had no idea about me being an fa they were...........

absolutely fine with it and totally cool! Just a reminder that all those social fears you have about being a fa/ffa are ridiculous.
thewhitestripesfan42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:31 PM   #2
luvhips

luvhips can now change their title
Default I know

I learned that a long time ago. If they are your "real friends" they will be more than ok with your choices.
luvhips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 01:02 PM   #3
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I know guys will always rib on each other about their tastes in women. Though more often than not your friends will support you regardless of what you like.
Old 03-10-2014, 03:29 PM   #4
Fat Molly
hufflepuff hobbit

Fat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticedFat Molly never has a post go unnoticed
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewhitestripesfan42 View Post
Just a reminder that all those social fears you have about being a fa/ffa are ridiculous.
Um, congrats, except that you invalidated a huge number of people in the world who HAVE had negative experiences. Just because it worked out recently for you doesn't mean that people's fears are ridiculous.

Also: sometimes negative reactions will only come out when you've proven you're serious about each other and choosing life partners. Stigma is freaking pernicious. Case example: me.
Fat Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:11 PM   #5
Highsteppa
Kneel before Zod

Highsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized repHighsteppa has super-sized rep

I kind of agree with Molly, the experience that you have is depending on the company you keep and their own attitudes towards other people's happiness. I've had friends that couldn't give less of a shit of who I date, all they want me to be is happy, I have had other friends who have given me shit for dating a bigger friends and that has always led to me not wanting them in my life.

I've always been ready to cull and cut off anyone that I interact with on a friendly basis if they can't get over their own issues with me being happy. They're not usually the kind of people that will be supportive of you and are more of a hinderence than help in your life.
Highsteppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:38 AM   #6
Matt

Matt can now change their title

It's actually a pretty good way of figuring out who your real friends are.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 08:05 AM   #7
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Best litmus test ever!

You want to know who your true friends are, do something, anything that is contrary to the "norm". Go against the grain and see who sticks. Those that stick are worth keeping those that don't, they were not worth the time to begin with.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 08:14 AM   #8
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewhitestripesfan42 View Post
Just a reminder that all those social fears you have about being a fa/ffa are ridiculous.
Unrealistic, perhaps, but not necessarily ridiculous. After all, you've made an emotional investment in both your male friends and your girlfriend. It's natural to hope they get along. And if they don't, breaking off with people you have shared good times with is never easy or pleasant:there's always some regret. So it's natural to hope things go well, and, since hope and fear are two sides of the same coin, a certain amount of anxiety is inevitable.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote