Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-20-2014, 04:51 PM   #26
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
It's cheap for me to send stuff, but I don't know if it would be reasonable to ask someone to send something my way.
I think it'd be unfair to ask you to send things and not get something in return. So, let's find those down to ship internationally.

Put me down for fees and fun!
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 06:52 PM   #27
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

My brain keeps choosing to read this as a thread for trading heroin and/or back-handers...
Old 03-20-2014, 11:28 PM   #28
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
It's cheap for me to send stuff, but I don't know if it would be reasonable to ask someone to send something my way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
I think it'd be unfair to ask you to send things and not get something in return. So, let's find those down to ship internationally.

Put me down for fees and fun!
^ Exactly! In my opinion, more international action is desirable to have! Sure, it's a little pricier, but how else are people going to get their Korean shrimp chips? (Uh, I realize you're vegetarian, but it's the only Korean snack that's invited itself into my life.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
My brain keeps choosing to read this as a thread for trading heroin and/or back-handers...
You mean...it isn't? I would joke about retracting my willingness due to misinterpretation of what's actually going on, but it doesn't work now that I've mentioned shrimp chips
Old 03-20-2014, 11:47 PM   #29
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
^ Exactly! In my opinion, more international action is desirable to have! Sure, it's a little pricier, but how else are people going to get their Korean shrimp chips? (Uh, I realize you're vegetarian, but it's the only Korean snack that's invited itself into my life.)

You mean...it isn't? I would joke about retracting my willingness due to misinterpretation of what's actually going on, but it doesn't work now that I've mentioned shrimp chips
Salt Potatoes or bust.
Old 03-21-2014, 01:03 AM   #30
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Salt Potatoes or bust.
There's no such thing as chips that taste like a bust.
Old 03-21-2014, 08:27 AM   #31
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would actually prefer to get an international partner...who the hell doesn't want foreign snacks???
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:38 AM   #32
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I will do either international or domestic.. except for Amaranthine because we both live in NY. It would be redundant..lol
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:43 AM   #33
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just want snacks. Like now!

Lol

No really gimmi them.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:11 PM   #34
violetviolets

violetviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this boardvioletviolets carries a lot of weight on this board

I kinda wanna do eet! Will give my answer tonight!
violetviolets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 12:43 AM   #35
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
No really gimmi them.

I read that as "gummi"

damn ewe! Now I want gummi worms.
Old 03-22-2014, 04:06 AM   #36
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well if nobody has a problem with my location I'd be happy to participate! I really enjoy putting packages together. Also, Amaranthine mentioning my being vegetarian made me realize we should list preferences and allergies if there are any.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 04:14 AM   #37
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Also, Amaranthine mentioning my being vegetarian made me realize we should list preferences and allergies if there are any.
I think, since this isn't a secret Santa type of exchange, it would be easier to just wait until the names are paired and then convey the allergies/preferences to that individual. Just so we don't get confused with who's who and their needs/wants.
Old 03-22-2014, 05:28 AM   #38
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd be willing to join in and up the international contingent. I was going to do this with someone on the foodee board last year but the cost from US to UK proved too prohibitive...just a warning!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 07:20 AM   #39
Joeyarrington

Joeyarrington can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJoeyarrington can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This is an very interesting idea. I think it will be fun running around my area collecting regional snacks to send in a care pack. I'm game for this and Texas is my location.
Joeyarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 08:58 AM   #40
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Whoever I am paired with is getting sweet and savory, I already picked out my items!
Old 03-22-2014, 09:05 AM   #41
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have bought things already. I'm including serving sudgestions as well. I can't wait to send it.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:31 AM   #42
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
I'd be willing to join in and up the international contingent. I was going to do this with someone on the foodee board last year but the cost from US to UK proved too prohibitive...just a warning!
I think it will cost a fair amount to ship to where I am, too.
For some reason I was imagining this to be a secret thing, it's definitely better that it isn't! I'd like to ask my recipient what kind of snacks they like.
Old 03-23-2014, 10:27 AM   #43
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
I think it will cost a fair amount to ship to where I am, too.
For some reason I was imagining this to be a secret thing, it's definitely better that it isn't! I'd like to ask my recipient what kind of snacks they like.
I only eat snacks made of solid gold and diamonds.

Whoever gets picked as my snack partner, please take note.
Old 03-23-2014, 10:54 AM   #44
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
I only eat snacks made of solid gold and diamonds.

Whoever gets picked as my snack partner, please take note.
You're gonna bust a tooth son.
Old 03-23-2014, 11:15 AM   #45
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bahaha.

Quote:
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 04:58 AM   #46
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Heh, I have a gold tooth.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:01 AM   #47
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
Heh, I have a gold tooth.
I had a crown done here in Korea and gold is the standard colour! I was so tempted to go for it but I went with white so it matches the rest.
I wanna be a pirateeee
Old 03-24-2014, 06:34 AM   #48
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I had a crown done here in Korea and gold is the standard colour! I was so tempted to go for it but I went with white so it matches the rest.
I wanna be a pirateeee
It took me a solid minute to realize you were talking about a dental crown. For some reason, I just assumed Korea was far more regal than I ever could have imagined.
Old 03-24-2014, 06:55 AM   #49
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
It took me a solid minute to realize you were talking about a dental crown. For some reason, I just assumed Korea was far more regal than I ever could have imagined.
I would be 100% fine with a gold crown or tiara coming my way. I wanna be a princesssss
Old 03-24-2014, 06:59 AM   #50
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I wanna be a pirateeee
Quote:
I would be 100% fine with a gold crown or tiara coming my way. I wanna be a princesssss
Esther the pirate-pransass