Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-24-2014, 07:09 AM   #51
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

I wish I could join, but I have no income. And it wouldn't be fair to ask for snacks when I can't respond in kind, so...

(shrug) Oh well. Have fun, everyone!
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 04:34 PM   #52
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
I wish I could join, but I have no income. And it wouldn't be fair to ask for snacks when I can't respond in kind, so...

You hit the nail on the head.

Keep your chin up, I'm sure if you look hard enough something will come up!
Old 03-24-2014, 05:09 PM   #53
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post

Awwww...if i get paired with someone internationally, I will share with you....
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:14 PM   #54
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Have we set a deadline yet? Im nearly ready to get sending.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:59 PM   #55
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Awwww...if i get paired with someone internationally, I will share with you....
Aw, thanks. You're very kind!
Old 03-26-2014, 07:45 PM   #56
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Have we set a deadline yet? Im nearly ready to get sending.
I'd like to get this started too, so I can message my partner and ask what they'd like.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 07:48 PM   #57
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
I'd like to get this started too, so I can message my partner and ask what they'd like.
Totally agree. Dates, we need dates!
Old 03-26-2014, 07:56 PM   #58
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Totally agree. Dates, we need dates!
What about raisins?
Prunes?
Old 03-26-2014, 08:12 PM   #59
biglynch

Quote:
What about raisins?
Prunes?
Victory is yours
Please note, I don't really like dried fruits. No biggie, just saying.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:43 PM   #60
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Victory is yours
No dried fruit, got it.
How about tiny dried fish and prawns that you eat whole... eyes, bones, exoskeleton and all? Dried squid rolled out flat into an unappealing squid pancake? You can also get the squid packaged with some of its juices still in there for those who like their seafood clammy.

These are real things, haha
Old 03-26-2014, 08:49 PM   #61
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
No dried fruit, got it.
How about tiny dried fish and prawns that you eat whole... eyes, bones, exoskeleton and all? Dried squid rolled out flat into an unappealing squid pancake? You can also get the squid packaged with some of its juices still in there for those who like their seafood clammy.

My dad brought squid jerky back with him one time. Gross.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 10:51 PM   #62
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'll try and get everything together with the names tonight. I don't have my computer at the moment and using my phone on this site sucks. Bare with me here unless someone wants to gather the list together and separate people into groups and pair them up. I planned on separating the people into 2 groups by location and assigning each group numbers 1 through 5, etc. then running the numbers through a random number generator twice to pair up the people.
Old 03-26-2014, 11:12 PM   #63
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm ready to snack
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 11:35 PM   #64
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
No dried fruit, got it.

So I actually want all those things cause I am weird and find that shit delicious. I ate squid jerky two days ago because I like squid jerky.

Let's make a deal random person that gets paired up with Esther - you accept her gifts of fishery and brine, and I will swap you my diamonds and gold I get from my partner.

For you less cultured people out there I'd like to give you a breakdown of what is best in this world in regards to food:
1) Cheeses. Good god damn cheese. I am addicted to cheese. I want all the fuckin cheeses. ALL OF THEM. I get aroused at cheese counters.
2) Sausages
3) Pickled anything
4) Jerky made from anything
5) Dried fruits
6) Nuts

Anyone who disagrees with a single item in this list is wrong, sorry to let ya'll know this way. Better you find out from me
Old 03-26-2014, 11:37 PM   #65
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Victory is yours
God damnit I am replying a third time to talk to you. Dried fruit is one of my all-time favorite snacks. What is it about dried fruit that you don't like? Genuinely curious. It's sweet, it's flavorful, its filling, it's log, log, log.

I mean, just look at this goodness
Old 03-27-2014, 05:37 AM   #66
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
DAMN, LUV FROOT
Old 03-27-2014, 09:22 AM   #67
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
God damnit I am replying a third time to talk to you. Dried fruit is one of my all-time favorite snacks. What is it about dried fruit that you don't like? Genuinely curious. It's sweet, it's flavorful, its filling, it's log, log, log.

Mostly its the texture, dried banana or papaya are good but anything else is a nope.
Old 03-27-2014, 09:46 AM   #68
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Mostly its the texture, dried banana or papaya are good but anything else is a nope.
hmmm... maybe you should have someone blindfold you and feed it to you. You won't be looking at it. once you chew it the texture will go away..
Old 03-27-2014, 09:48 AM   #69
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

I feel your pain. I'm not fond of dried fruit either.

Quote:
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:35 PM   #70
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
hmmm... maybe you should have someone blindfold you and feed it to you. You won't be looking at it. once you chew it the texture will go away..
Feed me grapes, or bacon bits.... But no dried fruit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
I feel your pain. I'm not fond of dried fruit either.
Good good, I thought I was going to be on my own.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:25 AM   #71
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

No word yet? Just curious -- if it's just that everyone's busy setting things up, I'll understand.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:55 AM   #72
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

I've already initiated trades with my snack partner. So go ahead and remove me from the pool cause I got in on this shit already.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:53 AM   #73
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

??? I don't have a partner yet.. wth???
Old 04-08-2014, 03:39 PM   #74
dharmabean
♥ ɢrтıтuɗɛ◦ɢӏ ♥

dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!dharmabean has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'll get this shit going...

I need a list of who is still wanting to get involved. Please message me or email me: 365gratitude@gmail.com. Give me your name and location so we can pair people in distances away from one another. Please include your email so I can send a mass email when finished. If you want to be BCC'd (blind copied) let me know that too in the email.

I'll give the messages/emails until Thursday, then i'll pair you up and send a mass email out.

Please keep in mind that addresses and/or allergies will be communicated between you and your partner.

I just want to get my grub on.

- Dharma
Old 04-10-2014, 07:04 AM   #75
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just found this thread. If this is going to be a thing, I will toss my metaphorical hat into the ring.