Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-05-2014, 01:38 PM   #26
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
I have to give up dairy products because my lactose intolerant has reemerged, something I haven't have since I was a baby.
I suspect i might have some lactose intolerance cuz i get gut wrenching gas if i eat too much cheese. Delicious, yummy cheese. (I don't do any other dairy for the most part)
Old 04-30-2014, 07:21 PM   #27
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

if you toss the kale in some olive oil and spices of your choice then bake on a parchment lined baking sheet until crispy it is much more palatable...more like a chip. i also enjoy crunching them into salad like that too.

i had a bad pork experience and have not eaten any form of pork for about 20 years now.

i have a raging diet coke habit that i am going to attempt (once again) to kick. i have 2-2 litres left to finish and then i am going cold turkey. i was very proud today because i stopped at the store and picked up some diet sprite for hub, but did not buy any more diet coke. i am taking the win.

i did manage to kick it when i got preg with my younger daughter, so i know i can do it, but just not looking forward to the withdrawl...
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:05 PM   #28
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

I fell off the no Coke wagon about a week and a half ago. Damn you, Mountain Dew!
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 10:53 PM   #29
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
I fell off the no Coke wagon about a week and a half ago. Damn you, Mountain Dew!
Spoken like a true Texan, where everything is a Coke. Except Dr. Pepper.
Old 05-01-2014, 05:31 AM   #30
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

yes, i learned quickly it is the same way here in the charlotte area. you ask for a coke and get pretty much whatever brand of cola product they have lol. i have learned to be very specific. i always start with do you serve coke or pepsi...as i love diet coke, but would choose water over ingesting diet pepsi

it was a dark day when my favorite local chain, showmars, decided to dump coke products when they decided to become involved in the nascar tie ins.
now every time i see a showmars ad with jeff gordon in it i cringe...and crave an old fashioned pita burger.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:31 AM   #31
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't have any dairy products because I am intolerant to them... so sad...
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 10:45 PM   #32
BigCutieBaylee

BigCutieBaylee can now change their title

I have recently become allergic to avocados...but I just can't give them up!
BigCutieBaylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 10:39 AM   #33
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I can't have any dairy products because I am intolerant to them... so sad...
I know that feeling very well.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:02 PM   #34
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

well, i think i have this diet coke thing beat...it has been a week now and i am feeling good. i got past the dc headache and most of the cravings. when we go out for mothers day tomorrow will be a real test...has been pretty easy since we don't have any in the house...but when i go out to eat tomorrow it may be a challenge.
Old 05-11-2014, 04:00 PM   #35
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have given up high fructose corn syrup because my stomach does a number when trying to digest it. As a result, I read labels like crazy.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote