Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-12-2014, 01:12 AM   #1
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Famous BHM crushes

I have been thinking of starting this thread for a while and the 'non-BHM crush' thread inspired me to most it!

So, who are your famous BHM crushes? For me it was always Rik Waller, and looking back at pictures of him I have realised that he does actually resemble my fiance quite a bit!

loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:38 AM   #2
JaneDowFFA

JaneDowFFA can now change their title

Great thread Loopey

I would have to say by far my favorite celebrity BHM is Ralphie May.
He is hilarious and so handsome.

Tried to attach one of his pics, but can't !
JaneDowFFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:45 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks! And I googled Ralphie May and I can definitely see the appeal!
Old 03-12-2014, 03:48 AM   #4
JaneDowFFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Thanks! And I googled Ralphie May and I can definitely see the appeal!
So....how on earth can I insert a pic? tried everything
Old 03-12-2014, 03:53 AM   #5
JaneDowFFA

I think I have it!

Now here is my favorite celebrity BHM !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ralphie-May-Too-Big_jpb_.jpg (44.9 KB, 403 views)
Old 03-12-2014, 04:00 AM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

Waaaaay, there you go! Well figured out!
Old 03-12-2014, 06:06 AM   #7
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneDowFFA View Post
So....how on earth can I insert a pic? tried everything
Lube helps.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:13 AM   #8
Vanilla Gorilla
Big. Hairy. Me.

Vanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging inVanilla Gorilla makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
Lube helps.
A little bit of lube sometimes, it's just the humane thing to do.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:24 AM   #9
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's not February, so it's a little late, but I guess I'll post.

Old 03-12-2014, 07:28 AM   #10
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default hmmmm???

My fave right now is Zak Orth! YUM!!!!!!!!!!! (First Picture)
and Gabriel iglesias.. Cause he is hot & Fluffy!..lol as he puts it. (Second pic)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Zak Orth.jpg (7.1 KB, 380 views)
File Type: jpg Gabriel Iglesias.jpg (4.8 KB, 380 views)
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:45 AM   #11
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Raul Malo- Lead singer of The Mavericks

cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:00 AM   #12
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There is also this thread.

And this one. Haha.

Last edited by Surlysomething; 03-12-2014 at 08:04 AM.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:18 AM   #13
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
There is also this thread.

And this one. Haha.
Haha, true, but I thought instead of reviving threads for months/years ago I would start a new one! Still good thread to perv- I mean, to read through.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:39 AM   #14
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
It's not February, so it's a little late, but I guess I'll post.

Crushing so hard

Also have a thing for Diane Nash, who spearheaded the second wave of Freedom Rides on the Greyhound buses in the 60s.

tumblr_ll50sdypvc1qgtqgzo1_400.jpg

Old 05-07-2015, 01:51 PM   #15
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread needs a bump.

The one, the only, Dan Conner. To this day I still have the biggest crush on his character.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fb60dc2e01c697f5bacb87b96f51ba80.jpg (59.5 KB, 280 views)
File Type: jpg images.jpg (8.7 KB, 280 views)
File Type: jpg images (1).jpg (5.8 KB, 280 views)
Old 05-07-2015, 05:17 PM   #16
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 05:44 PM   #17
ALS

ALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized repALS has super-sized rep

(Fat) Chris Pratt. I'm praying that he gains weight once more. He admits that his wife (Anna (?) Farris) is a feeder.
ALS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 07:29 PM   #18
CurvyLolita

CurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this board

Kevin James ��
CurvyLolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 06:32 AM   #19
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So many crush-worthy celebs here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
*Jabba the Hutt pic*
*snickering* Nice to see that I'm not the only one around here who never completely grew up.

Gotta love those foreign BHMs

And everybody knows about Jack Black, but if you haven't seen him in this, it's worth a look.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 01:24 PM   #20
RVGleason

RVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 clubRVGleason is a member of the 500 club

Not a crush, but thought folks might be interested.

http://pagesix.com/2015/04/30/jonah-...238.1417238006

http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-co...a-mustache.jpg
RVGleason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 02:26 PM   #21
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Surly - totally! Its those eyes/that smile!

I still sigh over fat Sean Patrick Astin.

Btw love ur new avatar
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 09:41 PM   #22
Surlysomething

He's the whole package. Unfortunately he doesn't look like that anymore.

Thanks for the compliment about my Av. 😊
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Surly - totally! Its those eyes/that smile!

I still sigh over fat Sean Patrick Astin.

Btw love ur new avatar
Old 05-14-2015, 11:59 AM   #23
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Perhaps this ought to go on the BHM's got talent thread:

The best thing about this is that Welles transforms into Falstaff onstage before going into the speech -- best make-up tutorial on Youtube.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 06:21 PM   #24
Wolfie

Wolfie can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
(Fat) Chris Pratt. I'm praying that he gains weight once more. He admits that his wife (Anna (?) Farris) is a feeder.
Yes! I loved him in Guardians of the Galaxy, but I miss his Parks & Rec physique. And it bothers me that Hollywood is all like "Who knew this sexy man was hiding inside of that unsexy man?" I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but it's still awful.

My #1 celebrity crush is Phill Jupitus! He's on QI a lot, is extremely intelligent and sexy, and is hilarious to boot. He's a GREAT dresser, too! The only problem is that, being a Yank, sometimes I can't understand what he's saying!

Also, Jack Black is definitely my favorite American celebrity crush, because he's cute and AWESOME!!! Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny is one of the best movies ever!!!

EDIT: OH, and how could I forget Maurice LaMarche!! He's an EXTREMELY talented and prolific (and hilarious) voice actor you've probably heard in something but never knew it. Here he is doing an Orson Welles impression, haha! I had the honor of meeting him in person at a convention, and he is such an amazingly nice, giving person.

Last edited by Wolfie; 05-31-2015 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Forgot Mo!
Wolfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 02:58 AM   #25
loopytheone
Administrator

Phil Jupitus is awesome, but having grown up watching Never Mind the Buzzcocks, he is kinda like a tv father-figure to me! Still a very cool guy, and he does great stand up as well.