Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-16-2014, 02:01 PM   #1
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club
Default My gainer comic, Michelle's Diary

For those that don't know me, my name is Brenda, and I've been pretending I'm an artist, and been working at online comics since 1999, starting with the Ponderous Woman.

My current comic is called Michelle's Diary, and I just finished the 8th issue. All of my comics take place in the same "universe," so while Michelle's Diary contains no superhero antics, it deals with characters who are, or once were superheroes... and of course, it deals with fatness and weight gain!

The next 4-issue arc of the series will concentrate on the relationship between Jane (a hard-wired feeder) and her girlfirend, Michelle. I am really looking forward to (and a little initimidated about) drawing this one!

In the meantime, it is also the 15th Anniversary of the Ponderous Woman! So I'm soon going to start posting a special comic celebrating that, which will run over the summer.

Thanks for reading!
brenda

PS: the link is in my sig!
Old 03-16-2014, 02:15 PM   #2
Phantasia
Get off my lawn!

Phantasia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhantasia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhantasia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Love it! Just read the newest issue and look forward to reading all the rest
Phantasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:59 PM   #3
Matt L.

Matt L. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMatt L. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Link doesn't work for me. I would love to read it.
Matt L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 02:59 AM   #4
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

I just tried now and it seems to be working:

http://ponderous.0catch.com/

Thanks, Brenda
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:06 PM   #5
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Just glad to enjoyed each issue as it felt good to see Michelle and her sister balloon at different times
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:23 PM   #6
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi Brenda,

I've been enjoying your online work for years and hope enjoy it for many more to come.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 01:42 AM   #7
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Always a good read
Old 03-19-2014, 03:14 AM   #8
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

Thanks for all of the kind words, folks! I am glad there are still people out there who enjoy it. Sometimes I am kind of surprised that I am still having fun doing it, although demands on my time now make it a little tough to fit it in on a regular basis.

Thank you! You made my day!
Brenda
Old 03-19-2014, 10:39 PM   #9
Matt L.

Matt L. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMatt L. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thank you! I really enjoyed your comic!
Matt L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 02:03 AM   #10
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt L. View Post
Thank you! I really enjoyed your comic!
Thanks for letting me know, Matt, I really appreciate that feedback. I'm glad you liked it and hope you'll tune in again for more this Spring!

Brenda